No Mr President, both sides were not equal

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

Patriots? Oh how fucking dare you!! Goddamn asshole.

Both sides came ready for combat, both sides are violent, the alt-left has been violent since the election, they are no more patriotic than the nazi's and KKK that they want to kill in the streets.

This is not the way to solve this, and if the OP is going to stand with ANY of these people, then maybe he needs to be investigated.

I have turned out to protest the Klan when I was stationed in Mississippi, dumb fuck.

I've also knocked a few of them around in my day while I was down there. Damn near got myself killed one night taking on a barful of the fuckers.

I also convinced my Commanding Officer to place two bars off limits to all military personnel in the area because they had refused service to a black Marine.

So fuck you.

First off, unless it was 1950 you are likely a liar. I never turned out to protest Nazis because until now, I have never seen one in person. Matter of fact, the only place I ever saw the Klan getting any serious attention was on Jerry Springer, Garaldo, Phill D and such up until you all made them matter again. YOU on the left resurected the Klan and put them in the news instead of letting them stay in the shadows being made fun of. The Klan today owes its existence to you democrats. You have done for them what Obama did for gun companies and they thank you.

They were in the shadows before trump...

and then he called them all out to play... like evil little satanic children.

as for the idiot, the klan owes its existence to the southern racist slaveowners. that they happened to .... waaaaaaay back then... like democrats, is irrelevant.

for the past 50 years, they've been solidly GOP.

i love when lying wingnuts try to pretend that they are somehow disassociated from the kkk and their ilk.

if they were, they wouldn't be defending Nazis. they'd be condemning the terrorist act of driving a car into a group of people standing up to hate.

Stop responding with emotion. The great change has you al messed up. I notice you brought no facts? Still can't say where I defended Nazi's ? And there still is 1and 2. I guess you are to weak. You always were.

more rightwingnut tactic. what "emotion"? nutter butter.

you are not acknowledging there was no "other sides". there is only one side... decent people standing up to white supremacists.

until you say that and acknowledge it, i HAVE posted fact. I'm sorry your "opinion" doesn't like the facts we state.

but ... well... tough.

The protesters had a permit to protest, after a legal case.

Antifa shows up and starts beating people up after the far-left mayor orders police to push them in. And you say there is only one side?

What a retard. Even with the car, we don't know if the driver was speeding away from the Antifa clubs, or whether he actually tried to run over people. Taking into account that rather than driving into the crowds, he hit a car, do you want to take a guess?

Seriously.. who here has ever actually met a Nazi?
I have. I moved among them for years.

That's why I can smell one from more than a mile away.

\Wow... you hung out with Nazis... so, you're a Nazi.
Actually, I ended up having them threaten my life and have had to take precautions.

As I said, EVERYONE should be taking on the Nazis. Instead, you collaborators are attempting to portray their enemies as being as evil as they are.

That's the same moral equivalency bullshit the Left used to pull when they tried to make the US sound as bad as the USSR.

You pseudocons remind me so much of the hippies of the old days. You even use some of their same lingo.

"Down with The Establishment!"

what "left" used to think the US was the same as the USSR. i don't recall that. and I'm pretty liberal.

what i see now, however, are rightwinguts thinking putin is just peachy keen. and i seem to recall Donald claiming moral parity between putin the dictatorial journalist killer and the USA.

Notice all the "moral equivalencies?" Really they don't matter. Many of us don't think abortion is ok, or certainly not ok unless it's extremely limited. Many of us don't like the BLM movement. But people with passions in the "abortion debate" and "discrimination against blacks debate" don't demand their own WHITES ONLY NATION be carved out of this nation. There's no real moral equivalincey for that besides apartheid or the old 1970's black moment to create a black state in the US.

Likely right there with them all wrapped up in your sheet. You lie more then JOEB.
I wanted to learn as much about the enemy as I could. Like most people, I had some misconceptions about Nazis. But now I know them thoroughly, right down to the marrow of their bones.

You mean they never let you lite the cross so you got pissed and switched sides? So now do the stories of you being an undercover cop start coming? Blow it out your ass chump no one buys it.
No, I did not do it for anyone but myself. I had a desire to know as much about these fuckwads as possible.

That's how I am able to recognize their beliefs bleeding over into the rhetoric of you pseudocons. You are parroting a lot of their sick shit without even knowing it.

That's why I call you tards parrots. You haven't a single original thought in your heads, and allow yourselves to be the puppets of some very evil people.

Actually, I ended up having them threaten my life and have had to take precautions.

As I said, EVERYONE should be taking on the Nazis. Instead, you collaborators are attempting to portray their enemies as being as evil as they are.

That's the same moral equivalency bullshit the Left used to pull when they tried to make the US sound as bad as the USSR.

You pseudocons remind me so much of the hippies of the old days. You even use some of their same lingo.

Today's Leftists are WORSE than today's NAZI you dumb shit. There is no comparison. How many NAZI exist, what is their clout and how do they impact us today? They're no more than a narrative for liberals to pull shit out of their collective ass. Then look at the left, but of course you can't.

First off, unless it was 1950 you are likely a liar. I never turned out to protest Nazis because until now, I have never seen one in person. Matter of fact, the only place I ever saw the Klan getting any serious attention was on Jerry Springer, Garaldo, Phill D and such up until you all made them matter again. YOU on the left resurected the Klan and put them in the news instead of letting them stay in the shadows being made fun of. The Klan today owes its existence to you democrats. You have done for them what Obama did for gun companies and they thank you.

