No Indictment in Eric Garner Case

WOW!! Not only do you not understand percentages,you apparently dont understand that choking and having the wind knocked out of you will create the same symptoms.
Why exactly do you think they came up with the universal sign for choking?
No damn wonder you fuck ups never got past mud huts.
No stupid. I wont. Choking is totally different from having the wind knocked out of you moron. Choking is constriction of the wind pipe so no air flows in OR OUT. Having the wind knocked out of you is just what it sounds like. All air is expelled from your lungs.

So now choking isnt choking? Ok buckwheat.....
No stupid. Choking is still choking. Your problem is that you dont understand choking has nothing to do with having the wind knocked out of you. What an idiot! :laugh:

Apparently you dont think so. Being choked,choking on a hog jowl and having the wind knocked out of you create the exact same situation. No airflow,no talking.
Stop dude. No it doesnt.
laugh.gif

So explain the need for the universal choking sign asslips...
I mean I can see it might be useful if I needed to give you the Heimlich since I dont speak ebonics but for the most part we speak english here.

Here's a better example for you ya ignoranus.
Let me punch you in the solar plexus and we'll see if you can talk. If no air is moving across the vocal cords you cannot talk...period.
Not the same thing. Punching someone in the solar plexus would knock the air out of them. And yes, they would not be able to talk until they took some air back in. Happened to me once.

Cutting off someone's air intake does not equal emptying out what is already in their lungs.

It sure as fuck does when your body has used all the available air and you cant expel anymore.
No offense, but you are an idiot.

This is almost as comical as the idiot that posted about the half nelson.

Maybe you can explain the need for the universal sign for choking since asslips is avoiding that question?
I mean after all he should be able to tell you he's choking right? Why the need for a universal sign?
Normally, someone that is choking has something stuck in their windpipe that stops the flow of air in and out. It's different than having someone put their arm around your neck and partially restrict the airflow. The guy was OBVIOUSLY having difficulty breathing.

Not sure why you continue to deny this, you're just making yourself look foolish.

The majority of people would have walked away from the incident.
How was the cop to know the dude was just short of a walking corpse?

No stupid. I wont. Choking is totally different from having the wind knocked out of you moron. Choking is constriction of the wind pipe so no air flows in OR OUT. Having the wind knocked out of you is just what it sounds like. All air is expelled from your lungs.

No stupid. Choking is still choking. Your problem is that you dont understand choking has nothing to do with having the wind knocked out of you. What an idiot! :laugh:

Apparently you dont think so. Being choked,choking on a hog jowl and having the wind knocked out of you create the exact same situation. No airflow,no talking.
Stop dude. No it doesnt.
laugh.gif

I mean I can see it might be useful if I needed to give you the Heimlich since I dont speak ebonics but for the most part we speak english here.
Can you not see that giving the person punched in the solar plexis the Heimlich could kill them?

They aren't releasing all the evidence that the grand jury was given. They would have been shown the autopsy results, which likely showed that Garner's death was more due to existing conditions than the actions of the officer. The only way to prevent this in the future would be for officers to do nothing and let criminals go free or for suspects to call a time out to inform them that they have health issues. Can't really see that happening. Clearly, that is not the solution. The best way to prevent this sort of thing would be for criminals to change their ways and for anyone confronted by police to fully cooperate. Of course, that won't happen because they don't want to get caught. Seems to me that if you are in bad health, or not, and decide to fight police, the choice is completely yours and you should bear responsibility for the consequences, providing the actions of the cop are within the law. The choke hold is not banned, as some claim, and this case proves that physical exertion is a very bad idea for those with heart conditions. Garner made a very stupid choice to start fighting. Sad that it cost him his life, but it was his choice.

Bottom line is that the officer used an approved method for constraining a combative suspect and had no idea that it would end that way due to the guy's health.

