No Indictment in Eric Garner Case

Was anyone actually expecting the State to prosecute it's own?

I mean....

:lmao:

The farm hands do their best and the farmer backs them up. Occasionally one of the cattle does not comply in a manner that the farmer's helpers like. When that happens sometimes the cattle get killed. The farmer ain't pleased too much but he aint going to put good farm help in the pasture with the herd.

Come one, people.,

Sorry but what exactly is it that a wrote that was a lie? A knee on the side of your head will not choke you to death now will it?

And the best way to keep a larger opponent down IS to keep his head pinned to the ground.
That he wasn't complying. He put his hands up, they grabbed him around the neck, he gave in, went down on the ground and they still wouldn't let him breathe. You are deliberately trying to make up a different scenario as if he was fighting them all the way. You are lying.

He wasn't complying he was slapping the cop's hands away. They forced him to the ground he did not get on the ground voluntarily. He was resisting the entire time. If he wasn't resisting it would not have taken 5 guys to control him
You need to watch it again. You couldn't be more wrong. Those cops killed him and got off scott free, that's why they continue to murder people.
Uh HUH

Have you ever tried to take a person bigger than you down?

I didn't think so.
He didn't need to be "taken down" like an animal.

An animal would have been shot.
Sorry but what exactly is it that a wrote that was a lie? A knee on the side of your head will not choke you to death now will it?

And the best way to keep a larger opponent down IS to keep his head pinned to the ground.
That he wasn't complying. He put his hands up, they grabbed him around the neck, he gave in, went down on the ground and they still wouldn't let him breathe. You are deliberately trying to make up a different scenario as if he was fighting them all the way. You are lying.

He wasn't complying he was slapping the cop's hands away. They forced him to the ground he did not get on the ground voluntarily. He was resisting the entire time. If he wasn't resisting it would not have taken 5 guys to control him
You need to watch it again. You couldn't be more wrong. Those cops killed him and got off scott free, that's why they continue to murder people.
Uh HUH

I didn't think so.
He asked them not to touch him at one point, very politely. They are not allowed to choke someone like that, they should have put him in the car and taken him downtown. He was very compliant. But no, they'd rather murder someone for selling a 50 cent ciggie.

OK so every time a person the cops want to arrest for breaking the law says "Don't touch me" the cops are just supposed to let him go?

The reason they were arresting him is irrelevant they had legal cause to do so and Garner chose not to comply and he paid the ultimate price didn't he. You'd think he would know in his physical condition that he wasn't up to taking on 5 cops

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

I don't have any sympathy for him. All he had to do was shut his mouth and follow directions and he might still be alive today if his other conditions hadn't done him in by now that is

I mean....

The farm hands do their best and the farmer backs them up. Occasionally one of the cattle does not comply in a manner that the farmer's helpers like. When that happens sometimes the cattle get killed. The farmer ain't pleased too much but he aint going to put good farm help in the pasture with the herd.

Come one, people.,
No but I thought they would be too embarrassed to keep it from going to trail.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.
He asked them not to touch him at one point, very politely. They are not allowed to choke someone like that, they should have put him in the car and taken him downtown. He was very compliant. But no, they'd rather murder someone for selling a 50 cent ciggie.

OK so every time a person the cops want to arrest for breaking the law says "Don't touch me" the cops are just supposed to let him go?

The reason they were arresting him is irrelevant they had legal cause to do so and Garner chose not to comply and he paid the ultimate price didn't he. You'd think he would know in his physical condition that he wasn't up to taking on 5 cops
You miss the point. A billy club or foot to the back of the knees would have quickly taken him down.

I mean....

Come one, people.,
The grand jury is not the state it is "the people"

I mean....

Come one, people.,
The people are gullible. The state determines their level of awareness.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

You miss the point. A billy club to the back of the knees would have quickly taken him down.

So you would rather he be beaten with a billy club than wrestled down by hand?

I mean....

Come one, people.,
OK so we should just get rid of the jury system altogether

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

You miss the point. A billy club to the back of the knees would have quickly taken him down.

Billy clubs dont kill people.

The choke hold contributed, probably brought on the asthma attack.

Contributed along with a laundry list of other things.

There is no singular cause of death which is why the grand jury decided not to indict.

But in all honesty when we boil everything down the root cause was Garner's behavior.

Maybe it was depression and it was brought on by the lack of flowers and candy.

What does a coroner know any when I can turn to these Internet Columbos?
Still can't cite that one cause of death can you?

I'm still asking what reason....Are you saying the coroner is lying? Doesnt know what hes talking about? Or is it a secret?

I'm saying he listed way more than one contributing factor yet you say the choke hold killed him. If the choke hold was the singular cause of death you should be able to show me where it says that

So you want to indict a glass of kool-aid then? Yeah it was the choke hold, lack of oxygen, he was fat, there were guys on top of him...it was hot.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

Uh HUH

I didn't think so.

of course they can.

I mean....

Come one, people.,
OK so we should just get rid of the jury system altogether
No we as the public should ask tough questions like what is an approved take down hold vs what I see with my own eyes. Why were the other cops provided immunity instead of doing their jobs and compelled to report what they observed?

Holly shit, looked into this some more... so the EMTs got there and did nothing. The guy passes out stops breathing, after complaining that he can't breathe. The cops won't let anyone help him, won't do cpr, won't check to see if he's breathing. The EMTs get there and don't do CPR. WTF ?

of course they can.
No they cant. I've never seen a billyclub to the back of someones leg kill them.

Contributed along with a laundry list of other things.

There is no singular cause of death which is why the grand jury decided not to indict.

But in all honesty when we boil everything down the root cause was Garner's behavior.

I'm still asking what reason....Are you saying the coroner is lying? Doesnt know what hes talking about? Or is it a secret?

I'm saying he listed way more than one contributing factor yet you say the choke hold killed him. If the choke hold was the singular cause of death you should be able to show me where it says that

So you want to indict a glass of kool-aid then? Yeah it was the choke hold, lack of oxygen, he was fat, there were guys on top of him...it was hot.

so there wasn't just one cause of death.

And tell me if who do you indict? The one guy who used the so called choke hold that still allowed Garner to talk, the guy kneeling on his head? One or more of the cops holding his body down?

And you wonder why the one cop was not indicted? I wouldn't have indicted him either. Reasonable doubt and all that

Holly shit, looked into this some more... so the EMTs got there and did nothing. The guy passes out stops breathing, after complaining that he can't breathe. The cops won't let anyone help him, won't do cpr, won't check to see if he's breathing. The EMTs get there and don't do CPR. WTF ?
Guess thats why they were provided immunity.

And tell me if who do you indict? The one guy who used the so called choke hold that still allowed Garner to talk, the guy kneeling on his head? One or more of the cops holding his body down?

And you wonder why the one cop was not indicted? I wouldn't have indicted him either. Reasonable doubt and all that

Obviously you would indict his refrigerator :rolleyes:

of course they can.
No they cant. I've never seen a billyclub to the back of someones leg kill them.

Until the fat guy falls down hits his head and dies or he still has the heart attack anyway.

Getting lowered to the ground is better than getting beat with clubs any day

Obviously you would indict his refrigerator :rolleyes:

I'm of the mind that Garner caused his own death. His behavior is the root cause of his death.

Forum List

Back