No more DACA deaf Trump booms must go nuclear as refugee caravan approach

Funniest thread title I've ever seen :laugh:
What did he do that night that was criminal? Appear armed? Since when does a cell phone look like a gun?

Breaking into cars, running from police, jumping backyard fences, failing to respond to police demands and instead holding up something in his hand in the dark at 2 am. Also , how were the police to know that he was in his grandparents' backyard?

I think the police were justified in fearing for their lives, but panicked in emptying their weapons (which could have put others at risk).

There was no proof HE was the one breaking into cars... and the last time I checked, breaking into cars is not punishable by death. How can the police be justified for their lives in that situation?

Does this look like a gun to you?

cell-phone.png

In the dark, at a distance, yes it looks like a gun.

It does? Tell him that... oh you can't can you? Cause he's DEAD.

And he deserves it too.

Next time, another thug might think of this as his outcome.

Another dumb comment. So you think an unarmed, innocent until proven guilty, man in his OWN family's backyard deserves to be shot and killed?

You stupid motherfucker.

There was no proof HE was the one breaking into cars... and the last time I checked, breaking into cars is not punishable by death. How can the police be justified for their lives in that situation?

Do I really need to explain this to you?

1. True, he had not yet been convicted of that particular crime (but he was evading apprehension).

2. Breaking into cars is not a capital crime, but causing police officers to fear for their lives gives them grounds to shoot you.

3. The alleged crime has nothing to do with whether the police feared for their lives.

You need to look at the case of Tennessee v. Garner.

Sorry but it doesn't work the way you think it does. Officers can't just shoot a guy that has not been reported to be armed, doesn't show they are armed, and is not violent. Did he run at the officers? Why did the officers fear for their lives? He was running AWAY from them.
A criminal that is running away is not harmless. They pose a danger to everyone else in the area. There is nothing that you can say to justify this thug's actions, nothing.

He's not a criminal until he is PROVEN guilty in a court of law.

Goddamn you are so fucking dumb you must wear a sign that tells yourself to breath.

I don't need to justify his actions. In the United States cops can't shoot unarmed people just because they feel like it. I hope they are convicted and get the death penalty.

1. True, he had not yet been convicted of that particular crime (but he was evading apprehension).

2. Breaking into cars is not a capital crime, but causing police officers to fear for their lives gives them grounds to shoot you.

3. The alleged crime has nothing to do with whether the police feared for their lives.

Sorry but it doesn't work the way you think it does. Officers can't just shoot a guy that has not been reported to be armed, doesn't show they are armed, and is not violent. Did he run at the officers? Why did the officers fear for their lives? He was running AWAY from them.

but he was black, so they're fine with it.

It's amazing... rights don't apply to these pieces of shit because he's supposedly a thug criminal who's dangerous. A guy running AWAY from the cops with no weapon.

I hope the cops that killed him get the death penalty and the city of Sacramento is sued for about a billion dollars. Maybe then other cities will think twice about their cops shooting unarmed men 20 times and killing them. Not to mention the cops turned off their body cameras when they realized they fucked up.

It's amazing... rights don't apply to these pieces of shit because he's supposedly a thug criminal who's dangerous. A guy running AWAY from the cops with no weapon.

I hope the cops that killed him get the death penalty and the city of Sacramento is sued for about a billion dollars. Maybe then other cities will think twice about their cops shooting unarmed men 20 times and killing them. Not to mention the cops turned off their body cameras when they realized they fucked up.
So you admit the cops made a mistake, but you want them to receive the death penalty. And you call conservatives monstrous?

The cops won't get the death penalty. Nonsense. Sacramento will probably get sued, but to black people dead relatives are as good as tort lotto.

If he had done what he was told to do he would be alive but no, cred was worth more than his life. He made a bad bargain.

So you admit the cops made a mistake, but you want them to receive the death penalty. And you call conservatives monstrous?

There are mistakes like scratching someone's car... then there are mistakes like shooting an unarmed man 20 times. One mistake can be fixed, the other can't. If you convict and give the death penalty to some cops who shot and killed an unarmed man, I bet you'll see a lot less unarmed men shot 20 times to death.

The cops won't get the death penalty. Nonsense. Sacramento will probably get sued, but to black people dead relatives are as good as tort lotto.

If he had done what he was told to do he would be alive but no, cred was worth more than his life. He made a bad bargain.

AGAIN, go read TN v. Garner.

You can't shoot and kill someone from running away from you, unless you KNOW they are a danger. If this was a white suburban kid shot by a Black cop you'd be ready to string him up.

And no, don't say you wouldn't because you already have proven how absolutely stupid you are by calling him a criminal when he had never been convicted of a crime, a thug because of the way he dressed, and a threat to cops, when he was unarmed and running AWAY from them, not AT them.

There are mistakes like scratching someone's car... then there are mistakes like shooting an unarmed man 20 times. One mistake can be fixed, the other can't. If you convict and give the death penalty to some cops who shot and killed an unarmed man, I bet you'll see a lot less unarmed men shot 20 times to death.
The shooting deaths of unarmed black men has risen as the shooting deaths of unarmed black men by cops has fallen in St Louis, Baltimore and, I believe, Milwaukee. It is the so-called Ferguson effect. The death penalty for cops who mistakenly kill someone would unleash carnage in parts of this country. Your post was animated by a thirst for blood and lynch-mob level vengeance. Despicable.

Minutes after wishing Americans a Happy Easter, President Trump revealed a major shift in his strategy for pursuing an immigration deal with Democrats, and it’s one that Trump-supporters-turned-critics like Anne Coulter may finally approve.
‘No More DACA Deal’ Trump Booms, ‘Must Go Nuclear’ As ‘Refugee Caravan’ Approaches
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, hahaha Trump is always leading the fools into a Trap and the leftist just can't stand it when they've been played.
The fools on here post their bs believing what MSM tells them bahahha.

Every media outlet should be headlining this. It is an INVASION.

Sorry, he was cornered in a yard and pulled out what the police thought was a gun.

I note that you are now resorting to profanity to "prove" your point. Sad.

Forum List

Back