No Justice, No Peace

Someone who deals with the world that way, treats you as a criminal, that is your enemy.

The fact you see cops as your enemy is your first problem. You're conspiratorial. You're paranoid. You're one of those "the world is out to get me" types. I feel very sorry for you.
The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

And? Do you have any of people recommending not listening to the police....you fucktard liberal fascist.....

Dont get angry you look foolish. Lots of attorneys and people with sense say avoid the cops like the plague.

RIF little girl.....

What was the probable cause for engaging someone with a gun in an open carry state?
That
That Scott was a convicted felon still on parole.
How did they know that?

LOL. You're clueless

Keith Lamont Scott is listed here in the Bexar County criminal records database.

These two crimes were committed in 2004.
He was sentenced in 2005.

keith-scott-record-575x45.jpg

Someone who deals with the world that way, treats you as a criminal, that is your enemy.

The fact you see cops as your enemy is your first problem. You're conspiratorial. You're paranoid. You're one of those "the world is out to get me" types. I feel very sorry for you.
The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

And? Do you have any of people recommending not listening to the police....you fucktard liberal fascist.....

A whole lot of judges and juries, not to mention defense attorneys, who know that the police are trying to rig the game in their favor.

Do you use dollar store tin foil for your hat?

What was the probable cause for engaging someone with a gun in an open carry state?
That
How did they know that?

LOL. You're clueless

Keith Lamont Scott is listed here in the Bexar County criminal records database.

Its 2016, Did you lose track of time?

The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

Dont get angry you look foolish. Lots of attorneys and people with sense say avoid the cops like the plague.

RIF little girl.....

I will report you if you ever mention little girls again in that manner you pervert.

That
How did they know that?

LOL. You're clueless

Its 2016, Did you lose track of time?

Yeah, and last time I checked, it isn't the civil rights era. Stop being a dipshit.

The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

A whole lot of judges and juries, not to mention defense attorneys, who know that the police are trying to rig the game in their favor.

I have reality in the USA, where the best advice is to both avoid and never speak with the police. They are not on your side.

I agree. Thats why I dont waste my time proving something to people that are low on the totem pole such as yourself.

Right. I'm a law abiding citizen that believes in our police force and you are a conspiracy theorist that thinks all cops are out to kill you, but I'm low on the totem pole. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The cops are your enemy.

Is he nuts?

Or this one?

I have reality in the USA, where the best advice is to both avoid and never speak with the police. They are not on your side.

That's fine....but never ignore their orders, else you may die....

I agree. Thats why I dont waste my time proving something to people that are low on the totem pole such as yourself.

Right. I'm a law abiding citizen that believes in our police force and you are a conspiracy theorist that thinks all cops are out to kill you, but I'm low on the totem pole. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Having faith in people who protect their own, and not you, is what makes you low, dummy.

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

So what purpose would that serve? Mister armchair jurist? What good cop in his right mind would risk his career and do something incredibly stupid like that? Planting evidence can be seen as tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. That would end any officer who did it.

You're loony.
They have a history of doing that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

So what purpose would that serve? Mister armchair jurist? What good cop in his right mind would risk his career and do something incredibly stupid like that? Planting evidence can be seen as tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. That would end any officer who did it.

You're loony.
Use a throw gun and avoid a murder charge? 98 out of a 100 cops wouldn't think twice. After all, he was a bad guy, he deserved it, right?
Yep....that black officer did good....

Funny. Anytime I've called the police, they were always on my side. But of course, it's not you......
Show up and call them when you find your ______ dead and see if they are on your side? Will they be? No, because you will be their prime suspect. It happens day in and day out.

All they see are criminals. You said it yourself and they said it to you. A white guy in the projects? You're a criminal and they stopped you now didn't they? Were they on your side then? No.

Forum List

Back