No Mr President, both sides were not equal

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

American patriots don't resort to violence to quash speech they don't like.

True, but one side killed a person. It is clear which side was more violent.

it's not about victims... it's about right and wrong.

if this were Germany under the 3rd reich, you would know, hbistorically, there was no "both sides".

there is right and there is wrong.

and standing up to wrong is not "both sides".

so called nazis were legally permitted , everything else is simply OPINION Gentlemen and others .
Was it Terry McAweful who gave out the permit for the KKK to exercise their 1st amendment? Maybe we need to investigate the "WHO" before we talk about the "WHY".
Who really gives a fuck about permits when you are fighting for freedom and liberty?

People who fight for freedom and liberty. Because they will obey the rule of law
Was the Boston Teaparty......you know...the one honored by today's Teaparty......following the law?
Were those killed in the Boston Massacre following the law?
Firing on the British at Lexington and Concord followed the law?

Patriotism has to push the boundaries
------------------------------------------------------ Like i said , keep fighting , keep pushing boundaries . I like when YOU lefties talk like Criminals and ANARCHISTS RWinger .

so called nazis were legally permitted , everything else is simply OPINION Gentlemen and others .
Was it Terry McAweful who gave out the permit for the KKK to exercise their 1st amendment? Maybe we need to investigate the "WHO" before we talk about the "WHY".
Who really gives a fuck about permits when you are fighting for freedom and liberty?

People who fight for freedom and liberty. Because they will obey the rule of law
Was the Boston Teaparty......you know...the one honored by today's Teaparty......following the law?

The revolution was about restoring the rule of law to America. It was the British trying overturn that rule of law and replace it with a rule by them

Until BLM is in your town,at your door. You aren't allowed to speak anymore. You are a slave.

BLM wants segregation?

BLM wants dead jews?

BLM lynches white people for looking at their women?

shut up.

1. Yes. I'm hoping you dispute that, but yes, they want segregation as well as preferential treatment based on race.

2. OOOOH yeah do they ever! I REALLY hope you dare me to rub your face I'm that one.

3. I hope they are okay with me looking at their woman as I have three adult kids with one of their woman.

You shut up and take your fat ass to the kitchen and make your best half a sammich. It's all you have the capacity to manage.

you don't have a clue what i support other than i will stand up to Nazis and their sympathizers any day of the week.

as should you if you're any kind of decent.

and driving a car into the group of people standing up to Nazis and kkkers and white supremacists was an act of domestic terrorism.

there are no "two sides".

Until BLM is in your town,at your door. You aren't allowed to speak anymore. You are a slave.

BLM wants segregation?

BLM wants dead jews?

shut up.

CSU Defends 'Segregated' Housing Offer After Conservative Backlash | HuffPost

blmglobal.jpg

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

During my lifetime, it was the official policy of this country to kill NAZIs. I think it was a good idea at the time, and not a bad idea today. Perhaps we can start with the guy who killed that woman.

Really? Your saying official us policy has been to kill all american citizens who profess to be Nazis and to due so without due process?

And who determines what a Nazi is? Because you leftists have a tendency to define Nazi as anyone who doesn't support your agenda. Which is ironic because this aspect of your agenda is very fascist

You seem to have added a lot of words to my post that I did not put there. Perhaps you found them somewhere, and added them so that they would not go to waste?

Perhaps you shouldn't lie or advocate killing your fellow citizens because they believe something you find repulsive.

I'm fairly sure if we used that standard for everyone you would be a target as well

Oh, don't get me wrong. I believe that every one of the NAZIs should get a fair trial before they are wiped out..... My step father did not have to deal with that nicety back in Europe in 1945, but I am much more moderate than he was.

i have a better idea.... come to NYC and spew your white supremacist garbage.

I'm sure people will be more than happy to straighten you out.

no they won't.

Sit there and ask yourselves. "Why am I spending so much time trying to make the anti-Nazis look as evil as the Nazis?"

And then ask yourself what you look like to any casual observer.

You look like a fucking Nazi collaborator.

You mean like the left's dictating who speaks and doesn't, what monuments exist and don't, and what portions of the Constitution are valid? That kind of freedom and liberty?
The left WROTE the Constitution
Protesting the speech of others is well within your Constitutional rights

No. The Founders did. Long before this left right nonsense existed

The revolution was about restoring the rule of law to America. It was the British trying overturn that rule of law and replace it with a rule by them

restoring what rule of law?

they rejected law when they tossed the tea into boston harbor, and when they raised arms against the british.

I'm not saying they were wrong, but you seem confused as to what it was.

you'd be a tory today... not a revolutionary.

and just a comment , brits / english were occupiers and wannabe thieves . My predecessors enjoyed kicking their limey azzez back to where they belonged RWinger !!

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

It's how democrats do it.

Sit there and ask yourselves. "Why am I spending so much time trying to make the anti-Nazis look as evil as the Nazis?"

^^^^^^^^^^

in a nutshell...

and then they cry and yell "snowflake" at the people standing up to the little white supremacists

I don't know. Call me prejudiced, but I have never been overly fond of people whose ideology has included murdering 11 million unarmed men, women, and children of jews gypsies, homosexuals, prisoners of war, slavs, and political enemies. It has always seems somewhat harsh to me.

It's how democrats do it.

why does it make you feel better to lie persistently?

is it because you have no response other than being a bigot to defending white supremacists?

And that guy is going to jail. if they find out he had help, others will go to jail.

On the other hand Anti-fa showed up the with explicit purpose of stopping the rally via violence.

And that guy is going to jail. if they find out he had help, others will go to jail.

On the other hand Anti-fa showed up the with explicit purpose of stopping the rally via violence.

aren't you all the wackadoodles who believe in jury nullification?

or is that only in defense of rightwingnuttery?

When the so called antinazis stop acting like Nazis perhaps the rest of us who dislike everting those groups stand for will stop associating the two.

Nazis to the left of me. Nazis to the right. Stuck in the middle with you

it's not about victims... it's about right and wrong.

if this were Germany under the 3rd reich, you would know, hbistorically, there was no "both sides".

there is right and there is wrong.

and standing up to wrong is not "both sides".

Actually there were communists of the other "wrong" side during Wiemar, who probably would have purged germany of "undesirables"

aren't you all the wackadoodles who believe in jury nullification?

or is that only in defense of rightwingnuttery?

Why would a jury nullify his conviction?

We have to worry about it more for the cop hating idiot who tore down that statue.

BLM wants segregation?

BLM wants dead jews?

shut up.

1. Yes. I'm hoping you dispute that, but yes, they want segregation as well as preferential treatment based on race.

2. OOOOH yeah do they ever! I REALLY hope you dare me to rub your face I'm that one.

3. I hope they are okay with me looking at their woman as I have three adult kids with one of their woman.

You shut up and take your fat ass to the kitchen and make your best half a sammich. It's all you have the capacity to manage.

you don't have a clue what i support other than i will stand up to Nazis and their sympathizers any day of the week.

as should you if you're any kind of decent.

and driving a car into the group of people standing up to Nazis and kkkers and white supremacists was an act of domestic terrorism.

there are no "two sides".

Stick to one and two, or is the insulin shock and metaphase fucking with your head? Look at the definition of faciat. As for one and two, you lied. The only people doing that are your BLM heroes. You are a Nazi cow. Not even a very good one.

Forum List

Back