From the link:

"Pataleo's lawyer and police union officials argued that the grand jury got it right, saying that the officer used an authorized takedown move — not a banned chokehold — against a man who was resisting arrest. And they said Garner's poor health was the main cause of his death.
To find Pantaleo criminally negligent, the grand jury would have had to determine he knew there was a "substantial risk" that Garner would die."

http://news.yahoo.com/chokehold-decision-highlights-complex-jury-process-062504221.html

Stop dude. No it doesnt.
laugh.gif

Just in case you cannot talk at all moron. Are you sure you are in college?

Not the same thing. Punching someone in the solar plexus would knock the air out of them. And yes, they would not be able to talk until they took some air back in. Happened to me once.

Cutting off someone's air intake does not equal emptying out what is already in their lungs.

It sure as fuck does when your body has used all the available air and you cant expel anymore.

Maybe you can explain the need for the universal sign for choking since asslips is avoiding that question?
I mean after all he should be able to tell you he's choking right? Why the need for a universal sign?
Normally, someone that is choking has something stuck in their windpipe that stops the flow of air in and out. It's different than having someone put their arm around your neck and partially restrict the airflow. The guy was OBVIOUSLY having difficulty breathing.

Not sure why you continue to deny this, you're just making yourself look foolish.

The cop should never have touched the man. He wasn't engaged in any activity that merited him being placed in a choke hold.

They aren't releasing all the evidence that the grand jury was given. They would have been shown the autopsy results, which likely showed that Garner's death was more due to existing conditions than the actions of the officer. The only way to prevent this in the future would be for officers to do nothing and let criminals go free or for suspects to call a time out to inform them that they have health issues. Can't really see that happening. Clearly, that is not the solution. The best way to prevent this sort of thing would be for criminals to change their ways and for anyone confronted by police to fully cooperate. Of course, that won't happen because they don't want to get caught. Seems to me that if you are in bad health, or not, and decide to fight police, the choice was completely yours and you should bear responsibility for the consequences. The choke hold is not banned, as some claim, and this case proves that physical exertion is a very bad idea for those with heart conditions. Garner made a very stupid choice to start fighting. Sad that it cost him his life, but it was his choice.

Bottom line is that the officer used an approved method for constraining a combative suspect and had no idea that it would end that way due to the guy's health.

From the link:

"Pataleo's lawyer and police union officials argued that the grand jury got it right, saying that the officer used an authorized takedown move — not a banned chokehold — against a man who was resisting arrest. And they said Garner's poor health was the main cause of his death.
To find Pantaleo criminally negligent, the grand jury would have had to determine he knew there was a "substantial risk" that Garner would die."

http://news.yahoo.com/chokehold-decision-highlights-complex-jury-process-062504221.html
Has anyone described the difference between this approved method and the banned choke hold? Looked just like a choke hold to me.

They aren't releasing all the evidence that the grand jury was given. They would have been shown the autopsy results, which likely showed that Garner's death was more due to existing conditions than the actions of the officer. The only way to prevent this in the future would be for officers to do nothing and let criminals go free or for suspects to call a time out to inform them that they have health issues. Can't really see that happening. Clearly, that is not the solution. The best way to prevent this sort of thing would be for criminals to change their ways and for anyone confronted by police to fully cooperate. Of course, that won't happen because they don't want to get caught. Seems to me that if you are in bad health, or not, and decide to fight police, the choice was completely yours and you should bear responsibility for the consequences. The choke hold is not banned, as some claim, and this case proves that physical exertion is a very bad idea for those with heart conditions. Garner made a very stupid choice to start fighting. Sad that it cost him his life, but it was his choice.

From the link:

Has anyone described the difference between this approved method and the banned choke hold? Looked just like a choke hold to me.

Don't know. What the cop did was deemed to be allowed, so that's that. Either change the rules or accept it. I want to know why the guy got combative and what police are supposed to do when that happens.

One thing we probably all agree on is that cops should all wear body cameras. I am tired of lying witnesses in so many cases and lack of evidence.

The cop should never have touched the man. He wasn't engaged in any activity that merited him being placed in a choke hold.

