No Justice, No Peace

I agree. Thats why I dont waste my time proving something to people that are low on the totem pole such as yourself.

Right. I'm a law abiding citizen that believes in our police force and you are a conspiracy theorist that thinks all cops are out to kill you, but I'm low on the totem pole. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yes you are low on the totem pole. No need to state your agreement with that fact. I dont think all cops are out to kill me as I have cops in my family and I have a friend that is a cop.

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

So what purpose would that serve? Mister armchair jurist? What good cop in his right mind would risk his career and do something incredibly stupid like that? Planting evidence can be seen as tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. That would end any officer who did it.

You're loony.
Use a throw gun and avoid a murder charge? 98 out of a 100 cops wouldn't think twice. After all, he was a bad guy, he deserved it, right?
Yep....that black officer did good....
So glad to know that you don't believe in justice, just killing darkies (who probably deserved it) right?

The police have made their own rules, and society their enemy. That much is easy to see. Never trust them, if you want to live or be free that is.

Do you look for cops under your bed when you go to sleep at night?

It seems we have a real kook on our hands here, Hoss.
Like all wise people, I avoid the police as much as possible. The myth is that they are here to serve and protect, they are not. Never, ever, speak to the police. They are not required to say anything that would help you, only what can hurt you. Someone who deals with the world that way, treats you as a criminal, that is your enemy.
You're absolutely right.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

So what purpose would that serve? Mister armchair jurist? What good cop in his right mind would risk his career and do something incredibly stupid like that? Planting evidence can be seen as tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. That would end any officer who did it.

You're loony.
They have a history of doing that.

I invite you to prove that.

You're loony.
They have a history of doing that.

I invite you to prove that.
Youre low class. No one has to prove anything to you

Lots of attorneys and people with sense say avoid the cops like the plague.

Asclepias and JPete, Attorneys at law.
You don't need to be an attorney to understand that talking with people who are not required to defend you but can use anything, literally anything you say against you, even if you don't talk, makes them your enemy. That's common sense and even the police admit they aren't here to help you once you've been arrested.

I'm not an attorney.

Then stop acting like you're an expert on the law.

Case dismissed.
If you think I am an expert on law because I said attorneys tell you not to talk to the police then you are not very bright which is probably the reason you are low class.

Ha, you're cute. If you're going to make wild claims, especially on a board like this, you need to back your bullshit up.

People like you are often low class intelligence. All talk, no evidence, and easily convinced.
Says the guy that thinks repeating the advice of attorneys makes you an attorney at law. :cuckoo:

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.
If you think I am an expert on law because I said attorneys tell you not to talk to the police then you are not very bright which is probably the reason you are low class.

You don't have the balls to prove it. You're a spineless coward who is more intent on spreading lies than considering the actual evidence.

Now, which attorneys told you you should "avoid cops like the plague"? I need to know so I can report them for malpractice.

Ha, you're cute. If you're going to make wild claims, especially on a board like this, you need to back your bullshit up.

People like you are often low class intelligence. All talk, no evidence, and easily convinced.
Says the guy that thinks repeating the advice of attorneys makes you an attorney at law. :cuckoo:

LOL

So you can't recognize sarcasm. Not on me dude.

LOL

So you can't recognize sarcasm. Not on me dude.
Now youre pretending it was sarcasm. Sorry but you are not convincing no matter how hard you try.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

You don't have the balls to prove it. You're a spineless coward who is more intent on spreading lies than considering the actual evidence.
Now, which attorneys told you you should "avoid cops like the plague"? I need to know so I can report them for malpractice.
It's a long list, friend. never speak to the police - Google Search

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.
You don't have to be an expert, dummy. You can learn from them.

Innocent? Don't talk to the police.
Now youre an attorney though according to Impetulant.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

He's a true moron. The attorney below is not.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

If you're innocent, there's no need to talk to the police. About anything.

The problem here though, is that if Keith Lamont Scott was innocent, there would have been no need for cops to be anywhere near him period. They wouldn't have been called to the vicinity where he was.

But this time the subject in question had a criminal record, he had a gun cocked and ready for the police.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

Now that I have you two hashing out conspiracies about me... I'll just point out that you made my point. You know, about being conspiratorial and all.

Forum List

Back