No Mr President, both sides were not equal

and you don't show up like this if all you are going to do is peacefully counter-protest.

antifa-anti-fascist-left-radical-violent-left-anti-trump-maga-charlottesville-670x388.jpg

Those shields are plastic trash cans cut in half.....
lol.gif

And the white nationalist ones look like 55 gallon drums cut in half to me.

The scary thing is the Nazi assholes show better craftsmanship.

One side hold views about white people that are repugnant and the other side wants to physically attack those holding such views
That's it in a nutshell and Trump is not going to turn it into a one way street and assist white haters in furthering their emotional and overreactive physical violence outbursts

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

American patriots don't resort to violence to quash speech they don't like.
The conservatives aka. KKK, and that ilk not only resorts to violence to squelch speech they don't like, their blood soaked legacy attests to violence LOUDLY.

First, as for your sad attempt to lump conservatives in general with the KKK, please go fuck yourself with a flaming rusty AIDS infested tire iron.

Second, right now only the left seems to need to quash any opposing protest or rally with organized violence.
Dunce, you don't even know your own history. Southern conservatism was manifested during slavery times and included plantation owners and Confederate Military Officers like Nathan Bedford Forrest who started the KKK. The KKK is the militant arm of conservatism. By the way, anytime you find sexism and racism you going to find conservativism; and party affiliation doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Another thing, I don't know how you can tell left from right when it comes to getting rid of traitorous icons that have been maintained at the expense of taxpayers who lost ancestor, black and white, because of them. The so- called left that you descrbe at the scene were just American patriots standing up for the union and whats right.

The KKK is a bunch of has beens you morons are giving free press and a smattering of legitimacy. Stop it.

Considering how watered down you assholes have made the terms racism and sexism it basically applies to anyone who doesn't toe the progressive line 100%, thus giving cover to actual racists and sexists.
Who do you think you're talking to? The KKK and the sentiments that they embody have been ingredients in the right-wing white male Kool-Aid for a long time. Arguably, conservatives have done nothing to label them as the terrorist they are and seem to share a lot of their racist agendas.

Sit there and ask yourselves. "Why am I spending so much time trying to make the anti-Nazis look as evil as the Nazis?"

And then ask yourself what you look like to any casual observer.

You look like a fucking Nazi collaborator.

When the so called antinazis stop acting like Nazis perhaps the rest of us who dislike everting those groups stand for will stop associating the two.

Nazis to the left of me. Nazis to the right. Stuck in the middle with you
The anti-Nazis are nothing like the Nazis.

If I saw a Nazi, I would punch him.

Does that make me as bad as the Nazi?

Nope.

If Nazis were coming to my town, I'd turn out to protest them. Does that make me as bad as them?

Nope.

The Nazis and the KKK represent mass genocide. You cannot tell me the anti-Nazis and the anti-KKKers are anywhere near that evil.

Yeah, so why ain't you out there protesting with them? You are a coward. If not for the anonymity of the internet you would sit quietly and watch TV. Had you been confronted with that left wing inspired riot you would have hidden in a closet and cried until the police rescued you.
I have turned out to protest the Klan when I was stationed in Mississippi, dumb fuck.

I've also knocked a few of them around in my day while I was down there. Damn near got myself killed one night taking on a barful of the fuckers.

I also convinced my Commanding Officer to place two bars off limits to all military personnel in the area because they had refused service to a black Marine.

So fuck you.

First off, unless it was 1950 you are likely a liar. I never turned out to protest Nazis because until now, I have never seen one in person. Matter of fact, the only place I ever saw the Klan getting any serious attention was on Jerry Springer, Garaldo, Phill D and such up until you all made them matter again. YOU on the left resurected the Klan and put them in the news instead of letting them stay in the shadows being made fun of. The Klan today owes its existence to you democrats. You have done for them what Obama did for gun companies and they thank you.

This is the award winning spin of the day! Leftists are to blame for the clan! I see a bright future for you writing for Rush!

