No knock raid goes wrong again.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
People want to condemn the NFL but the facts are the police are doing this to themselves. You can read the incompetence of those involved. As the article notes, a pizza delivery driver could have got the right house. And then they blackmail the man into signing a paper to get them to leave. And for what? A handful of drugs......not even an arrest.

Qualified immunity: Police off the hook for no-knock raid on wrong house

The problem is that local magistrates seem determined to interpret the relevant case law to the benefit of local law enforcement, signing off on no-knock warrants, contrary to that case law.

In Richards v. Wisconsin (1997), the Supreme Court held that the ‘blanket exception’ to the knock and announce rule codified in the 4th Amendment was unlawful – law enforcement couldn’t just claim that a suspect was a ‘drug dealer’ to obtain a no-knock warrant, a warrant must be issued “particular to the circumstances” consistent with Richards.

Unfortunately, the solution to the problem of no-knock warrants must be realized through the political process, not the judicial.

How does this happen in a nation founded on individual liberty and limited government. This kind of injustice is something you’d expect from the King’s men in 1775.

How do government workers get away with violating American’s Constitutional rights with Qualified Immunity? One would think such a thing impossible in our nation.

Police departments have become paramilitary units, with the power to terrorize Americans. It needs to stop but the two bimbos running for potus, back the cops 100%.

Drug dealers are pretty rough customers

its unfortunate what happened to the old man but,

can you post links to all the no-knock drug raids that night somewhere in America that went right and the criminals got what they deserved?

Drug dealers are pretty rough customers

its unfortunate what happened to the old man but,

can you post links to all the no-knock drug raids that night somewhere in America that went right and the criminals got what they deserved?

Another tired excuse for the state violating people's civil rights and not even a "sorry".

No one held accountable.

When someone robs the local 7/11 should we point out the thousands that didn't and excuse the one who did because most did not?

Another tired excuse for the state violating people's civil rights and not even a "sorry".
I said I was sorry

Have you apologized for the lies told by the Deep State to obtain FISA warrants against trump associates?

No-knock warrants are legal

if we as a society want to put a stop to them all we have to do is change the law

but libs just sitting behind their computer screen and dumping hate on cops is a waste of my time

I said I was sorry

Have you apologized for the lies told by the Deep State to obtain FISA warrants against trump associates?

Well I believe there should be arrests and a lot of people fired.

No-knock warrants are legal

if we as a society want to put a stop to them all we have to do is change the law

but libs just sitting behind their computer screen and dumping hate on cops is a waste of my time

There is a link in the article noting that they were getting banned.

People want to condemn the NFL but the facts are the police are doing this to themselves. You can read the incompetence of those involved. As the article notes, a pizza delivery driver could have got the right house. And then they blackmail the man into signing a paper to get them to leave. And for what? A handful of drugs......not even an arrest.

THE nfl ARE SAYING ITS ONLY ABOUT BLACKS WHICH ISNT TRUE AND IS RACIST,,,

if it was about bad cops a lot of whites would be with you,,but if youre going to play the racist card we wont,,

if it was about bad cops a lot of whites would be with you,,but if youre going to play the racist card we wont,,

Yeah well, I can see through your excuse easily. I'm white and I've never been turned away and lets remember, they were on the front line condemning what happened to Justine Damond

'Never been about race': black activists on how Minneapolis reacted to Damond shooting

Find another excuse.......I'm sure you will.

Yeah well, I can see through your excuse easily. I'm white and I've never been turned away and lets remember, they were on the front line condemning what happened to Justine Damond

'Never been about race': black activists on how Minneapolis reacted to Damond shooting

sure BLM isnt race based,,,

not being raced based would mean "ALL LIVES MATTER"

It's clear that all lives don't matter to you so no that wouldn't make a difference.

It's clear that all lives don't matter to you so no that wouldn't make a difference.
its not clear to BLM or it would be ALM,,,

My replies are about you and your lame excuses.

so what youre saying is you cant refute what I said and are resorting to personal attacks,,,

so what youre saying is you cant refute what I said and are resorting to personal attacks,,,

I refuted you when you said it was all about white's. You then simply resorted to racist ranting.

I refuted you when you said it was all about white's. You then simply resorted to racist ranting.
I never said that,,,

lying about what I said doesnt help your argument,,,

I never said that,,,

You did.

I never said that,,,

You did.
why would you lie about what I said???

I never said that,,,

You did.

You are lying about what you said after I proved you wrong.

I never said that,,,

You did.

You are lying about what you said after I proved you wrong.
in which comment did I say that???

Forum List

Back