No knock raid goes wrong again.

People want to condemn the NFL but the facts are the police are doing this to themselves. You can read the incompetence of those involved. As the article notes, a pizza delivery driver could have got the right house. And then they blackmail the man into signing a paper to get them to leave. And for what? A handful of drugs......not even an arrest.

Qualified immunity: Police off the hook for no-knock raid on wrong house
THE nfl ARE SAYING ITS ONLY ABOUT BLACKS WHICH ISNT TRUE AND IS RACIST,,,

if it was about bad cops a lot of whites would be with you,,but if youre going to play the racist card we wont,,

Yeah well, I can see through your excuse easily. I'm white and I've never been turned away and lets remember, they were on the front line condemning what happened to Justine Damond

'Never been about race': black activists on how Minneapolis reacted to Damond shooting

Find another excuse.......I'm sure you will.
sure BLM isnt race based,,,

not being raced based would mean "ALL LIVES MATTER"

It's clear that all lives don't matter to you so no that wouldn't make a difference.
its not clear to BLM or it would be ALM,,,

My replies are about you and your lame excuses.
so what youre saying is you cant refute what I said and are resorting to personal attacks,,,

I refuted you when you said it was all about white's. You then simply resorted to racist ranting.
I never said that,,,

lying about what I said doesnt help your argument,,,

You did.
why would you lie about what I said???

You are lying about what you said after I proved you wrong.
are you going to show me where I said that or not???

People want to condemn the NFL but the facts are the police are doing this to themselves. You can read the incompetence of those involved. As the article notes, a pizza delivery driver could have got the right house. And then they blackmail the man into signing a paper to get them to leave. And for what? A handful of drugs......not even an arrest.

nfl rapes.jpg

Those in the NFL need to shut the fuck up and play football. That's what they're paid to do.

Police need to get with the fucking program and make sure their no knock warrants are properly executed.

Condemning the NFL is perfectly legitimate, as it's not their role to provide social commentary regarding social issues while dressed out and on the stadium floor...

The downfall of the NFL was inevitable after the black thugs entered the sport. It's over. They destroy everything

Unfortunately, the solution to the problem of no-knock warrants must be realized through the political process, not the judicial.

Now you know why judicial review is no place to be found in Article III. The founders were way, way smarter than you.

tenor.gif
Wrong.

The Constitution codifies the doctrine of judicial review in Article VI, consistent with the original intent of the Framers.

Indeed, the courts have acted in accordance with the Constitution and consistent with that doctrine – it is now the role and responsibility of the people to compel local officials to abide by that case law through the political process.

can you post links to all the no-knock drug raids that night somewhere in America that went right and the criminals got what they deserved?
They don't hold up in court. The cop with a no-knock warrant is a no-show at trial, because there's no probable cause or due process anyways, and the defense is hoping to enter in the standard plea bargain, even though the cop doesn't want to explain at trial how he gassed the defendant and picked her pocket in bed for intimate evidence.

can you post links to all the no-knock drug raids that night somewhere in America that went right and the criminals got what they deserved?
They don't hold up in court. The cop with a no-knock warrant is a no-show at trial, because there's no probable cause or due process anyways, and the defense is hoping to enter in the standard plea bargain, even though the cop doesn't want to explain at trial how he gassed the defendant and picked her pocket in bed for intimate evidence.
I dont know what you are talking about

but I am saying that for every no-knock raid that goes bad many, many more are successful

for every no-knock raid that goes bad many, many more are successful
I got a bunch of pussy cops and wannabes loosely affiliated with some local military base or another coming in on unannounced "no-knock raids" night after night. I am not entirely sure what their objective is, other than vandalizing my belongings and tampering with my vehicle.

Forum List

Back