No, Most Republicans Don’t Support Russia

maybe that relationship is WHY Russia waited till the piss his pants in chief was in charge to start invading other countries!!!!

Yes, Republicans definitely trust the State Dept and CIA when its to do shit they like...

Republicans had no problems "trusting" the CIA when it meant invading a middle eastern country that they had been wanting to invade ANYWAY....

In fact, if anyone dared to oppose pro-actively invading other countries in the name of "the War on Terror" -- those same Republicans would call those people traitors and terrorists....

Funny how those Republicans all claim those days never happened..and they were against that war all along

TRUMP was against the war on terror from the beginning. And do you find it equally funny how liberals now worship the Bushes and McCains?

Putin would be a better leader for the US than Biden tho....

Putin knows how to deal with his political enemies...Biden doesn't....

Putin knows how to rig an election so well that no one will ever dare tell him it was rigged....

Biden allowed folks to try to overturn his rigged election -- and he didn't even execute anyone yet.....weak
I'd say that since the majority of political leaders tend to be sociopaths it helps to have another in power to deal with them, or at least know how to handle them.

Then again, there seem to be a lot of sociopaths in the DNC that don't know how to handle them, or if they do, are just trying to destroy the country.

I didn't hear a single bad thing about Putin, from republicans, during the entirety of Trump's presidency. They approved of his relationship with Trump. It's an irony how many now hysterically scream at democrats for being "communists." :laugh:

I'd say that since the majority of political leaders tend to be sociopaths it helps to have another in power to deal with them, or at least know how to handle them.

Then again, there seem to be a lot of sociopaths in the DNC that don't know how to handle them, or if they do, are just trying to destroy the country.
So hijackers flew planes into the twin towers because Bush was sociopath?

Cool.....

So why did we allow a sociopath to create our foreign policy status quo for the next 20 or 30 yrs??

I mean, we gladly let him do it too......even made action figures about him as if he was a hero....

41IvBbjGA-L._AC_.jpg

Was the GOP just wrong about that guy or what?

I didn't hear a single bad thing about Putin, from republicans, during the entirety of Trump's presidency. They approved of his relationship with Trump. It's an irony how many now hysterically scream at democrats for being "communists." :laugh:
Again.......Russia wasn't invading other countries and destroying the global economy under Trump. Maybe having good relationships with other countries is a good thing!!!!! I dont expect idiot leftists to understand that.

Potato is too big a coward to even meet with Putin to try and resolve this.

So hijackers flew planes into the twin towers because Bush was sociopath?

Cool.....

So why did we allow a sociopath to create our foreign policy status quo for the next 20 or 30 yrs??

I mean, we gladly let him do it too......even made action figures about him as if he was a hero....

View attachment 605430

Was the GOP just wrong about that guy or what?
The city with the most sociopaths in the US, and perhaps the world, is Washington DC.

That is just a fact.

How you want to process this with your TDS is up to you, but it makes sense because sociopaths only care about power over others. And since Progressives only seek to centralize power and add to their power, it makes since they are mostly all sociopaths because power corrupts.

Again.......Russia wasn't invading other countries and destroying the global economy under Trump. Maybe having good relationships with other countries is a good thing!!!!! I dont expect idiot leftists to understand that.

Potato is too big a coward to even meet with Putin to try and resolve this.

Having close relationships with dictators would be EXACTLY the reason why republicans would be calling any democratic leader a communist and asking for an investigation. You ppl are so obvious. Why lie? :laugh:

Having close relationships with dictators would be EXACTLY the reason why republicans would be calling any democratic leader a communist and asking for an investigation. You ppl are so obvious. Why lie? :laugh:
close relationships where your son is put on the board to make tons of money aren't exactly what we are advocating for moron.

again, why didn't Vlad invade while Trump was POTUS? why wait till now?

evidently the potatoes relationship with ole Vlad is a detriment, rather than a plus!!!!!

So what's your strategy with dealing with dictators, Cotton?

Toilet papering the tree in their front yard?

Putting a flaming bag of poop on their front step, hiding behind the bushes, and giggling like a little girl?

Didn’t you LefTarded fucks already try that “RUSSIA” bullshit? Didn’t you spend $50M with Robert Mueller to prove your TDS driven ignorance and extreme retardation?

Yes, Republicans definitely trust the State Dept and CIA when its to do shit they like...

Republicans had no problems "trusting" the CIA when it meant invading a middle eastern country that they had been wanting to invade ANYWAY....

In fact, if anyone dared to oppose pro-actively invading other countries in the name of "the War on Terror" -- those same Republicans would call those people traitors and terrorists....

Funny how those Republicans all claim those days never happened..and they were against that war all along

Funny how liberals now worship Bush and Cheney...

close relationships where your son is put on the board to make tons of money aren't exactly what we are advocating for moron.

again, why didn't Vlad invade while Trump was POTUS? why wait till now?

evidently the potatoes relationship with ole Vlad is a detriment, rather than a plus!!!!!

So what are you advocating for since you seem to have zero issues with Trump being best friends with dictators around the globe, while ignoring our allies. Sounds to me like you like the idea of having your very own dictator as long as he's on your "side."

So what's your strategy with dealing with dictators, Cotton?

Toilet papering the tree in their front yard?

Putting a flaming bag of poop on their front step, hiding behind the bushes, and giggling like a little girl?

My strategy is, don't claim you write "love notes" to each other, and don't claim you're in love with said dictator lol. Also I would stay away from back room deals, invitations to the white, and asking said dictator to work on cybersecurity with our governemtn :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back