No Justice, No Peace

Both sides are guilty of that. People have their minds made up the moment the news breaks. Nobody seems to ask if maybe both parties could have handled things differently.
In all fairness though one side is supposed to be professional and handle the situation correctly. No one still has explained what the probable cause was for messing with this guy in an open carry state.

We have the term "throw gun" because the police made up the term and used it to get themselves out of trouble and get innocent people convicted. That's not TV, it's reality that TV used later on.

Correct. Back in the 60's. Wake up. It's now 2016. Get back with the times.

People like you don't belong in a civilized society. People like you need to go back into the wild like a jungle or desert land where there is no law and order.
So they used to do that but now, well now you can trust them? No, you idiot.

The cops have changed, only for the worse.

Doest matter if you obey the law. A racist cop will invent a law for you to break and then plant evidence on you.

And when you have some sort of proof of that, get back to us, won't you?
No. i wont get back to you. I wouldnt waste my time proving something to someone as low on the totem pole as you are. You cant even do anything.

Someone who deals with the world that way, treats you as a criminal, that is your enemy.

The fact you see cops as your enemy is your first problem. You're conspiratorial. You're paranoid. You're one of those "the world is out to get me" types. You see yourself as some twisted sort of vigilante. I feel very sorry for you.

No. i wont get back to you. I wouldnt waste my time proving something to someone as low on the totem pole as you are. You cant even do anything.

I can do a lot of things you can't do, for instance separate fantasy from reality.

Of course you won't waste your time proving a false claim because you can't. Simple as that.

I can do a lot of things you can't do, for instance separate fantasy from reality.

Of course you won't waste your time proving a false claim because you can't. Simple as that.
i admit you can do things I cant do like attract hair lice. My point is that you are no one of importance so proving something to you is laughable.

Someone who deals with the world that way, treats you as a criminal, that is your enemy.

The fact you see cops as your enemy is your first problem. You're conspiratorial. You're paranoid. You're one of those "the world is out to get me" types. I feel very sorry for you.
The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

And? Do you have any of people recommending not listening to the police....you fucktard liberal fascist.....

In all fairness though one side is supposed to be professional and handle the situation correctly. No one still has explained what the probable cause was for messing with this guy in an open carry state.

Irrelevant. I'm a licensed CCW holder in my state. By law, I'm required to alert an officer that I am armed even if it's a simple traffic stop. Afterwards, I'm required by law to obey all commands associated with me being armed. If I disobey any of those commands, I can not only lose my CCW license, I can also put myself in jeopardy of harm or death by an officer.

So they used to do that but now, well now you can trust them? No, you idiot.

The cops have changed, only for the worse.

Then next time you need protection, call a criminal.
I don't need protection, and what I mostly need, as a white man, is to be protected from the police. As a black man I'd need many times that level of protection.

The fact you see cops as your enemy is your first problem. You're conspiratorial. You're paranoid. You're one of those "the world is out to get me" types. I feel very sorry for you.
The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

And? Do you have any of people recommending not listening to the police....you fucktard liberal fascist.....

Dont get angry you look foolish. Lots of attorneys and people with sense say avoid the cops like the plague.

The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

A whole lot of judges and juries, not to mention defense attorneys, who know that the police are trying to rig the game in their favor.

I don't need protection, and what I mostly need, as a white man, is to be protected from the police. As a black man I'd need many times that level of protection.

The only people that need protection from the police are criminals. Glad you admitted you are one of them.

i admit you can do things I cant do like attract hair lice. My point is that you are no one of importance so proving something to you is laughable.

You trying to prove something is even more laughable.
I agree. Thats why I dont waste my time proving something to people that are low on the totem pole such as yourself.

Forum List

Back