No Justice, No Peace

Because they are and have proven it. Why do you ask?

How have they proven it? There are 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. If they wanted to kill all the black people, they would have done it. Thing is, you think they're out to commit genocide or something. Here, a parting gift though:

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks
They've proven it by harrassing me, putting a gun to my head as a 9 year old walking home, pulling me over for riding in a car with a white girl etc etc.

I admit that the first two instances are pretty fucked up, but you shouldn't have been riding in a car with a white girl.
And exactly why not, Adolf?

Look. I've asked Asclepias a million times to keep his hands off our white women.
Your white women, little bitch?

The darkies shit better than you every day.

aaronleland

You do realize this guy just call you Hitler, right?

Oddly enough I've been called worse things. :lol:
Not at all shocking, Adolf.

LOL.

I'm done.
You were "done" at conception. A waste of carbon.

Carbon? I thought it was oxygen? At any rate, I'm not that close to going supernova yet.
What you aren't close to is mattering, dummy.

What was the probable cause for engaging someone with a gun in an open carry state?

He wouldn't have been if the gun had been holstered instead of in his hand. Gun in hand in any open carry State is brandishing a weapon. You get arrested for that, and dead if you don't drop it.

"No Justice, No Peace" they keep saying, but no matter what form justice is served, there will never be peace.

I got your solution right here

n97do7L.png

The state conditions chaos. Every one of you has it wrong.

Oddly enough I've been called worse things. :lol:
Not at all shocking, Adolf.

LOL.

I'm done.
You were "done" at conception. A waste of carbon.

Carbon? I thought it was oxygen? At any rate, I'm not that close to going supernova yet.
What you aren't close to is mattering, dummy.

You're mad bro.

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

So what purpose would that serve? Mister armchair jurist? What good cop in his right mind would risk his career and do something incredibly stupid like that? Planting evidence can be seen as tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. That would end any officer who did it.

You're loony.

You forgot to add ".. and that's why cops have never ever been found guilty of planting evidence.

:banana:

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.
Of course you have proof. Right?

Dumb ass. Where did you get your law degree? Unjustified and therefore illegal? Go on. Please educate the forum.

Last edited:
How have they proven it? There are 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. If they wanted to kill all the black people, they would have done it. Thing is, you think they're out to commit genocide or something. Here, a parting gift though:

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks
They've proven it by harrassing me, putting a gun to my head as a 9 year old walking home, pulling me over for riding in a car with a white girl etc etc.

I admit that the first two instances are pretty fucked up, but you shouldn't have been riding in a car with a white girl.
And exactly why not, Adolf?

Look. I've asked Asclepias a million times to keep his hands off our white women.
Your white women, little bitch?

The darkies shit better than you every day.
14463264_1370997716244030_751320937678661504_n.jpg

Of course you have proof. Right?

Dumb ass. Where did you get your law degree? Unjustified and therefore illegal? Go on. Please educate the forum.
This forum couldn't be educated if I had the patience of Jesus and all of eternity.

Forum List

Back