No Mr President, both sides were not equal

and bottom line , protesters protesting removal of statues were legal and lawfully permitted and legally everything else is simply emotion and opinion and BS .

American patriots don't resort to violence to quash speech they don't like.

True, but one side killed a person. It is clear which side was more violent.

it's not about victims... it's about right and wrong.

if this were Germany under the 3rd reich, you would know, hbistorically, there was no "both sides".

there is right and there is wrong.

and standing up to wrong is not "both sides".

I don't always agree with the left wing protestors, and I believe in peaceful protest. But on this day they were on the side of good.
Exactly. I hate the left, but I asked yesterday why we don't see any right wingers out there protesting the Nazis.

Silent assent is far more evil than punching a Nazi in the face.

You hate the left? Then why are you always on their side?
I'm on the side of truth. You lie constantly and I beat your ass for it.

It is interesting you think the truth is a liberal thing.

I believe in cleaning out the shit in my nest first. And you liars, hypocrites and Nazi collaborators are a massive turd in the conservative nest.

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

You are confused Moon Bat. Trump was right.

One side were American patriots protesting the removal of an American hero's statue joined by some extremists and the on the other side you had extreme Alt Left filth determined to create violence at a peaceful permitted rally protected under the Constitution..

The patriots had a permit to stage a valid protest. The filthy ass Moon Bats, some of which were paid Soros operatives, were there only to created violence. You know about Alt Left violence don't you? It is like the Black Lives Matter rioting and looting and attacking police or the Pink Pussy Hat Wearing rioting because that stupid Crooked Hillary bitch didn't win or the gunning down of Congressmen at a baseball practice.

Robert E. Lee was an American hero? Hell, he wasn't even an American citizen! They took it away from him, and told him he could have it back if he swore allegiance to his country again. Before he could, he up and died!

if this were Germany under the 3rd reich, you would know, hbistorically, there was no "both sides".

I don't always agree with the left wing protestors, and I believe in peaceful protest. But on this day they were on the side of good.
Exactly. I hate the left, but I asked yesterday why we don't see any right wingers out there protesting the Nazis.

I believe in cleaning out the shit in my nest first. And you are a giant turd.

Simmer down before you bust your sphincter kid. You're not going to do anything.

Robert E. Lee fought for the preservation of slavery. And America kicked his ass.

The 'other side' may have been anything and/or anyone, but declared extremists like Nazis and racial idiots are beyond the pale.

^^^^^^^^^^

that

and standing up to Nazis and skin heads and white supremacists is an obligation, not "hate".
Standing up to Nazis is good, but going there with blood coming out of your whatever, carrying bats and wearing masks, isn't a good thing. Is it jillian?

I believe in cleaning out the shit in my nest first. And you liars, hypocrites and Nazi collaborators are a massive turd in the conservative nest.
Wrong. I tell the truth, especially about you. You claim to be a conservative, but you're constantly defending leftwing propaganda.

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

Yet killing millions of unarmed babies is a "constitutional" right.
I'm pro-life, so that red herring bullshit doesn't work on me.

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

It's how democrats do it.

why does it make you feel better to lie persistently?

is it because you have no response other than being a bigot to defending white supremacists?

OH, and let's make that number three fatso, please present any defense I made for the sister jumpers? Again I dare you to try. See, I don't care if folks think I'm a racist or what ever the fuck. You on the other hand likely doubt that you are not racist. It's why you act like you do. So let's have is fat one.

Wrong. I tell the truth, especially about you. You claim to be a conservative, but you're constantly defending leftwing propaganda.
No, you lie constantly. You are lying now. Voilà!

American patriots don't resort to violence to quash speech they don't like.

He doesn't.

He doesn't.
I know he doesn't hate the left. He's always defending it.

I'm on the side of truth.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
You and rightwinger aren't twins are you?

Should there be a law that prohibits stores from selling tiki torches to white people?

No both sides are not equal. Which side is fresh from arson and riots in Berkeley?

I do not think these Nazi assholes realize just how much good decent Americans hate them. They need to quit circle-jerking with each other on the internet and realize they are going to get their asses beat down if they don't crawl back under their rocks.
I think they get it after this past weekend, but it seems to be energizing them instead of the opposite.

Wherever Nazis show up, the ENTIRE POPULATION should turn out to protest them.

Or we could just laugh at them and ignore them like we've done the last fifty plus years. That was a bit more productively that going on the streets and fighting them and giving them free publicity.

Forum List

Back