🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No matter how you cut it Obama has repeatedly LIED!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
OBAMA LIE:
They are not secret, in that every member of Congress has been briefed," he said during a speech in San Jose, Calif.
"These are programs that have been authored by large bipartisan majorities repeatedly since 2006."
"Your duly elected representatives have consistently been informed," he said.
Obama Defends NSA Programs, Says Congress Knew About Surveillance

FACT: Mn. Rep. Keith Ellison says:
"I'm allowed to see certain things, and they tell us it's available if you make time at certain times and places to go see it, but the fact is, no, I'm not aware of the program that was revealed [this week]," Ellison said. "I had no notice. It's a fiction that everybody in Congress knew."
Keith Ellison on Prism: Congress knew "almost nothing" [VIDEO] - Minneapolis - News - The Blotter

OBAMA LIE:
"I have made a solemn pledge that I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premiums by up to $2,500 a year." -Sources: Speech, "A Politics of Conscience," June 23, 2007

FACT: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Health Premiums By 88 Percent
Democrats continue to try to dismiss the evidence that Obamacare will dramatically increase the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own.
But on Thursday, the Ohio Department of Insurance announced that, based on the rates submitted by insurers to date, the average individual-market health insurance premium in 2014 will come in around $420, “representing an increase of 88 percent” relative to 2013. “We have warned of these increases,” said Lt. Gov. Mary Taylor in a statement. “Consumers will have fewer choices and pay much higher premiums for their health insurance starting in 2014.”Democrats continue to try to dismiss the evidence that Obamacare will dramatically increase the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own. But on Thursday, the Ohio Department of Insurance announced that, based on the rates submitted by insurers to date, the average individual-market health insurance premium in 2014 will come in around $420, “representing an increase of 88 percent” relative to 2013. “We have warned of these increases,” said Lt. Gov. Mary Taylor in a statement.
“Consumers will have fewer choices and pay much higher premiums for their health insurance starting in 2014.”
Ohio Dept. Of Insurance: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Health Premiums By 88 Percent - Forbes

Oh and remember Ohio voted by 3% for Obama in 2012!
Do you think they regret that now!!!

Forum List

Back