No more "we might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation"

Joy4Uall

VIP Member
Mar 27, 2017
100+ verses in the Islamic texts exhort the faithful to wage Jihad against non-believers, and there have been over 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, so the Islamic texts might have to always be suspect #1 when it comes to trying to determine the motivation of a particular Muslim terrorist - until we get more info - if we ever get more info. The terrorist is dead, so we often won't know.
So "we might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation" can't be used anymore.
Instead, our default position should be "until shown otherwise, we have to assume that this Muslim terrorist was simply following some of the 100+ verses in his religion relating to Jihad - including the enticing promise of 72 virgins in Paradise to those that wage jihad for Allah."

Question: should this be our default position, or not?

Me, I'm certainly starting to lean this way.

You?

Last edited:
100+ verses in the Islamic texts exhort the faithful to wage Jihad against non-believers, so the Islamic texts might have to always be suspect #1 when it comes to trying to determine the motivation of a particular Muslim terrorist - until we get more info - if we ever get more info. The terrorist is dead, so we often won't know.
"We might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation" can't be used anymore.
Instead, our position should be "until shown otherwise, we have to assume that this Muslim terrorist was simply following some of the 100+ verses in his religion relating to Jihad - including the promise of 72 virgins in Paradise to those that wage jihad for Allah."

You?
Sure, whatever. Any reason to go spend trillions on war in the ME.

100+ verses in the Islamic texts exhort the faithful to wage Jihad against non-believers, so the Islamic texts might have to always be suspect #1 when it comes to trying to determine the motivation of a particular Muslim terrorist - until we get more info - if we ever get more info. The terrorist is dead, so we often won't know.
Instead, our position should be "until shown otherwise, we have to assume that this Muslim terrorist was simply following some of the 100+ verses in his religion relating to Jihad - including the promise of 72 virgins in Paradise to those that wage jihad for Allah."

You?
You think that JIHAD should not be the default cause the we attribute to a Muslim terrorist - unless we know other facts that would lead us to think that his motivation was something other than Jihad/72-virgins for Allah?

You?
I agree that bombing them is not the best way - just creates more terrorists in the long run. "My father was killed by cowardly infidels bombing him and his brave Mujahadin from 10,000 feet - so I will join the Jihad to avenge him and gain entry in Jannah!"

ff7ea86702d03ea5b2cfbc949a1a3b4e495d32f7eeb4e05722aca9111cb4a3d6.jpg

100+ verses in the Islamic texts exhort the faithful to wage Jihad against non-believers, and there have been over 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, so the Islamic texts might have to always be suspect #1 when it comes to trying to determine the motivation of a particular Muslim terrorist - until we get more info - if we ever get more info. The terrorist is dead, so we often won't know.
So "we might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation" can't be used anymore.
Instead, our default position should be "until shown otherwise, we have to assume that this Muslim terrorist was simply following some of the 100+ verses in his religion relating to Jihad - including the enticing promise of 72 virgins in Paradise to those that wage jihad for Allah."

You?

:rofl: Pam Geller? Dooooooooooooon't think so. :cuckoo:

You?
I agree that bombing them is not the best way - just creates more terrorists in the long run. "My father was killed by cowardly infidels bombing him and his brave Mujahadin from 10,000 feet - so I will join the Jihad to avenge him and gain entry in Jannah!"
I think if we just gave them jobs and respected their laws here in the USA, we would not have anymore problems with these fine people.

You?
I think if we just gave them jobs and respected their laws here in the USA, we would not have anymore problems with these fine people.
Hehe, I have good news for you, with that kind of thinking there is a cushy government job waiting for you at the State Department because spokesperson Ms. Harf actually said that what the Jihadis need are just more JOBS. I had to include a video or no one would believe me:

Oh, wait, Obama's not in charge anymore, scratch that.

You?

No, that list of the 30,000+ Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 is not Pam Geller - it's thereligionofpeace.com

You?

No, that list of the 30,000+ Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 is not Pam Geller - it's thereligionofpeace.com

Pam Geller, Daniel Greenfield, Richard Spencer ---- who cares which particular snake oil salesman is conning the Gullibles this week.. I just use "Pam Geller" as a generic for the entire loony bin.

The overall goal of those who practice true Islam has been and always will be to ensure every living being on the planet converts to Islam ... or is killed. There has never been any other goal.

This is not 'rocket science', though so many ignorantly try to make it so.

