NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

It is sick crap...Acting like a dog is the same as this sexual mental illness.

Irrational animal behavior is not a yardstick to determine what is morally acceptable behavior for rational man.
There's nothing irrational about getting your cock sucked, by either sex as a matter of fact...

I beg to differ.
So do, but you're wrong of course and I have the numbers to prove it.

There's nothing irrational about getting your cock sucked, by either sex as a matter of fact...
Irrational ?
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
I think abnormal is the word you meant. I'll be here to help you along. Have no fear. :itsok:

Irrational animal behavior is not a yardstick to determine what is morally acceptable behavior for rational man.

I beg to differ.
So do, but you're wrong of course and I have the numbers to prove it.

Numbers don't prove anything other than there are a lot of irrational individuals such as yourself in this world.

Sure there is and you just proved it with your irrational response.
Lots of cock-suckers in the world. I married one for example, and I wasn't her first...

Irrational ?
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
I think abnormal is the word you meant. I'll be here to help you along. Have no fear. :itsok:
There's nothing abnormal about it either. It's as common as Mom and Apple Pie, which she sometimes made after sucking off Dad...

lets go ahead and for discussion pin the label "abnormal" on gays ...does this mean we should fear the gays? ...be angry with them ? coerce them ? what gays do is the business of gays and it does not mean anything to me....on the other hands if you persecute gays for no reason my fear is I will also be persecuted for no reason in the future ......
The reason for fearing, and coercing them has already been mentioned.

I like fucking all the holes that came with the wife. If she had more, and was willing of course, I'd fuck those too...
Be careful not to puncture that inflatable date. :badgrin:
I'm careful to make sure it doesn't cause her discomfort. The pleasure must be mutual, and always has been. if you knew how to get your dick sucked or fuck a woman's ass you'd know that.

Lots of cock-suckers in the world. I married one for example, and I wasn't her first...

It's a good thing she don't have alektorophobia.

There's nothing abnormal about it either. It's as common as Mom and Apple Pie, which she sometimes made after sucking off Dad...
You're OFF TOPIC. Stick to talking about gays and homosexuality, and nobody cares about your slutty sex life.

It's a good thing she don't have alektorophobia.
I am just one of her horny cocks, and all of us she treats as pets only I get to live in the big house...

I'm careful to make sure it doesn't cause her discomfort. The pleasure must be mutual, and always has been. if you knew how to get your dick sucked or fuck a woman's ass you'd know that.
I'm proud to say I, of course, don't know those things, Now get back on topic.

You're OFF TOPIC. Stick to talking about gays and homosexuality, and nobody cares about your slutty sex life.
We're still waiting for you to answer us on what is abnormal about fucking a woman's ass or mouth, which is entirely normal since most people have done so?

I like fucking all the holes that came with the wife. If she had more, and was willing of course, I'd fuck those too...
Be careful not to puncture that inflatable date. :badgrin:
I'm proud to say I, of course, don't know those things,
That's nothing like something to be proud of. In truth that makes you a very simple animal, and nothing like a human. Any dog can fuck, it takes a human to make it interesting...

Forum List

Back