No more DACA deaf Trump booms must go nuclear as refugee caravan approach

Thank God we have a president who's actually addressing problems. MAGA baby!

Yep! I mean he is ok with tweeting about lies that Amazon is hurting the US Post Office, but doesn't address an unarmed Black man being shot 20 times by police in his family's backyard. He certainly has his priorities straight.

Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed. And he was evading arrest at the time he was shot.

But don't let facts get in your way...

The cops didn't know who they were coming to see... So that had NOTHING to do with what happened.

Yep! I mean he is ok with tweeting about lies that Amazon is hurting the US Post Office, but doesn't address an unarmed Black man being shot 20 times by police in his family's backyard. He certainly has his priorities straight.

Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed. And he was evading arrest at the time he was shot.

I can't get upset about a dead thug. Sorry.

A dead thug? Glad to see your true colors showing that you don't give two shits about the Constitution being for everyone. Stay classy!

What did you want him to say? If I had a son he would look like a thug?

The police acted stupidly. That's a good one.

The cops didn't know who they were coming to see... So that had NOTHING to do with what happened.
What they saw was a thug acting like a thug and he died like a thug. That's it.

Uhm... that might be the dumbest post you've ever made, and believe me that is quite the accomplishment given your posting history.

How about maybe he could have said that the federal government needs to start holding police departments who shoot and kill unarmed citizens to a higher standard that could include loss of federal funding and federal charges?

Also... it's now a crime punishable by death based on how someone dresses?

Translation: It's OK for Black criminals to resist or evade arrest and police should just let them go, particularly if they appear to be armed.

What they saw was a thug acting like a thug and he died like a thug. That's it.

How someone dresses doesn't make them lose their rights. Quit being a fucking idiot. How was he acting like a thug? An unarmed thug in his family's backyard? So "acting like a thug" allows the cops to kill you now even if you are unarmed? Jesus Christ!

Uhm... that might be the dumbest post you've ever made, and believe me that is quite the accomplishment given your posting history.

How about maybe he could have said that the federal government needs to start holding police departments who shoot and kill unarmed citizens to a higher standard that could include loss of federal funding and federal charges?

Also... it's now a crime punishable by death based on how someone dresses?

Translation: It's OK for Black criminals to resist or evade arrest and police should just let them go, particularly if they appear to be armed.

What did he do that night that was criminal? Appear armed? Since when does a cell phone look like a gun?

Funniest thread title I've ever seen :laugh:
What did he do that night that was criminal? Appear armed? Since when does a cell phone look like a gun?

Breaking into cars, running from police, jumping backyard fences, failing to respond to police demands and instead holding up something in his hand in the dark at 2 am. Also , how were the police to know that he was in his grandparents' backyard?

I think the police were justified in fearing for their lives, but panicked in emptying their weapons (which could have put others at risk).

The police acted stupidly. That's a good one.
This is what Obama did to Libya:

DZp3WMmV4AA8WA5.jpg:large

Breaking into cars, running from police, jumping backyard fences, failing to respond to police demands and instead holding up something in his hand in the dark at 2 am. Also , how were the police to know that he was in his grandparents' backyard?

I think the police were justified in fearing for their lives, but panicked in emptying their weapons (which could have put others at risk).

There was no proof HE was the one breaking into cars... and the last time I checked, breaking into cars is not punishable by death. How can the police be justified for their lives in that situation?

Does this look like a gun to you?

cell-phone.png

There was no proof HE was the one breaking into cars... and the last time I checked, breaking into cars is not punishable by death. How can the police be justified for their lives in that situation?

cell-phone.png

In the dark, at a distance, yes it looks like a gun.

cell-phone.png

It does? Tell him that... oh you can't can you? Cause he's DEAD.

Do I really need to explain this to you?

1. True, he had not yet been convicted of that particular crime (but he was evading apprehension).

2. Breaking into cars is not a capital crime, but causing police officers to fear for their lives gives them grounds to shoot you.

3. The alleged crime has nothing to do with whether the police feared for their lives.

1. True, he had not yet been convicted of that particular crime (but he was evading apprehension).

2. Breaking into cars is not a capital crime, but causing police officers to fear for their lives gives them grounds to shoot you.

3. The alleged crime has nothing to do with whether the police feared for their lives.

You need to look at the case of Tennessee v. Garner.

Sorry but it doesn't work the way you think it does. Officers can't just shoot a guy that has not been reported to be armed, doesn't show they are armed, and is not violent. Did he run at the officers? Why did the officers fear for their lives? He was running AWAY from them.

cell-phone.png

It does? Tell him that... oh you can't can you? Cause he's DEAD.

And he deserves it too.

Next time, another thug might think of this as his outcome.

Minutes after wishing Americans a Happy Easter, President Trump revealed a major shift in his strategy for pursuing an immigration deal with Democrats, and it’s one that Trump-supporters-turned-critics like Anne Coulter may finally approve.
‘No More DACA Deal’ Trump Booms, ‘Must Go Nuclear’ As ‘Refugee Caravan’ Approaches
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, hahaha Trump is always leading the fools into a Trap and the leftist just can't stand it when they've been played.
The fools on here post their bs believing what MSM tells them bahahha.

you probably should have figured out by now that congress really doesn't give a damn what Donald wants anymore.

nutter

Sorry but it doesn't work the way you think it does. Officers can't just shoot a guy that has not been reported to be armed, doesn't show they are armed, and is not violent. Did he run at the officers? Why did the officers fear for their lives? He was running AWAY from them.
A criminal that is running away is not harmless. They pose a danger to everyone else in the area. There is nothing that you can say to justify this thug's actions, nothing.

but he was black, so they're fine with it.

That bunch of Mexicans needs to be met at the border by National Guardsmen armed with machine guns.

"Turn your asses around and get the hell out of here."
No, give each of them a gun, THEN turn them around and tell them to go fix their own countries

Forum List

Back