Much like Liberalism, Islam / Sharia Law is about CONTROL, not freedom. It is about only 1 truly acceptable belief and all 0thers being a threat that must be DESTROYED, not TOLERATED.

It demands obedience with dire consequences, and it's leaders are just as much about 'Do as I say and not as I do' as the leaders of the Democratic party and Democratic party politicians.

Our government was created from the creation of 'WE the People' - a govt 'of the people by the people'. If Americans had not noticed that THAT government had been corrupted and taken away, Nancy Pelosi declaring the American people had NO RIGHT to know what was in their EDICT that would so effect THEIR lives until after they - self-appointed RULERS, not 'servants' of the people - rammed it into law should have been one helluva wake-up call. ...Instead the sheep barely noticed. The fact that these 'rulers' violated the Constitution by ILLEGALLY EXEMPTING themselves from the same law should have been another 'wake up' call. Again - barely noticed.

Islamic Extremism spreads peacefully, infiltrating nations, using their own laws to get inside, grow their numbers until, like a disease, attacking the host. We have seen it - it is documented, over and over. And now thanks to our last President and others, the 'disease' is HERE...and wherever it goes it is 'Terminal'. Look at the 'No-Go' Zones that have been established in other allied nations - places within their own cities / country they are not 'allowed' to go and where the authority and law of the host nation is no longer recognized.

The storm is coming...the fight will not be Democrat Vs Republican. That skirmish has only allowed them to infiltrate and grow stronger.

FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak

You?

Pam Geller, Daniel Greenfield, Richard Spencer ---- who cares which particular snake oil salesman is conning the Gullibles this week.. I just use "Pam Geller" as a generic for the entire loony bin.
I'm going to destroy Pogo's "argument" argument right here and now....pay attention, folks:
Pogo, if the list of 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 at thereligionofpeace.com is WRONG like you are implying, then please provide us with a MORE ACCURATE list of world-wide Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11. Thanks.

The overall goal of those who practice true Islam has been and always will be to ensure every living being on the planet converts to Islam ... or is killed. There has never been any other goal.

Much like Liberalism, Islam / Sharia Law is about CONTROL, not freedom. It is about only 1 truly acceptable belief and all 0thers being a threat that must be DESTROYED, not TOLERATED.

So you're going on record here as having no clue in the world about either Islam OR Liberalism.

Thanks for uh, coming out dood.

not Pam Geller - it's thereligionofpeace.com
No difference in rabid hate.......just more lunacy. ..... :cuckoo:
Sunni Man, if the list of 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 at thereligionofpeace.com is WRONG like you are implying, then please provide us with a MORE ACCURATE list of world-wide Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11. Thanks.

You?

I'm going to destroy Pogo's "argument" argument right here and now....pay attention, folks:
Pogo, if the list of 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 at thereligionofpeace.com is WRONG like you are implying, then please provide us with a MORE ACCURATE list of world-wide Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11. Thanks.

Ain't my job to prove a negative. Consider yourself destroyed. :thup:

It demands obedience with dire consequences, and it's leaders are just as much about 'Do as I say and not as I do' as the leaders of the Democratic party and Democratic party politicians.

Our government was created from the creation of 'WE the People' - a govt 'of the people by the people'. If Americans had not noticed that THAT government had been corrupted and taken away, Nancy Pelosi declaring the American people had NO RIGHT to know what was in their EDICT that would so effect THEIR lives until after they - self-appointed RULERS, not 'servants' of the people - rammed it into law should have been one helluva wake-up call. ...Instead the sheep barely noticed. The fact that these 'rulers' violated the Constitution by ILLEGALLY EXEMPTING themselves from the same law should have been another 'wake up' call. Again - barely noticed.

Islamic Extremism spreads peacefully, infiltrating nations, using their own laws to get inside, grow their numbers until, like a disease, attacking the host. We have seen it - it is documented, over and over. And now thanks to our last President and others, the 'disease' is HERE...and wherever it goes it is 'Terminal'. Look at the 'No-Go' Zones that have been established in other allied nations - places within their own cities / country they are not 'allowed' to go and where the authority and law of the host nation is no longer recognized.

The storm is coming...the fight will not be Democrat Vs Republican. That skirmish has only allowed them to infiltrate and grow stronger.

FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak
Stop making such great posts, since you're making me look bad because I don't make posts that are this good. :)

Forum List

Back