You don't show up with this kind of shit if all you're going to do is make a speech, you fucking idiot.

charlottesville-protests-9-rt-jt-170812_3x2_1600.jpg

c5c8e51c37b928222b21fa653a4661f5f3d9a46c.jpeg

and you don't show up like this if all you are going to do is peacefully counter-protest.

antifa-anti-fascist-left-radical-violent-left-anti-trump-maga-charlottesville-670x388.jpg

Another liar.
This shot is not from Charlottesville, you disgusting lying piece of shit.
Don't even try to bullshit me, it will always backfire.

Where this is from:
Anti-Sharia Law event in Roseville sparks concerns of black bloc-style protests
"""A gaggle of protesters dressed in all black, often wearing masks or bandanas to conceal their identities. They’re often on the front lines of loud and violent protests, fighting for their believe of “anti-fascism,” “anti-racism” and “anti-hate.”""
This type of tactic is called “black bloc” — it’s an old method of protesting that often leads to chaos. The tactic was used last summer in Sacramento when Antifa (an anti-fascist group) and other protesters clashed with white supremacist and neo-nazi groups at the state Capitol.""

When the so called antinazis stop acting like Nazis perhaps the rest of us who dislike everting those groups stand for will stop associating the two.

Nope.

If Nazis were coming to my town, I'd turn out to protest them. Does that make me as bad as them?

Nope.

The Nazis and the KKK represent mass genocide. You cannot tell me the anti-Nazis and the anti-KKKers are anywhere near that evil.

Yeah, so why ain't you out there protesting with them? You are a coward. If not for the anonymity of the internet you would sit quietly and watch TV. Had you been confronted with that left wing inspired riot you would have hidden in a closet and cried until the police rescued you.
I have turned out to protest the Klan when I was stationed in Mississippi, dumb fuck.

I've also knocked a few of them around in my day while I was down there. Damn near got myself killed one night taking on a barful of the fuckers.

I also convinced my Commanding Officer to place two bars off limits to all military personnel in the area because they had refused service to a black Marine.

So fuck you.

First off, unless it was 1950 you are likely a liar. I never turned out to protest Nazis because until now, I have never seen one in person. Matter of fact, the only place I ever saw the Klan getting any serious attention was on Jerry Springer, Garaldo, Phill D and such up until you all made them matter again. YOU on the left resurected the Klan and put them in the news instead of letting them stay in the shadows being made fun of. The Klan today owes its existence to you democrats. You have done for them what Obama did for gun companies and they thank you.

This is the award winning spin of the day! Leftists are to blame for the clan! I see a bright future for you writing for Rush!

Well yeah. Democrats invented the Klan. No spin at all. While you retards are in your "outrage circle jerk" the rest of America is ignoring you.

One side hold views about white people that are repugnant and the other side wants to physically attack those holding such views
That's it in a nutshell and Trump is not going to turn it into a one way street and assist white haters in furthering their emotional and overreactive physical violence outbursts
No, one side wants to really make America great Again by getting rid of traitoruous statues, and other side wants to turn America into the old Confederacy.

The conservatives aka. KKK, and that ilk not only resorts to violence to squelch speech they don't like, their blood soaked legacy attests to violence LOUDLY.

First, as for your sad attempt to lump conservatives in general with the KKK, please go fuck yourself with a flaming rusty AIDS infested tire iron.

Second, right now only the left seems to need to quash any opposing protest or rally with organized violence.
Dunce, you don't even know your own history. Southern conservatism was manifested during slavery times and included plantation owners and Confederate Military Officers like Nathan Bedford Forrest who started the KKK. The KKK is the militant arm of conservatism. By the way, anytime you find sexism and racism you going to find conservativism; and party affiliation doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Another thing, I don't know how you can tell left from right when it comes to getting rid of traitorous icons that have been maintained at the expense of taxpayers who lost ancestor, black and white, because of them. The so- called left that you descrbe at the scene were just American patriots standing up for the union and whats right.

The KKK is a bunch of has beens you morons are giving free press and a smattering of legitimacy. Stop it.

