No Masks, No Distancing At White House Event Today…

Except themselves. Maybe Nancy cares about the health of all the members and their staff. Once the vaccine is approved, the feds will require it, mark my words.

Typical shit for brains! It was already approved.

Except themselves. Maybe Nancy cares about the health of all the members and their staff. Once the vaccine is approved, the feds will require it, mark my words.

No they haven't. EUA only. The manufacturer supplies six full months of data along with their request for approval to the FDA, and then they say it takes about 6 months for the FDA to review all the data and issue the approval. If that's the case, it will be towaard the end of the year before they're approved. I think Moderna has submitted its request.

Anyway, the feds can't require vaccines until they're approved.

EUA is an approval, dumbass!

No they haven't. EUA only. The manufacturer supplies six full months of data along with their request for approval to the FDA, and then they say it takes about 6 months for the FDA to review all the data and issue the approval. If that's the case, it will be towaard the end of the year before they're approved. I think Moderna has submitted its request.

Anyway, the feds can't require vaccines until they're approved.

EUA is an approval, dumbass!
Learn something.

In the same vein, when Dr. Amanda Cohn, the executive secretary of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, was asked if Covid-19 vaccination can be required, she responded that under an EUA, “vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So, early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be consented and they won’t be able to be mandatory.” Cohn later affirmed that this prohibition on requiring the vaccines applies to organizations, including hospitals.

The EUAs for both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines require facts sheets to be given to vaccination providers and recipients. These fact sheets make clear that getting the vaccine is optional. For example, the one for recipients states that, “It is your choice to receive or not receive the Covid-19 Vaccine,” and if “you decide to not receive it, it will not change your standard of medical care.”

Of course, they are your betters, so bow down to their hypocrisy and thank them for allowing you to do as you are told.

If they have all been vaccinated, what is the problem?

How do you know they are?

How do you know they aren't?

You’re making my point.

Interesting that seemingly no place except every single different business can require a virtue diaper from the innoculated. More tepid is their angle its “for the emotional and health well being of employees”
Well there is no health issue anymore and helping people cling to their incorrect emotional frailties is nobody else’s job.

Forum List

Back