No Justice, No Peace

Because the job of the police is not to protect you, not to seek the truth.

I see. So don't bother calling for one. For any purpose. Criminal or otherwise. You live in your own society, apart from those who pay the due respect to the police.
The police are the ones who live in their own society where they are good and protect each other, no matter what, and you are criminal who plays against them. Cops and robbers, you are the robber.

One problem.

If you're under suspicion of a crime, the best thing to do is not to talk to police. That's correct.

But if you're an average Joe out on the street doing nothing wrong, there's no point being around police unless you need them or you do something that has someone calling them on you.
It doesn't matter how the situation comes up, if you didn't call the police yourself never, ever, speak to them. They are not on your side.
Even if you do call the police you have to be careful if you are Black.
Blacks don't call the police, the police are their enemies.

Really? Because I know a lot of black people who are the very same police that black people call in case of an emergency. Who do you think they call? Ghostbusters? Batman?
If smart they call anyone other than the police.

Like who? Who has the ability to enforce the law or arrest someone? You want protection under the law, but are distrustful of those tasked with enforcing it.

Now youre an attorney though according to Impetulant.

Now that I have you two hashing out conspiracies about me... I'll just point out that you made my point. You know, about being conspiratorial and all.
I'm laughing at you little guy. Not hashing out conspiracies.

Then why do you two see cops as your enemies? Hmm?
Because they are and have proven it. Why do you ask?

How have they proven it? There are 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. If they wanted to kill all the black people, they would have done it. Thing is, you think they're out to commit genocide or something. Here, a parting gift though:

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks
They've proven it by harrassing me, putting a gun to my head as a 9 year old walking home, pulling me over for riding in a car with a white girl etc etc.

Now that I have you two hashing out conspiracies about me... I'll just point out that you made my point. You know, about being conspiratorial and all.

How have they proven it? There are 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. If they wanted to kill all the black people, they would have done it. Thing is, you think they're out to commit genocide or something. Here, a parting gift though:

They've proven it by harrassing me, putting a gun to my head as a 9 year old walking home, pulling me over for riding in a car with a white girl etc etc.

That all happened to you?

Don't lie to me.

Asclepias and JumpingPete are both textbook examples of what happens when you let a false ideology like "cops are racist" to engender a persecution complex. They have one.
They are racist but years ago I met up with four white cops and I'm a white man, only it was 4 AM. Were they protecting me? Not until I proved that I was an innocent white guy and that took several minutes during which time, to them, I was just another criminal. That is how they see the people they supposedly serve and protect, as criminals until proven innocent. That makes them my enemy.

Don't lie to me.
Do you know what the definition of "me" is?

14440777_1790947181123189_7654541120267807972_n.jpg

Don't lie to me.

When used in that context, it means you. As in the person who wrote that post. I can't help it if you're ambiguity gets in the way of your point.

Don't lie to me.

When used in that context, it means you. As in the person who wrote that post. I can't help it if you're ambiguity gets in the way of your point.
There is nothing ambiguous about saying "me". Most intelligent people understand someone is referring to themselves.

I admit that the first two instances are pretty fucked up, but you shouldn't have been riding in a car with a white girl.

I admit that the first two instances are pretty fucked up, but you shouldn't have been riding in a car with a white girl.
And exactly why not, Adolf?

which brings up another point. She flipped out on him called him all kinds of names and he did nothing but walk away. if I had of said something I'm pretty sure he would have shot me.

And exactly why not, Adolf?

Look. I've asked Asclepias a million times to keep his hands off our white women.

Forum List

Back