No Mr President, both sides were not equal

A republican ( didn't catch his name) just said Trump should go back to NJ and play golf and not have any more press conferences so he doesn't do any more damage.

Donald Trump: the Rodney Dangerfield of presidents..

20882268_1971121632898805_4938448692081079455_n.jpg

View attachment 144145
Sorry if that tweet was too difficult for you to understand. The writer illuminated Trump's hypocrisy for what he calls terrorism.

And you are a racist
Lol.
Willie has a message for you.

Even Willie knows you're a racist

Now, go play with little willie, it's as productive as a racist like you gets.

One side had a permit.

The other side came in with shield and bat looking for trouble.

They found it.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

American patriots don't resort to violence to quash speech they don't like.

You don't show up with this kind of shit if all you're going to do is make a speech, you fucking idiot.

charlottesville-protests-9-rt-jt-170812_3x2_1600.jpg

c5c8e51c37b928222b21fa653a4661f5f3d9a46c.jpeg

and you don't show up like this if all you are going to do is peacefully counter-protest.

antifa-anti-fascist-left-radical-violent-left-anti-trump-maga-charlottesville-670x388.jpg

Another liar.
This shot is not from Charlottesville, you disgusting lying piece of shit.
Don't even try to bullshit me, it will always backfire.

Where this is from:
Anti-Sharia Law event in Roseville sparks concerns of black bloc-style protests
"""A gaggle of protesters dressed in all black, often wearing masks or bandanas to conceal their identities. They’re often on the front lines of loud and violent protests, fighting for their believe of “anti-fascism,” “anti-racism” and “anti-hate.”""
This type of tactic is called “black bloc” — it’s an old method of protesting that often leads to chaos. The tactic was used last summer in Sacramento when Antifa (an anti-fascist group) and other protesters clashed with white supremacist and neo-nazi groups at the state Capitol.""

Anti-Sharia Law event in Roseville sparks concerns of black bloc-style protests

It's still anti-fa, showing they show up just as good to go as the Nazi's did, although with crappier workmanship.

You hoped your fellow rednecks here would believe that shot was from Charlottesville. You're FAKE NEWS, asshole.

I never said it was from charlottesville, but there are reports the anti-fa idiots were armed. I found a picture of armed lefty protesters.

Do you deny the anti-fa idiots were there and loaded for bear?

The KKK is a bunch of has beens you morons are giving free press and a smattering of legitimacy. Stop it.

Considering how watered down you assholes have made the terms racism and sexism it basically applies to anyone who doesn't toe the progressive line 100%, thus giving cover to actual racists and sexists.
Who do you think you're talking to? The KKK and the sentiments that they embody have been ingredients in the right-wing white male Kool-Aid for a long time. Arguably, conservatives have done nothing to label them as the terrorist they are and seem to share a lot of their racist agendas.

A dumb fuck?

They are actual racists, not the "if you oppose all progressive policies you are a racist" racists.

They have been hiding in their houses, polishing their weapons, and basically have been has beens for about 30 years now. All of sudden you idiots are giving them play, and allowing them to go the "poor poor us" route. Ignoring them works far far better.
Go ahead and ignore them if you want to, nobody is stopping you. As for me, I'm going to keep my eyes on them AND you.

Is that a threat, you keyboard commando twat?
No, its a promise. I'm watching you as close as I watch your friends in the KKK.
By the way, I can still see in your avatar that you're wearing your white sheet without the hood. Why don't you wash it? Yer dirty bahs-turd.

So Gandalf the White is a Nazi now?

Moron.

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

Antifa are partriots?

You always side with criminals, don't you?

hamburg-germany-02nd-june-2016-firefighters-extinguish-burning-cars-G2PPG8.jpg

Antifa had not place attempting to shut down a legally arranged protest. They can have their own permits if they want, but I doubt they could do anything while being non-violent.

I guess I agree, one side had a permit, the other simply did not.
It's true we shouldn't have been there

Liberals. No stupid not ANTIFA

Antifa is a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups. Unlike the traditional left, the over-riding aim of self-described Antifa groups is to oppose fascism. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.

Antifa is a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups. Unlike the traditional left, the over-riding aim of self-described Antifa groups is to oppose fascism. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.

They are the flip side of the coin with the white nationalists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are the flip side of the coin with the white nationalists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Antifa's are but not us normal liberals.

Antifa are partriots?

Antifa had not place attempting to shut down a legally arranged protest. They can have their own permits if they want, but I doubt they could do anything while being non-violent.

Counter protesters can be there, they just can't try to shut down a legal protest with violence, or inhibit the protest in any way except trying to yell louder than those at said event.

Antifa are partriots?

Counter protesters can be there, they just can't try to shut down a legal protest with violence, or inhibit the protest in any way except trying to yell louder than those at said event.

I say stay away. Let them say what they want to say. Give them no attention. The white racists feel like they scored a victory the other day. If no one was there they would have been bummed out.

Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

• But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'
  • Trump doubled down on a claim there was bigotry on both sides during Charlottesville incident during a press conference at his Tower on Tuesday

Forum List

Back