No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US gov't recognizes it as a religion. You lose again.
So you think you win a debate by claiming that the other guy loses, huh ? Ha ha.

It doesn't matter if the US recognizes Islam to be a religion. Some countries do, some don't. See Post # 75. links

It certainly does matter that the US recognizes it as a religion. And your personal definition of "Religion" is what does not matter. I am still asking for a credible, documentable definition of "Religion" that excludes Islam and covers other religions.

Article 6 states there can be no religious test. What other countries say about Islam is irrelevant.

If you want to use your own definition, that is fine.

I did a Google search for Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition. And found this web site: Webster's New World College Dictionary

That dictionary's definition of religion is "Religion is a set of beliefs about God or the supernatural.".

Do you have a link for a different definition?
I don't need a "link" Mr Computer. I'm holding the dictionary in my hands. In it's definition of religion, it has 4 entries. In 2 (a) it mentions "code of ethics". That's good enough for me.

So you cherrypick the definition? Figures.

I provided a definition and link of "Religion" according to 2 sources. If your dictionary provides 4 entries, using only one (and not the main entry) is nonsense.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1 in 4 women experience some sort of domestic violence. Blaming one Muslim is ridiculous.

The population of the US is roughly 320 million. 51% are female. If 1 in 4 suffer from domestic abuse, that means that over 40 million women are abused at one time or another. There are only 3.45 million Muslims in the US. Either they are all abusers and very busy, or domestic abuse is a national problem, not a Muslim problem.

The point is that Islam is a culture that is inconsistent with US law. Koran 4:34 tells Muslim husbands to beat their wives. US law tells us all that is prohibited. Muslims, tend to choose Islamic law over US law. This is why Islam cannot coexist with American society, and certainly cannot have its people in government power.

To give a Muslim government power is to change the law to Islamic law.

As for whether all Muslim husbands are abusers, as I said before, we have no way of knowing. I see no reason why they would not be, when their book is telling them to do that.

The fact that 40 million women are abused by their spouses and significant others shows that a huge number of people are not compatible with US law. But US law does not look at groups. It looks at the individual. Unless the individual has committed domestic abuse, they are allowed for run for and hold office.

The fact that most Muslims do not beat their wives shows the supremacy clause to be irrelevant to their serving in public office.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In all honesty, the real question is should non-Europeans be allowed to serve in public office? The grotesque Negro/Mexican/Chink/Jewish/Whatever POS in Congress HATE European Americans, ya know the folks who created Western civilization. That is the beauty of President Trump's victory. It exposed the racist savages for everyone to see...who is not a TDS retard.
5307c2c2823ab.preview-620.jpg

No one is talking about all Muslims but you. When are you going to figure that out?
Forgot you said 3 ro 7% how did you come up with that ?

Writing at the Weekly Standard, Robert Satloff takes apart a new book by John Esposito and Dalia Mogahed, both of them professional pro-Islam propagandists, published by the Gallup organization, where Mogehed is executive director of the Gallup Center for Muslim Studies. Satloff shows how, through fraudulent definition of the word “radical,” the authors make it appear that a multi-year study of Muslim opinion worldwide showed that only seven percent of Muslims are radical, when, in reality, by any fair reading of the authors’ own polling data, the correct number is 37 percent.

The authors define Muslim radicals as those who say the 9/11 attack was “completely justified,” which was seven percent of the sample.
However, there were two other categories of respondents who said that the attack was at least partially justified, and they are labeled by the authors as “moderates.” The first of those groups comprises 6.5 percent of the sample, the second comprises 23.1 percent. Further, the respondents in that last category, making up 23.1 percent, also said that they hate America, want to impose Sharia law, support suicide bombing, and oppose equal rights for women. Yet Esposito and Mogahed call them “moderates.”

7 plus 6.5 plus 23.1 equals 36.6 percent of 1.2 billion Muslims, or 439 million radical Muslims in the world. Just a tiny unrepresentative minority.

The theme of the Esposito-Mogahed book is that most Muslims are just like us, a notion mocked by the title of Satloff’s article: “Just Like Us! Really?” This is most ironic, given that the Weekly Standard is a leading supporter of President Bush and his Islam democratization policy, which is founded on the assumption that Muslims are … just like us. The Standard thus happily takes apart leftists who say that Muslims are just like us, while it remains silent about and keeps supporting the president who says that Muslims are just like us.

Clearly, the right-liberal hand doesn’t know what the left-liberal hand is doing, or, more precisely, the right-liberal hand refuses to recognize that it is doing the same thing as the left-liberal hand, even as it condemns the left-liberal hand.
How many radical Muslims are there in the world?
False.....I dont know of any Muslim that was happy about 9/11...are there some? Of course...there are assholes in every group. I remember clearly how everyone felt Terrible during the events. And everyone sympathized with the US till Bush went to invade Iraq and blew it.

Pew Research states otherwise

That is just a lie.
Here is what Pew Research really said:
{...
A 2007 Pew Research Center study of several nations throughout the Muslim world showed that opposition to suicide bombing in the Muslim world is increasing, with a majority of Muslims surveyed in 10 out of the 16 of the countries responding that suicide bombings and other violence against civilians is "never" justified, though an average of 68% believe it is justified at least rarely. Opposition to Hamas was the majority opinion in only 4 out of the 16 countries surveyed, as was opposition to Hezbollah.[5] The Pew Research Study did not include Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Libya, and Algeria in the survey, although densely populated Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Egypt, Indonesia, and Bangladesh were included.
...}
Muslim attitudes toward terrorism - Wikipedia

You realize that I could write a wiki page?

FACE THE FACTS: Ben Shapiro Busts This Big Leftist Myth About Radical Islam Wide Open | Young America's Foundation

....it is clear-obvious they have a very different culture--aspects such as terrorism/misogyny......

