No more pansy ass bullshit Russia prepares to rain down hellfire on ISIS: Putin's forces deploy 'Bla

Russia is cleaning up its lines in the western part of Syria in order to enable the Assad government to be a going concern. That fact that most of their actions were against non-Islamic State (IS) targets is simply solid military practice. Not unlike starting your offensive against the Romanian units first, then circle in to the tougher Germans. CDR Salamander

The difference between Obama and Putin is that Putin is acting in his country's best interest.

Putin is targeting Hussein Obama forces because Hussein Obama forces are ISIS!

What is so hard to understand??

ISIS is Obama's baby.
The people Putin are targeting are probably the closest thing to good guys in this whole thing. They are certainly not ISIS. And they fight against ISIS, Iran, Syria, and now Russia. But they'll be wiped out soon.

If you think Al Qaeda are the "good guys", then you would be right.
I'm talking about the original rebels who only wanted to take down Assad. They have no allies over there now. Not that they were really good guys anyways. But everyone else is worse.

The problem is Russia is not targeting ISIS, unless you consider anyone against Assad as ISIS..

Can you name one moderate rebel group in Syria? Because I can't.

FSA works with AQ. The al Nusra front.

And if you do not understand that ISIS who was allowed to grow under the west's determination to overthrow Assad is now a serious threat to Russia well you need to get up to speed.

Does not matter if they were moderate or not, even Obama said Assad had to go..

Obama drew a line in the sand

Then the rest of the world saw that Obama is a weak leader.

Obama allowed ISIS to grow.

Obama created an even bigger mess in the Middle East and it will take another 75 years to clean up the mess of Obama.

What is know as ISIS today started in 1999.

Russia is serious about keeping Assad in power even though he used chemical weapons.

Once they help Assad they will look at the rest of the world to get rid of ISIS.

For now Putin needs this conflict as his boosting his economy and helping do an end run around all the sanctions that have been put on Russia.

Look up Beslan. Look up the Moscow theater hostage crisis.

Get back to me when you study the havoc Chechen jihadists have wreaked on Russia.

And why Putin is acting now.

Putin is acting out, because he can as Obama is a weak leader.

That the facts, if we had strong leadership in this country thing would be much different.

If you think Al Qaeda are the "good guys", then you would be right.

Al Qaeda became a franchise name. It is to help give their organization some type of legitimacy.

However AQ is moderate compared to ISIS.

He's smoking the shit out of the evil bastards. YAY! They hit 40 count em 40 ISIS targets in 24 hours. Putin is freaking rocking it out.

No more coalition bullshit that were only hitting outhouses because they really really wanted ISIS to take out Assad at the expense of the Syrian people.

Russia prepares to rain down hellfire on ISIS: Putin's forces deploy 'Blazing Sun' heavy flamethrower missile launcher to Syria... which is capable of flattening eight city blocks
  • Russia has reportedly deployed the TOS-1A weapons system in Syria
  • The TOS-1A is a multiple rocket launcher mounted on a tank chassis
  • It features thermobaric weapons which can destroy eight city blocks
  • Follows Moscow claims that Russian forces hit 40 ISIS targets in 24 hours
"Russia has deployed one of the deadliest weapons in its arsenal as part of their military action in Syria, according to reports.

The mobile multiple rocket launcher - TOS-1A - features thermobaric weapons which can destroy eight city blocks in one strike, causing indiscriminate damage.

This comes as Moscow announced that Russian fighter jets hit 40 ISIS targets in Syria since Tuesday morning. "

2D6AC14700000578-3272872-image-a-1_1444852343260.jpg

Russia prepares to rain down hellfire on ISIS - deploys thermobarics
Better their blood and money than ours...that is, unless you have stock in the U.S. military industrial complex. Then it's a crying shame.

ISIS is Obama's baby.
The people Putin are targeting are probably the closest thing to good guys in this whole thing. They are certainly not ISIS. And they fight against ISIS, Iran, Syria, and now Russia. But they'll be wiped out soon.

I don't get this love affair with Putin, it's seriously misquided - he's targeting those who oppose and fight against ISIS - wtf is wrong with people?

ISIS is Obama's baby.

I don't get this love affair with Putin, it's seriously misquided - he's targeting those who oppose and fight against ISIS - wtf is wrong with people?

Unfortunately, the level of propaganda that the U.S. media is projecting as gone ballistic since Russia decided to help, at the invitation of Syria, the internationally recognized sovereign state of Syria, a member of the U.N.

European media, those who don't have a dog in the fight and are not U.S. stooges like the UK, are reporting quiet differently. European media confirms that the U.S. and Saudi Arabia have been supplying anti-tank weapons, Toyota trucks, and large amounts of ammunition that has ended up in the hands of ISIS and Al-Nousra.

For example:

"l'aviation russe bombarde 60 cibles terroristes"
(The Russian Air Force bombs 60 terrorist sites)

VIDEOS. Syrie : l'aviation russe bombarde 60 cibles terroristes

Or this cynical article:

"
Gli Stati Uniti si lamentano per il fatto che i russi bombardano i “loro” terroristi"

(The U.S. laments the fact that the Russians are bombing "their" terrorists.)

Gli Stati Uniti si lamentano per il fatto che i russi bombardano i “loro” terroristi

Europe, the media and the public if not the governments who tend to be U.S. puppets, are not buying the U.S. medias'a propaganda and the U.S. is coming off as very silly and hypocritical.

Forum List

Back