No Mr President, both sides were not equal

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

Yet killing millions of unarmed babies is a "constitutional" right.
I'm pro-life, so that red herring bullshit doesn't work on me.
You're a liar also, and since you voted for Hillary you are for unplanned parenthood, the butchers of babies born and unborn.

it's not about victims... it's about right and wrong.

if this were Germany under the 3rd reich, you would know, hbistorically, there was no "both sides".

there is right and there is wrong.

and standing up to wrong is not "both sides".

I don't always agree with the left wing protestors, and I believe in peaceful protest. But on this day they were on the side of good.
Exactly. I hate the left, but I asked yesterday why we don't see any right wingers out there protesting the Nazis.

Silent assent is far more evil than punching a Nazi in the face.

You hate the left? Then why are you always on their side?

He doesn't.
I know he doesn't hate the left. He's always defending it.
Nope. I'm pro-life, have outlined countless times how to get government OUT of healthcare, and have posted hundreds of times how to lower tax rates on everyone and balance the budget.

And you know this.

I hate YOU and psueodocons like you.

if this were Germany under the 3rd reich, you would know, hbistorically, there was no "both sides".

I don't always agree with the left wing protestors, and I believe in peaceful protest. But on this day they were on the side of good.
Exactly. I hate the left, but I asked yesterday why we don't see any right wingers out there protesting the Nazis.

He doesn't.
I know he doesn't hate the left. He's always defending it.

He is not on their side.

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

You're a liar also, and since you voted for Hillary you are for unplanned parenthood, the butchers of babies born and unborn.
Look at that! Another liar.

I did not vote for Hillary, liar. Why do you dumb fucks build these straw men and prove me right?

Weird!

Here's a tip: Not everyone who detests Trump is a Democrat. Just ask the National Review.

Conservatives against Trump

The other side was American Patriots
:bsflag:

If they are the same people as the assholes at Durham, they are a bunch of commie revolutionaries. A.K.A. anything BUT American Patriots.
American Patriots are willing to risk their lives to fight for liberty and Freedom

Protesting against hate groups is PATRIOTIC
Could we just not change the laws instead to make their hate speech illegal in public forums like rallies? I hate to see bloodshed on our streets.

Sit there and ask yourselves. "Why am I spending so much time trying to make the anti-Nazis look as evil as the Nazis?"

And then ask yourself what you look like to any casual observer.

You look like a fucking Nazi collaborator.

When the so called antinazis stop acting like Nazis perhaps the rest of us who dislike everting those groups stand for will stop associating the two.

Nazis to the left of me. Nazis to the right. Stuck in the middle with you
The anti-Nazis are nothing like the Nazis.

If I saw a Nazi, I would punch him.

Does that make me as bad as the Nazi?

Nope.

If Nazis were coming to my town, I'd turn out to protest them. Does that make me as bad as them?

Nope.

The Nazis and the KKK represent mass genocide. You cannot tell me the anti-Nazis and the anti-KKKers are anywhere near that evil.

Yeah, so why ain't you out there protesting with them? You are a coward. If not for the anonymity of the internet you would sit quietly and watch TV. Had you been confronted with that left wing inspired riot you would have hidden in a closet and cried until the police rescued you.
I have turned out to protest the Klan when I was stationed in Mississippi, dumb fuck.

I've also knocked a few of them around in my day while I was down there. Damn near got myself killed one night taking on a barful of the fuckers.

I also convinced my Commanding Officer to place two bars off limits to all military personnel in the area because they had refused service to a black Marine.

So fuck you.

First off, unless it was 1950 you are likely a liar. I never turned out to protest Nazis because until now, I have never seen one in person. Matter of fact, the only place I ever saw the Klan getting any serious attention was on Jerry Springer, Garaldo, Phill D and such up until you all made them matter again. YOU on the left resurected the Klan and put them in the news instead of letting them stay in the shadows being made fun of. The Klan today owes its existence to you democrats. You have done for them what Obama did for gun companies and they thank you.