They were in the shadows before trump...

and then he called them all out to play... like evil little satanic children.

as for the idiot, the klan owes its existence to the southern racist slaveowners. that they happened to .... waaaaaaay back then... like democrats, is irrelevant.

for the past 50 years, they've been solidly GOP.

i love when lying wingnuts try to pretend that they are somehow disassociated from the kkk and their ilk.

if they were, they wouldn't be defending Nazis. they'd be condemning the terrorist act of driving a car into a group of people standing up to hate.

Stop responding with emotion. The great change has you al messed up. I notice you brought no facts? Still can't say where I defended Nazi's ? And there still is 1and 2. I guess you are to weak. You always were.

more rightwingnut tactic. what "emotion"? nutter butter.

you are not acknowledging there was no "other sides". there is only one side... decent people standing up to white supremacists.

until you say that and acknowledge it, i HAVE posted fact. I'm sorry your "opinion" doesn't like the facts we state.

but ... well... tough.

The protesters had a permit to protest, after a legal case.

Antifa shows up and starts beating people up after the far-left mayor orders police to push them in. And you say there is only one side?

What a retard. Even with the car, we don't know if the guy was running away from Antifa with clubs, or whether he actually tried to run over people. Taking into account that rather than driving into the crowds, he hit a car, do you want to take a guess?
Antifa sucks. Do you support a whites only nation?

Today's Leftists are WORSE than today's NAZI you dumb shit. There is no comparison. How many NAZI exist, what is their clout and how do they impact us today? They're no more than a narrative for liberals to pull shit out of their collective ass. Then look at the left, but of course you can't.
The Nazis have their own collaborating President now. How can you possibly say they have no influence?

Wow!

The 'other side' may have been anything and/or anyone, but declared extremists like Nazis and racial idiots are beyond the pale.

^^^^^^^^^^

that

and standing up to Nazis and skin heads and white supremacists is an obligation, not "hate".
Beating them with clubs is not an "obligation," dingbat.

the protestors didn't have clubs, idiota.

a mental midget like you probably shouldn't insult anyone else,

wackadoodle.

Now you are telling lies. Everyone there showed up to do exactly what they did. Your BLM types are the exact same people as the white power guys. Y'all talk the exact same shit even. They came with clubs dressed for a fight. It's how every protest since baker has been. Face it, you are a member of the new faciat party . Fine, but it still won't get you anything as you are still fat, ugly and stupid as a rock.

Likely right there with them all wrapped up in your sheet. You lie more then JOEB.
I wanted to learn as much about the enemy as I could. Like most people, I had some misconceptions about Nazis. But now I know them thoroughly, right down to the marrow of their bones.

You mean they never let you lite the cross so you got pissed and switched sides? So now do the stories of you being an undercover cop start coming? Blow it out your ass chump no one buys it.
No, I did not do it for anyone but myself. I had a desire to know as much about these fuckwads as possible.

That's how I am able to recognize their beliefs bleeding over into the rhetoric of you pseudocons. You are parroting a lot of their sick shit without even knowing it.

That's why I call you tards parrots. You haven't a single original thought in your heads, and allow yourselves to be the puppets of some very evil people.

Where did he "parrot" Nazi "sick shit"?

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

American patriots don't resort to violence to quash speech they don't like.
The conservatives aka. KKK, and that ilk not only resorts to violence to squelch speech they don't like, their blood soaked legacy attests to violence LOUDLY.

First, as for your sad attempt to lump conservatives in general with the KKK, please go fuck yourself with a flaming rusty AIDS infested tire iron.

Second, right now only the left seems to need to quash any opposing protest or rally with organized violence.

I knew before reading a single post on this forum that the Nazi collaborators would flood this board with posts attempting to draw a moral equivalency between anti-Nazis and the genocidal Nazis.

It was as easy as predicting the rising of the sun in the east.

The Nazis have their own collaborating President now. How can you possibly say they have no influence?

Wow!

What has Trump done to make you think he is a Nazi?

I point it out to you tards constantly!

I knew before reading a single post on this forum that the Nazi collaborators would flood this board with posts attempting to draw a moral equivalency between anti-Nazis and the genocidal Nazis.

It was as easy as predicting the rising of the sun in the east.

A fascist is a fascist.

Wow!

Fact check:

Your candidate:

Wow!

What has Trump done to make you think he is a Nazi?
Trump is a Nazi collaborator.

When he stood up there and drew a moral equivalency between the Nazis and the anti-Nazis, he identified himself as a Nazi collaborator.

I point it out to you tards constantly!

You say a lot of stupid shit, this is duly noted.

Again, what has Trump done that makes you believe he is a Nazi?

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

Yet killing millions of unarmed babies is a "constitutional" right.

Yes it is in the U.S. And much of the world

Cool, the Nazis killed tons of unwanted babies. Good to know you support this.

no one kills, babies, white trash. but thanks for the default stutter of white supremacist misogynist pondscum.

Yes they do. Abortion is how you keep your slave population in check. That's why you only want the clinics in minoriti neighbors. Can't have the population growing faster then other slaves right?

Trump should have been condemning the Nazis long before they even arrived in Virginia.

Long before.

Forum List

Back