No Indictment in Eric Garner Case

OMG!!! That's hilarious! Do you have two heads? Two sets of lungs? Two vocal cord sets or two tracheae?

That's some epic stupidity right there, way to go moron.

Ok, I put my hand over my mouth and held my nose for more than half a minute and could still make muffled words. Are you saying I am lying? :lol:

Since you cannot make vocal sounds without air because it is a physical impossibility, I can only assume one or more of the following:

1. You are lying.
2. You are in fact passing air over your vocal cords.
3. You are belching your words out (I have seen people talk with burps).
4. There is a ventriloquist behind you.

If you can speak, you can breathe, that is a cold hard fact that cannot be refuted.
We already proved you can speak underwater. Are you claiming that you are breathing when you do that?

Release ALL the air in your lungs and try it.
Why would I do that? Is that what you are claiming Garner did? If so who told you he released all the air from his lungs at the exact moment the guy put him in a choke hold?

Holy fuck you're a dumb ass.

I just held my breath for more than half a minute and was still able to talk.

Plus he also had the added incentive to try and get them to stop choking him because he was really suffocating.

OMG!!! That's hilarious! Do you have two heads? Two sets of lungs? Two vocal cord sets or two tracheae?

Ok, I put my hand over my mouth and held my nose for more than half a minute and could still make muffled words. Are you saying I am lying? :lol:

Since you cannot make vocal sounds without air because it is a physical impossibility, I can only assume one or more of the following:

1. You are lying.

If you can speak, you can breathe, that is a cold hard fact that cannot be refuted.
We already proved you can speak underwater. Are you claiming that you are breathing when you do that?
I'm tempted to let you continue to display your stupidity, but let me challenge you with this:

When you are underwater, are you choking? Can you say "I can't breathe" 8 times?

Don't strain you brain there Einstein.
Yes I can say it 8 times.

1. You are lying.

Why would I do that? Is that what you are claiming Garner did? If so who told you he released all the air from his lungs at the exact moment the guy put him in a choke hold?

Holy fuck you're a dumb ass.
Thats not a valid reply or refutation. Answer the question if you can.

1. You are lying.

Here's a better example for you ya ignoranus.
Let me punch you in the solar plexus and we'll see if you can talk. If no air is moving across the vocal cords you cannot talk...period.

1. You are lying.

Let me punch you in the solar plexus and we'll see if you can talk. If no air is moving across the vocal cords you cannot talk...period.
No one punched him in the solar plexus retard. Where do you come up with these dumb examples?

1. You are lying.

Not the same thing. Punching someone in the solar plexus would knock the air out of them. And yes, they would not be able to talk until they took some air back in. Happened to me once.

Cutting off someone's air intake does not equal emptying out what is already in their lungs.

1. You are lying.

No one punched him in the solar plexus retard. Where do you come up with these dumb examples?

WOW!! Not only do you not understand percentages,you apparently dont understand that choking and having the wind knocked out of you will create the same symptoms.
Why exactly do you think they came up with the universal sign for choking?
No damn wonder you fuck ups never got past mud huts.

1. You are lying.

Not the same thing. Punching someone in the solar plexus would knock the air out of them. And yes, they would not be able to talk until they took some air back in. Happened to me once.

Cutting off someone's air intake does not equal emptying out what is already in their lungs.
He is searching desperately to make sense of his dumb assertion. He does this frequently every time he says dumb things I catch him in.

1. You are lying.

It sure as fuck does when your body has used all the available air and you cant expel anymore.

WOW!! Not only do you not understand percentages,you apparently dont understand that choking and having the wind knocked out of you will create the same symptoms.
No stupid. I wont. Choking is totally different from having the wind knocked out of you moron. Choking is constriction of the wind pipe so no air flows in OR OUT. Having the wind knocked out of you is just what it sounds like. All air is expelled from your lungs.

He is searching desperately to make sense of his dumb assertion. He does this frequently every time he says dumb things I catch him in.

Go ahead and unfurl those lips and tell me why the universal sign for choking is needed?
Do you think if one of your bros had a hog jowl lodged in his throat he'd be able to axe you fo some hep?

No stupid. I wont. Choking is totally different from having the wind knocked out of you moron. Choking is constriction of the wind pipe so no air flows in OR OUT. Having the wind knocked out of you is just what it sounds like. All air is expelled from your lungs.

So now choking isnt choking? Ok buckwheat.....

No stupid. Choking is still choking. Your problem is that you dont understand choking has nothing to do with having the wind knocked out of you. What an idiot! :laugh:

It would be infinitely retarded to use the universal sign for choking if you had the wind knocked out of you. And probably deadly.

It would be infinitely retarded to use the universal sign for choking if you had the wind knocked out of you. And probably deadly.
You cant fix stupid. When you think about it the 2 are almost the opposite.

It sure as fuck does when your body has used all the available air and you cant expel anymore.
No offense, but you are an idiot.

This is almost as comical as the idiot that posted about the half nelson.

No stupid. Choking is still choking. Your problem is that you dont understand choking has nothing to do with having the wind knocked out of you. What an idiot! :laugh:

Apparently you dont think so. Being choked,choking on a hog jowl and having the wind knocked out of you create the exact same situation. No airflow,no talking.

Apparently you dont think so. Being choked,choking on a hog jowl and having the wind knocked out of you create the exact same situation. No airflow,no talking.
Stop dude. No it doesnt.
laugh.gif

Maybe you can explain the need for the universal sign for choking since asslips is avoiding that question?
I mean after all he should be able to tell you he's choking right? Why the need for a universal sign?

Maybe you can explain the need for the universal sign for choking since asslips is avoiding that question?
I mean after all he should be able to tell you he's choking right? Why the need for a universal sign?
Normally, someone that is choking has something stuck in their windpipe that stops the flow of air in and out. It's different than having someone put their arm around your neck and partially restrict the airflow. The guy was OBVIOUSLY having difficulty breathing.

Not sure why you continue to deny this, you're just making yourself look foolish.

Forum List

Back