No me too lefty response to Mario the Letch

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The left continues to flaunt the double standard with exponentially increasing flagrence as once again it becomes OK to do ANYTHING AT ALL as long as you're a lefty.

Last edited:
Dumb, coked up whores will usually follow the scent of power and money, like a pack of dogs on a crippled hare. Apparently, now that he's not in power and doesn't appear to have huge stacks of cash, they probably lost interest, and the DA doesn't have a case anymore.

I never cared for his policies and I'm glad he's gone (his replacement seems pretty retarded as well, but sounds like she's been smartened up in recent weeks). That said, nobody really believed any of the allegations...you can't blame a *very* eligible guy for trying...and I don't believe for a minute he ever did more than try like any red blooded man would. The crazy whores blew things out of proportion.

Dumb, coked up whores will usually follow the scent of power and money, like a pack of dogs on a crippled hare. Apparently, now that he's not in power and doesn't appear to have huge stacks of cash, they probably lost interest, and the DA doesn't have a case anymore.

I never cared for his policies and I'm glad he's gone (his replacement seems pretty retarded as well, but sounds like she's been smartened up in recent weeks). That said, nobody really believed any of the allegations...you can't blame a *very* eligible guy for trying...and I don't believe for a minute he ever did more than try like any red blooded man would. The crazy whores blew things out of proportion.
All women must be believed....

Forum List

Back