No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacking the deck is the agenda, because the numbers otherwise isn't there for them.
Of course, that is absurd and either a deep delusion or a shameless lie. All polling shows most americans support the basic ideas of the dem platform. The dems won more votes in the 2016 election and 8 million more votes in the 2018 election. Literally every single known fact stands in opposition to your false statement.
Who is your president now ? Matters not by what way it happened, and this in concerns of the system we have in place, but that the system by way of inclusion of all people's in all states brought about the Trump presidency. Something the left hates now.
You cannot possibly have typed that with a straight face. Trumps entire game is exclusion. Get that horseshit out of here.

What's "too many"?
Enough to grant strong political and existential power to the psycopaths. Which the Klan very much enjoyed. Which the taliban very much enjoys.
And now the left wants the very same enjoyment just like any other group does ?? However, as with any party or group, "resistance" of the leftist agenda is something the left is having a hard time with these days. Not saying the left is bad like what was mentioned above, but it all depends on the vote doesn't it ??

Stacking the deck is the agenda, because the numbers otherwise isn't there for them.
Of course, that is absurd and either a deep delusion or a shameless lie. All polling shows most americans support the basic ideas of the dem platform. The dems won more votes in the 2016 election and 8 million more votes in the 2018 election. Literally every single known fact stands in opposition to your false statement.
Who is your president now ? Matters not by what way it happened, and this in concerns of the system we have in place, but that the system by way of inclusion of all people's in all states brought about the Trump presidency. Something the left hates now.
You cannot possibly have typed that with a straight face. Trumps entire game is exclusion. Get that horseshit out of here.
So you hate the electorial college ??

What's "too many"?
Enough to grant strong political and existential power to the psycopaths. Which the Klan very much enjoyed. Which the taliban very much enjoys.
And now the left wants the very same enjoyment just like any other group does ?? However, as with any party or group, "resistance" of the leftist agenda is something the left is having a hard time with these days. Not saying the left is bad like what was mentioned above, but it all depends on the vote doesn't it ??
Apparently,it doesnt all depend on the vote. Several states have gop dominated state legislatures and congressional representatives far out of proportion to the voting.

No, and grow up. I was merely rezponding to your false statement of the level of support of democrats and their ideas.

and if it was successful in duping many in numbers there of,
Hmm,no, no "duping" was required. White supremacy was a pervasive American belief in 1920, as was christianity. So do the math, my man. When people argued for it, they started withthe bible. You can say they were "reading it wrong", if you like. But that would just be you demonstrating my point for me. That's the type of reformation that Islam needs. It needs more moderates amd leaders telling everyone that the psycopaths are doing it wrong.
Stuck in the 20's while ignoring all the years leading up to the current dates eh ?? So do you still equate Christianity with bad during all of history that you are privy to in this country ???

No, and grow up. I was merely rezponding to your false statement of the level of support of democrats and their ideas.
Well, we shall have to wait and see then won't we ? An election is coming.

Stuck in the 20's while ignoring all the years leading up to the current dates eh ??
No, and you really need either to be more honest or to make a better effort to follow simple, english sentences. The entire point of my bringing up the year 1920 was to contrast it to the very different state of affairs today. It demonstrates what secular reform from without can accomplish regarding strident, religious culture.

What's "too many"?
Apparently,it doesnt all depend on the vote. Several states have gop dominated state legislatures and congressional representatives far out of proportion to the voting.
Does this mean that no GOP votes can never be swayed to vote for something different ?? Does this mean that cheating is inevitable in all elections past or present ??

What's "too many"?

Now define "strong political and existential power."
Hmm, no, i am not here to perform your exercises. I won't lose any sleep if you are ignorant or intransigent enough not to believe the Klan had a great deal of both in 1920. And does not today. I'm not here to be a free tutor.

What's "too many"?

Hmm, no, i am not here to perform your exercises.....

= just talking shit, as has been obvious all along. Like most liberals you think "everybody knows!" is a rational proof.

What's "too many"?

= just talking shit, as has been obvious all along. Like most liberals you think "everybody knows!" is a rational proof.
And yet you don't seem to be able to do anything but whine...no rebuttal, no factual information, not even an attempt at an argument. Either i have magical powers of persuasion over you, or you're just a whiner holding an empty bag.

What's "too many"?

And yet you don't seem to be able to do anything but whine...no rebuttal, no factual information, not even an attempt at an argument. Either i have magical powers of persuasion over you, or you're just a whiner holding an empty bag.

"Factual information" you say? Ok, where are your stats proving exactly how many American Christians supported the KKK in 1920 and exactly what influence the group had over American politics at that time? Next, provide a comparative study of influence and political action today. Finally, provide a comparative overlay of both regarding Islam then and now in at least half a dozen countries.

Get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back