Considering how watered down you assholes have made the terms racism and sexism it basically applies to anyone who doesn't toe the progressive line 100%, thus giving cover to actual racists and sexists.
Who do you think you're talking to? The KKK and the sentiments that they embody have been ingredients in the right-wing white male Kool-Aid for a long time. Arguably, conservatives have done nothing to label them as the terrorist they are and seem to share a lot of their racist agendas.

A dumb fuck?

They are actual racists, not the "if you oppose all progressive policies you are a racist" racists.

They have been hiding in their houses, polishing their weapons, and basically have been has beens for about 30 years now. All of sudden you idiots are giving them play, and allowing them to go the "poor poor us" route. Ignoring them works far far better.

No, one side wants to really make America great Again by getting rid of traitoruous statues, and other side wants to turn America into the old Confederacy.

So then, what about when Martin L King's words are twisted into hate speech? Or if the powers that be don't like your brand of suit and decied you need a visit by the thought police? S

A dumb fuck?

They are actual racists, not the "if you oppose all progressive policies you are a racist" racists.

They have been hiding in their houses, polishing their weapons, and basically have been has beens for about 30 years now. All of sudden you idiots are giving them play, and allowing them to go the "poor poor us" route. Ignoring them works far far better.
Go ahead and ignore them if you want to, nobody is stopping you. As for me, I'm going to keep my eyes on them AND you.

Nope.

Nope.

So fuck you.

obama tripled the ranks of the kkk. These white national groups are growing by leaps and bounds. Florida is finding that out now.

And, here we have another winner! It has now been revealed to us that Obama is to blame for the KKK! Not only that, but Obama is to blame for increased gun sales, because any day now, he is going to ban them!!!!!!!!!!!

So then, what about when Martin L King's words are twisted into hate speech? Or if the powers that be don't like your brand of suit and decied you need a visit by the thought police? S
Are you on opioids...?

You don't show up with this kind of shit if all you're going to do is make a speech, you fucking idiot.

charlottesville-protests-9-rt-jt-170812_3x2_1600.jpg

c5c8e51c37b928222b21fa653a4661f5f3d9a46c.jpeg

Another liar.
This shot is not from Charlottesville, you disgusting lying piece of shit.
Don't even try to bullshit me, it will always backfire.

Where this is from:
"""A gaggle of protesters dressed in all black, often wearing masks or bandanas to conceal their identities. They’re often on the front lines of loud and violent protests, fighting for their believe of “anti-fascism,” “anti-racism” and “anti-hate.”""
This type of tactic is called “black bloc” — it’s an old method of protesting that often leads to chaos. The tactic was used last summer in Sacramento when Antifa (an anti-fascist group) and other protesters clashed with white supremacist and neo-nazi groups at the state Capitol.""

It's still anti-fa, showing they show up just as good to go as the Nazi's did, although with crappier workmanship.

Are you on opioids...?

You selling?

A dumb fuck?

Go ahead and ignore them if you want to, nobody is stopping you. As for me, I'm going to keep my eyes on them AND you.

Is that a threat, you keyboard commando twat?

Physically attacking people over their bad thoughts is a dangerous road to go down

Does removing statues make America greater? History is just that-history; the past
Placing today's modern moral evaluation on events of 150 years ago is a libbie false flag; it is invalid when governed by thought instead of feeling

Nope.

Nope.

So fuck you.

Well yeah. Democrats invented the Klan. No spin at all. While you retards are in your "outrage circle jerk" the rest of America is ignoring you.

I can't speak for democrats 150 years ago. I don't recall being present at the time. However, my great grandfather fought for the Confederacy from Shilo to Franklinton. He didn't own a slave, and didn't join the clan. Maybe you are thinking about another VandalsHandle.

Physically attacking people over their bad thoughts is a dangerous road to go down

Does removing statues make America greater? History is just that-history; the past
Placing today's modern moral evaluation on events of 150 years ago is a libbie false flag; it is invalid when governed by thought instead of feeling

My best guess is that none of your ancestors were slaves.

Forum List

Back