NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side
More ignorance and hate from the right, demonstrating that the 5th and 14th Amendments are needed as much today as any time in this Nation's history.

Prove me wrong...then run your mouth. Be careful, this isn't my first rodeo

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side
True. All symptoms of the abnormalcy.
In the 20th Century normal folks slaughtered more than a 100 million fellow humans ...that is normal ???

Take a hundred monogamous gay couples and a hundred heterosexual couples and put them each on a separate island for 100 years. Which island would flourish and which would perish?

Natural? !
Sounds fun. Too bad people aren't that simple. Bisexuals, the world is full of them. Gay for the stay. Burn out on men. See it all the time. People get lonely. They want to try something new.

Speaking from experience huh?

One of the most absurd con jobs that the left in America has been allowed to get away with is the ludicrous notion of homosexuality being normal.

Strawman2b.bmp

/thread

True. All symptoms of the abnormalcy.

I would offer a counter thesis.

Protectionist is abnormal.

As in- his ideas are contrary to the normal ideas of normal Americans.

Protectionist holds not only a contrarian point of view regarding the U.S. Constitution- it is a point of view so out of whack with Americans, that it may represent a smaller percentage than the percentage of homosexuals in the population.

Protectionist is therefore abnormal.

And since Protectionist is impervious to the facts- he may actually be suffering from a mental illness.

Take for example his opinion that the Old Testament is not part of the Bible or his opinion that Islam is not actually a religion- despite clear consistent references and citations that establish that both claims are false- he persists in what appears to be a personal delusion.

All symptoms of abnormalcy.

"NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL"

In your subjective, irrelevant opinion; an opinion you're allowed to have and express provided you acknowledge the fact that it's subjective and irrelevant.

And as a fact of Constitutional jurisprudence homosexuals are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, protections clearly necessary given your ignorance and unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.
1. No it is not just my opinion (ie, mental design). It is the design of NATURE. So, NO, I do Not acknowledge it to be subjective. It is purely OBjective.

2. No it is NOT true that homosexuals are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, because they are NOT EQUAL. Just as crazy people are not entitled to due process and equal protection of the law, and criminals are not entitled to due process and equal protection of the law when they are incarcerated. And when people unqualifed for a job are not entitled to due process and equal protection of the law, in obtaining a job, versus other people who ARE qualified to do that job. You want a dentist operating on your teeth who is a high school drop out and never studied dentistry ? :biggrin:

3. I am simple observing and reporting. Nothing more. But your choice of words ("ignorance and unwarranted hatred of gay Americans"), indicates you are emotional here, and have lost an objective basis to your posting.

Tell us, when I'm fucking my wife's ass and mouth, am I being Abnormal even though most heterosexuals have done the same? Seems you have a problem there my little faggot hater...
You are still perverting your posts with your overemotionalism. NOT MY PROBLEM.

So we should only use body parts for what they are 'designed' for?

No more oral sex for heterosexuals.....and no more vaginal sex except for reproduction.......and no more dancing because feet were not designed for dancing.....
Oral sex is idiocy. Vaginal sex isn't necessarily jus t for reproduction. Who ever said that ? And who ever said feet weren't designed for dancing ? Sure they were.

So we should only use body parts for what they are 'designed' for?

No more oral sex for heterosexuals.....and no more vaginal sex except for reproduction.......and no more dancing because feet were not designed for dancing.....
Oral sex is idiocy. .

And there we have it.

Protectionist believes oral sex is idiocy.

Any more doubts that the man is insane?

Forum List

Back