He wasn't just put in a choke hold for no reason. It was because he got combative after the officer approached him. These things escalate quickly and a large part of the blame is on the suspect starting to attack the officers or trying to run. They can't just allow people to fight or run away. Cooperation makes things go better and a complaint can be filed later if the officer's did something illegal.

I think we should all start writing letters to demand that cops must start wearing body cams. Would be expensive, but a great way to stop liars in their tracks.

He wasn't just put in a choke hold for no reason. It was because he got combative after the officer approached him. These things escalate quickly and a large part of the blame is on the suspect starting to attack the officers or trying to run. They can't just allow people to fight or run away. Cooperation makes things go better and a complaint can be filed later if the officer's did something illegal.

I think we should all start writing letters to demand that cops must start wearing body cams. Would be expensive, but a great way to stop liars in their tracks.
He wasn't trying to attack or run. He was asking them to quit harassing him.

Release ALL the air in your lungs and try it.
Why would I do that? Is that what you are claiming Garner did? If so who told you he released all the air from his lungs at the exact moment the guy put him in a choke hold?

Let me punch you in the solar plexus and we'll see if you can talk. If no air is moving across the vocal cords you cannot talk...period.
No one punched him in the solar plexus retard. Where do you come up with these dumb examples?

WOW!! Not only do you not understand percentages,you apparently dont understand that choking and having the wind knocked out of you will create the same symptoms.

Exactly dumbass! And while you are choking you cannot speak.

From the link:

Don't know. What the cop did was deemed to be allowed, so that's that. Either change the rules or accept it. I want to know why the guy got combative and what police are supposed to do when that happens.

One thing we probably all agree on is that cops should all wear body cameras. I am tired of lying witnesses in so many cases and lack of evidence.
Thats the problem. I was under the impression anything even slightly resembling a choke hold was illegal. So if they just say "approved method" then its ok?

OMG!!! That's hilarious! Do you have two heads? Two sets of lungs? Two vocal cord sets or two tracheae?

That's some epic stupidity right there, way to go moron.

Ok, I put my hand over my mouth and held my nose for more than half a minute and could still make muffled words. Are you saying I am lying? :lol:

Since you cannot make vocal sounds without air because it is a physical impossibility, I can only assume one or more of the following:

1. You are lying.
2. You are in fact passing air over your vocal cords.
3. You are belching your words out (I have seen people talk with burps).
4. There is a ventriloquist behind you.

If you can speak, you can breathe, that is a cold hard fact that cannot be refuted.
We already proved you can speak underwater. Are you claiming that you are breathing when you do that?
I'm tempted to let you continue to display your stupidity, but let me challenge you with this:

When you are underwater, are you choking? Can you say "I can't breathe" 8 times?

Don't strain you brain there Einstein.
Yes I can say it 8 times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 50
Why would I do that? Is that what you are claiming Garner did? If so who told you he released all the air from his lungs at the exact moment the guy put him in a choke hold?

No one punched him in the solar plexus retard. Where do you come up with these dumb examples?

Yes you can moron. Depends on the degree to which your air way is constricted. If you notice in the video as he is losing more air, less is getting in and his cries are getting fainter as the cops choke hold tightens.

Yes you can moron. Depends on the degree to which your air way is constricted. If you notice in the video as he is losing more air, less is getting in and his cries are getting fainter as the cops choke hold tightens.

You are Major League stupid!

You are major league stupid!
That was pretty convincing.

You and hereweare have to be the two biggest morons on the planet.

Meh, you have proven yourself to be incapable of rational thought over and over again. We have no choice but to just ridicule you.

So dumbass, you never answered my question. When you are underwater, are you choking?

Meh, you have proven yourself to be incapable of rational thought over and over again. We have no choice but to just ridicule you.

So dumbass, you never answered my question. When you are underwater, are you choking?
I dont believe you know what rational thought is. You dont even know its possible to talk while choking.

You never answered my question. Can you breath while underwater?

I dont believe you know what rational thought is. You dont even know its possible to talk while choking.

I see you still won't answer the question.

I see you still won't answer the question.
I see you likewise avoided the question I asked first.

Forum List

Back