Wherever Nazis show up, the ENTIRE POPULATION should turn out to protest them.

Or we could just laugh at them and ignore them like we've done the last fifty plus years. That was a bit more productively that going on the streets and fighting them and giving them free publicity.
Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
John Stuart Mill

True, but one side killed a person. It is clear which side was more violent.

I'm on the side of truth. You lie constantly and I beat your ass for it.

It is interesting you think the truth is a liberal thing.

I believe in cleaning out the shit in my nest first. And you liars, hypocrites and Nazi collaborators are a massive turd in the conservative nest.
There are no nazi collaborators. There are no nazis to collaborate with.

What you are seeing and misunderstanding is that this is the beginnings of the white identity movement the way there are black identities, latino identities and gay identities.

If they are the same people as the assholes at Durham, they are a bunch of commie revolutionaries. A.K.A. anything BUT American Patriots.
American Patriots are willing to risk their lives to fight for liberty and Freedom

Could we just not change the laws instead to make their hate speech illegal in public forums like rallies? I hate to see bloodshed on our streets.

Yeah, let's start banning speech...

Yes it is in the U.S. And much of the world

Trump is the Democrat, not me. He always has been.

The poor retards still have not caught on.

Sit there and ask yourselves. "Why am I spending so much time trying to make the anti-Nazis look as evil as the Nazis?"

When the so called antinazis stop acting like Nazis perhaps the rest of us who dislike everting those groups stand for will stop associating the two.

Nope.

If Nazis were coming to my town, I'd turn out to protest them. Does that make me as bad as them?

Nope.

The Nazis and the KKK represent mass genocide. You cannot tell me the anti-Nazis and the anti-KKKers are anywhere near that evil.

So you become a Nazi to fight Nazis. Amazing how that never works

Nope.

Nope.

Yeah, so why ain't you out there protesting with them? You are a coward. If not for the anonymity of the internet you would sit quietly and watch TV. Had you been confronted with that left wing inspired riot you would have hidden in a closet and cried until the police rescued you.
I have turned out to protest the Klan when I was stationed in Mississippi, dumb fuck.

I've also knocked a few of them around in my day while I was down there. Damn near got myself killed one night taking on a barful of the fuckers.

I also convinced my Commanding Officer to place two bars off limits to all military personnel in the area because they had refused service to a black Marine.

So fuck you.

First off, unless it was 1950 you are likely a liar. I never turned out to protest Nazis because until now, I have never seen one in person. Matter of fact, the only place I ever saw the Klan getting any serious attention was on Jerry Springer, Garaldo, Phill D and such up until you all made them matter again. YOU on the left resurected the Klan and put them in the news instead of letting them stay in the shadows being made fun of. The Klan today owes its existence to you democrats. You have done for them what Obama did for gun companies and they thank you.

They were in the shadows before trump...

how is peaceful protest acting like Nazis?

:cuckoo:

I believe in meeting hate speech with more speech.

EVERYONE should be hitting the streets every time the Nazis come to town.

Everyone.

Everyone on this board should be condemning the Nazis.

Instead, we have Nazis and Nazi collaborators on this board trying to make the anti-Nazis look as evil as the Nazis.

Hate speech yes.

Look at that! Another liar.

I did not vote for Hillary, liar. Why do you dumb fucks build these straw men and prove me right?

Weird!

Here's a tip: Not everyone who detests Trump is a Democrat. Just ask the National Review.

Conservatives against Trump

You couldn't be proven right if your life depended on it.

I'm on the side of truth. You lie constantly and I beat your ass for it.

It is interesting you think the truth is a liberal thing.

I believe in cleaning out the shit in my nest first. And you liars, hypocrites and Nazi collaborators are a massive turd in the conservative nest.
There are no nazi collaborators. There are no nazis to collaborate with.

What you are seeing and misunderstanding is that this is the beginnings of the white identity movement the way there are black identities, latino identities and gay identities.
nazi's are just misunderstood.

Forum List

Back