NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

That's nothing like something to be proud of. In truth, that makes you a very simple animal, and nothing like a human...
HA HA. I'm cool with my definition .Yours is good for a 10 cent paperback. NOT MY PROBLEM.
badgrin.gif
As long as you're cool with being a lesser life-form that's fine by me, since that's what you are.

We're still waiting for you to answer us on what is abnormal about fucking a woman's ass or mouth, which is entirely normal since most people have done so?
"most people have done so" doesn't make something normal. In 2011, a Gallup poll said that same sex marriage should be valid. BUT a lot of the people polled, are misled by the INVALID declaration of he American Psychiatric Assn, and decades of misperception, based on that faulty occurance.
Not: Since 2011, the number of people accepting SSM has dropped.

Idiot RWs have the right to their opinion.

They do not have the right to force others to agree with them.

Including gays.

MYOB
In a democratic republic as we have, some of the population HAS THE RIGHT to force others to do as they say. This is called LEGISLATION.

As long as you're cool with being a lesser life-form that's fine by me, since that's what you are.
HA HA. Nice of you to cast those compliments my way. I'm fine without them, but it's the thought that counts.

Also, what a coincidence. I was thinking the same about you. :biggrin:

I'm off the computer now. I can only deal with the pervert gallery for so long.

tagff7ahmeg-rm1lzqzigw.gif

Last edited:
We're still waiting for you to answer us on what is abnormal about fucking a woman's ass or mouth, which is entirely normal since most people have done so?
"most people have done so" doesn't make something normal. In 2011, a Gallup poll said that same sex marriage should be valid. BUT a lot of the people polled, are misled by the INVALID declaration of he American Psychiatric Assn, and decades of misperception, based on that faulty occurance.
What in the name of the Gods and Goddesses are you talking about?

Last edited:
Homos commit suicide at astronomical rates...part of the mental illness

Interesting- so you think that if a group has a higher than average rate of suicide- that everyone in that group is mentally ill?

I ask that because as a group- men have a suicide rate 4 times higher than women. Do you think that means all men are mentally ill?

And the suicide rate for white Americans is almost three times the suicide rate of African Americans- so does that mean all White Americans are mentally ill?

And the residents of Montana committed suicide at 5 times the rate of the District of Columbia- does that mean Montanans are all mentally ill?

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side
True. All symptoms of the abnormalcy.

I would offer a counter thesis.

Protectionist is abnormal.

As in- his ideas are contrary to the normal ideas of normal Americans.

Protectionist holds not only a contrarian point of view regarding the U.S. Constitution- it is a point of view so out of whack with Americans, that it may represent a smaller percentage than the percentage of homosexuals in the population.

Protectionist is therefore abnormal.

And since Protectionist is impervious to the facts- he may actually be suffering from a mental illness.

Take for example his opinion that or his opinion that Islam is not actually a religion- despite clear consistent references and citations that establish that both claims are false- he persists in what appears to be a personal delusion.

All symptoms of abnormalcy.

And here I've allowed you to go OFF TOPIC. I won't do that again. Next time you get reported. STAY ON TOPIC. >> Homosexuality.

Report away.....I enjoy the very thought of you whining about me.

Meanwhile- your views on homosexuality are abnormal.

You athiest sick freaks have convinced me you really are descended from monkeys.

Wow I didn't think anyone could convince Flash of anything he had not pulled out of his own ass.

Now you're bragging about being a descendant of a monkey. I'm a creation of the Living God, and if anyone should be crowing about something it should be me, but I'm a decent humble sort of guy.

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side

Protectionist holds not only a contrarian point of view regarding the U.S. Constitution- it is a point of view so out of whack with Americans, that it may represent a smaller percentage than the percentage of homosexuals in the population.

And since Protectionist is impervious to the facts- he may actually be suffering from a mental illness.

Take for example his opinion that or his opinion that Islam is not actually a religion- despite clear consistent references and citations that establish that both claims are false- he persists in what appears to be a personal delusion.

and the Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed. which says religions have a "code of ethics", which clearly disqualifies Islam, .

As I said- you are impervious to the facts- and you are abnormal.

Webster's defines Islam as a religion- but you refuse to accept that- instead you refer to an unrelated defintion in Websters
Islam Definition of Islam by Merriam-Webster
Islam
: the religion which teaches that there is only one God and that Muhammad is God's prophet : the religion of Muslims

: the modern nations in which Islam is the main religion

and the Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed. which says religions have a "code of ethics", which clearly disqualifies Islam, .

Webster's defines Islam as a religion- but you refuse to accept that- instead you refer to an unrelated defintion in Websters
Islam
: the religion which teaches that there is only one God and that Muhammad is God's prophet : the religion of Muslims

You admire Islam?

Since 2011 the number of people accepting SSM has steadily increased.
upload_2015-6-25_15-26-26.png

Islam

You admire Islam?

You have a reading comprehension problem?

You athiest sick freaks have convinced me you really are descended from monkeys.

Wow I didn't think anyone could convince Flash of anything he had not pulled out of his own ass.

Now you're bragging about being a descendant of a monkey. I'm a creation of the Living God, and if anyone should be crowing about something it should be me, but I'm a decent humble sort of guy.

Hey- you can belief in any fairy tale you want to.

No problems.

There was a song back years ago, by a group called Ten years after, A song called "I would love to change the world", the opening lines of that song were something like:" Dykes and fairies tell me what sanity IS..." Apropos. And I totally agree with that sentiment.

Hey- you can belief in any fairy tale you want to.

No problems.

So says the descendant of a monkey.

Forum List

Back