No Justice, No Peace

Lots of attorneys and people with sense say avoid the cops like the plague.

Asclepias and JPete, Attorneys at law.
I'm not an attorney.

Then stop acting like you're an expert on the law.

Case dismissed.
You don't have to be an expert, dummy. You can learn from them.

Innocent? Don't talk to the police.

If you're innocent, there's no need to talk to the police. About anything.

The question though, is that if Keith Lamont Scott was innocent, there would have been no need for cops to be anywhere near him period. But this time the subject in question had a criminal record, he had a gun cocked and ready for the police.
Except he wasnt the subject in question moron. How silly can you be?

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

Now youre an attorney though according to Impetulant.

Now that I have you two hashing out conspiracies about me... I'll just point out that you made my point. You know, about being conspiratorial and all.
I'm laughing at you little guy. Not hashing out conspiracies.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

Here's a true moron. The attorney below is not.

One problem.

If you're under suspicion of a crime, the criminal defense attorney will advise you that the best thing to do is not to talk to police. That's correct.

But if you're an average Joe out on the street doing nothing wrong, there's no point being around police unless you need them or you do something that has someone calling them on you. And there certainly would be no need for you to have a criminal defense attorney.

Last edited:
I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

Now that I have you two hashing out conspiracies about me... I'll just point out that you made my point. You know, about being conspiratorial and all.

Then why do you two see cops as your enemies? Hmm?

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

One problem.

If you're under suspicion of a crime, the best thing to do is not to talk to police. That's correct.

But if you're an average Joe out on the street doing nothing wrong, there's no point being around police unless you need them or you do something that has someone calling them on you.

It doesn't matter how the situation comes up, if you didn't call the police yourself never, ever, speak to them. They are not on your side.

Case dismissed.

Because they are and have proven it. Why do you ask?

Case dismissed.

One problem.

If you're under suspicion of a crime, the best thing to do is not to talk to police. That's correct.

But if you're an average Joe out on the street doing nothing wrong, there's no point being around police unless you need them or you do something that has someone calling them on you.

It doesn't matter how the situation comes up, if you didn't call the police yourself never, ever, speak to them. They are not on your side.

Even if you do call the police you have to be careful if you are Black.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

The question though, is that if Keith Lamont Scott was innocent, there would have been no need for cops to be anywhere near him period. But this time the subject in question had a criminal record, he had a gun cocked and ready for the police.

Uh, that's what this entire thread has been about? What planet are you from?

One problem.

Blacks don't call the police, the police are their enemies.

I'm not an attorney.

Case dismissed.

Uh, that's what this entire thread has been about? What planet are you from?
A moron must have started the thread. They were after another person dummy.

One problem.

What a great excuse - well, it's as good as any -- to abdicate your responsibility to society.

One problem.

What a great excuse - well, it's as good as any -- to abdicate your responsibility to society.

I dont have a responsibility to any society other than my own.

Case dismissed.

Because the job of the police is not to protect you, not to seek the truth. They have, long ago, split their world into cops and criminals, and you are not a cop. They protect their own first and you, at best, second. And if confronted by the police you are, to them, a criminal therefore their enemy and they yours. These attorneys are neither stupid nor paranoid. The cops are not on your side. And if you are black then they are your sworn enemies.

One problem.

I dont have a responsibility to any society other than my own.

That's what the cops believe, and they have their own society apart from the rest of us.

Because they are and have proven it. Why do you ask?

How have they proven it? There are 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. If they wanted to kill all the black people, they would have done it. Thing is, you think they're out to commit genocide or something. Here, a parting gift though:

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

One problem.

Really? Because I know a lot of black people who are the very same police that black people call in case of an emergency. Who do you think they call? Ghostbusters? Batman?

One problem.

Really? Because I know a lot of black people who are the very same police that black people call in case of an emergency. Who do you think they call? Ghostbusters? Batman?

If smart they call anyone other than the police.

Asclepias and JumpingPete are both textbook examples of what happens when you let a false ideology like "cops are racist" to engender a persecution complex. They have one.

Forum List

Back