NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

One of the most absurd con jobs that the left in America has been allowed to get away with is the ludicrous notion of homosexuality being normal.

Strawman2b.bmp

Has nothing to do with any straw man. The opposition is taking shots, but they are getting anywhere close to their targets. NOT MY PROBLEM. :biggrin:

So we should only use body parts for what they are 'designed' for?

No more oral sex for heterosexuals.....and no more vaginal sex except for reproduction.......and no more dancing because feet were not designed for dancing.....
Oral sex is idiocy. Vaginal sex isn't necessarily jus t for reproduction. Who ever said that ? And who ever said feet weren't designed for dancing ? Sure they were.

Oral sex is idiocy?? You poor person, whatever or whoever you are.

"NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL"

In your subjective, irrelevant opinion; an opinion you're allowed to have and express provided you acknowledge the fact that it's subjective and irrelevant.

And as a fact of Constitutional jurisprudence homosexuals are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, protections clearly necessary given your ignorance and unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.
1. No it is not just my opinion (ie, mental design). It is the design of NATURE. So, NO, I do Not acknowledge it to be subjective. It is purely OBjective..

There is nothing objective about your opinion at all. Like all of your bizarre opinions, it is routed entirely on your own prejudices.

"NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL"

In your subjective, irrelevant opinion; an opinion you're allowed to have and express provided you acknowledge the fact that it's subjective and irrelevant.

And as a fact of Constitutional jurisprudence homosexuals are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, protections clearly necessary given your ignorance and unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.

2. No it is NOT true that homosexuals are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, because they are NOT EQUAL. .

And once again Protectionist spits on the Bill of Rights.

Not the first time- not the last.

No more oral sex for heterosexuals.....and no more vaginal sex except for reproduction.......and no more dancing because feet were not designed for dancing.....
Oral sex is idiocy. Vaginal sex isn't necessarily jus t for reproduction. Who ever said that ? And who ever said feet weren't designed for dancing ? Sure they were.

Without it man would have been extinct thousands of years ago

The ancient Greeks did not conceive ofsexual orientationas a social identifier as modern Western societies have done. Greek society did not distinguish sexual desire or behavior by the gender of the participants, but rather by the role that each participant played in the sex act, that of active penetrator or passive penetrated.[6]This active/passive polarization corresponded with dominant and submissive social roles: the active (penetrative) role was associated with masculinity, higher social status, and adulthood, while the passive role was associated with femininity, lower social status, and youth.[6]

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side
Oh dear, look around, straight people like that, everywhere. At least the queers aren't making unwanted babies whilst they are doing it.

I can see you're a prime candidate for ignore
Sure. Why not...your Ignores are the normal people here. :D

4) Homosexuality's ABnormalcy is proven quite simply be just seeing that it doesn't conform to the design of nature. The body parts of all members of the animal kingdom,including humans, are set up for heterosexual sex, not homosexual. The last word on this is from MOTHER NATURE, not the APA, or any other association.

Being left handed is not 'normal'- yet somehow we survive allowing left handed people to marry.
Being left handed is normal. It just isn't as common as right handed, that's all.

Being homosexual is normal. It just isn't as common as heterosexuality, thats all.
No. Common has nothing to do with it. Homesexuality is rather common in some parts of San Francisco. That doesn't make it one iota normal. Numbers are the point of reference. Body parts are. And body parts are designed for HETEROsexual sex, not homosexual.

And boobs....only for infant breastfeeding now. Sorry guys.

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side
True. All symptoms of the abnormalcy.

I would offer a counter thesis.

Protectionist is abnormal.

As in- his ideas are contrary to the normal ideas of normal Americans.

Protectionist holds not only a contrarian point of view regarding the U.S. Constitution- it is a point of view so out of whack with Americans, that it may represent a smaller percentage than the percentage of homosexuals in the population.

Protectionist is therefore abnormal.

And since Protectionist is impervious to the facts- he may actually be suffering from a mental illness.

Take for example his opinion that or his opinion that Islam is not actually a religion- despite clear consistent references and citations that establish that both claims are false- he persists in what appears to be a personal delusion.

All symptoms of abnormalcy.
Your "therefore" doesn't hold water. Contrary to the normal ideas of normal Americans is FALSE. My ideas are perfectly with the ideas of normal Americans. I am no timpervious to any facts. If you have a fact you think refutes my argument, let's her it.
biggrin.gif

I don'y have a position about the Old Testament being part of the Bible, because I don't know much about the Old Testament and I don't care about it. As for Islam not being a religion, it isn't, which most people around the world agree to that, including some entire nations (ex. Italy) and the Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed. which says religions have a "code of ethics", which clearly disqualifies Islam, whose Koran is a book of hate, murder, and many other UNethical, vile things.

And here I've allowed you to go OFF TOPIC. I won't do that again. Next time you get reported. STAY ON TOPIC. >> Homosexuality.

lets go ahead and for discussion pin the label "abnormal" on gays ...does this mean we should fear the gays? ...be angry with them ? coerce them ? what gays do is the business of gays and it does not mean anything to me....on the other hands if you persecute gays for no reason my fear is I will also be persecuted for no reason in the future ......

And boobs....only for infant breastfeeding now. Sorry guys.
That doesn't even begin to compare to 2 gay loons having sex with each other (or at least what THEY CALL sex
geez.gif
Sex is getting off. You can even have it with yourself. Trust me, when I'm fucking the wife's mouth and ass, that's sex. Only Bill Clinton and teenagers think that doesn't count...

Forum List

Back