Does "the christian [sic] world" need to reform itself because the Ku Klux Klan exists?
It already did. It was reformed from without by a secular society, and the change was generational. One has only to monitor the support from american chritians of the klan over the last 100 years to see it in sharp relief.

You really couldn't have picked a finer, more salient illustration of my point. Will you be assisting me all weekend?

Do us a favor and update the main post with the main points of the discussion. I'm not going to wade through hundreds of vapid replies from a fringe radical. Be honest about it too, dont cherry pick only the stuff that supports your perspective.
NO, I'm not going to do your work for you., You come in here late, contribute almost nothing and then expect people who have hundreds of posts in this thread, to go to work for you ?

You have a search box, and the search this thread box makes it easier still. Use it. The law is US Constitution Article 6, Section 2, part 1, the Supremacy Clause. and the founding fathers who wrote it were not "fringe radicals". You have a lot to learn.

The Supremacy Clause is all over this thread. Stop being so lazy.

So where is the supremacy clause in the Koran? I have yet to see you quote where it conflicts with the Constitution.
Might not be spelled out directly, but could easily have text that is interpreted by it's followers in that way wouldn't you agree ??

Does "the christian [sic] world" need to reform itself because the Ku Klux Klan exists?
It already did. It was reformed from without by a secular society, and the change was generational. One has only to monitor the support from american chritians of the klan over the last 100 years to see it in sharp relief.

You really couldn't have picked a finer, more salient illustration of my point. Will you be assisting me all weekend?
The klu Klux clan using or attempting to adopt Christianity in order to justify it's beliefs or disgusting activities, uh is a failed attempt by the left to use the klu Klux clan as a means to attack Christianity. Always remember that people aren't dumb about these things, and people know how to discern between the good and the bad within the world. One might think that all blacks are victim's in America, and that because of this thinking that any action taken by a black against his fellow man out of anger, might be justified or an excuse can be made for it, but people are smarter than this crazy notion as well. Doesn't stop the race card from being thrown willy nilly, but whose counting anymore right ??

The klu Klux clan using or attempting to adopt Christianity in order to justify it's beliefs or disgusting activities
*was an absolute fact in the year 1920. And it worked,and they enjoyed great support from American Christians, who agreed with them that they were doing God's work.

They no longer enjoy so much support from christians.

What changed? Not the Bible. Our society changed.

You're right, a doctor is needed. But it is for you.

Yes, there have been radical Muslims committing crimes.

The terrorist/criminals were all either apprehended or died. How many were there? 20? 25? Lets go crazy and say 50. There are rough 3.45 million Muslims in the US, and you want to deny them all the ability to hold public office. So punish all for what 0.001% actually did? That is just sad.

The overwhelming majority of Muslim abide by our laws. They follow our Constitution. And just because of their religion, you want them banned from public office. It has already been shown that the supremacy clause is not violated, since they do not act on the violent commands of the Quran.

Since the supremacy clause is not an issue, Article 6 applies and no religious test can be applied.

Once again, you lose. Just like your plan for the federal gov't to take over MLB.
OBVIOUSLY YOU LOSE.

1. Numbers don't mean much when it comes to Muslim terrorism. 19 guys killed 3000 on 9/11. ONE guy killed 13 at Fort hood. ONE killed 49 in the Pulse Club. And if the nutters were to het a hold of a nuke, just a few of them could kill millions.

2. I don't want anybody banned because of any religion. Islam is not a religion. See post # 75, Mr late arrival.

3. It's not so much that I want Muslims banned from public office, as it is the the Constitution Article 6 Section 2 require they be banned from everything. It bans Islam entirely, as well as any other supremacism. You've seen the Section. Stop talking nonsense.

4. The supremacy clause is not an issue ? The supremacy clause is THE ISSUE.

5. It is obvious that you are not well versed on how much Muslims act or don't act on the Koran. Or much of anything else about Islam in America. Are you familiar with all the Muslim Brotherhood groups in America ? They ALL act on the Koran.

CAIR, ISNA, MAS, MSA, ICNA, FCNA, MAYA, AEF, UASR, IAP, BMI, IIIT, IMANA, AMSE, ICNA, Islamic Institute, AMC, AMF, Success Foundation, GSISS AKA Cordoba University, NAIF, IIFTIKHAR, AMSS, TIAA, IRO, African Muslim Agency, Safa Trust, SAAR Foundation, MMCT, Dar El-Eiman USA, ADAMS, IANA, GRF, MWL, MYNA, HHT, Islamic Academy of Florida, Fairfax Institute, AMT, IIFSO, AMCE, AMAFVAC, CISNA, Isalmic Media Foundation, et al

They ALL are supremacist. None has ever disavowed the Explanatory Memorandum, despite having been called on it numerous times. There is every reason to believe they follow it 100%. No reason to think they don't.

6. You're still yammering about religion. This subject is not your forte. Maybe you could go back to talking about motorcycles, where you won't be a rib steak for Muslim jihadists. If you want to know how little you know about this, go ahead and take my Isamization Quiz.

7. You've only spoken about laws and terrorism, there's also the subject of Islamization, which you've said nothing about (if you even know what the word means - I've studied it for 18 years)

Your constant references to Post #75 is fucking joke!
One thing that isn't a joke, and that is that American's have been killed on American soil at the hands of what this nation is painfully debating (because Americans want to be an open peaceful society), and this in concerning who exactly has attacked and killed these American's in these specific attacks. It is a situation that if the facts keep pointing in a specific direction, then what conclusions can be drawn from it ?? The sad thing today with the leftist agenda, is that it is just headcounting for potential power to come from every human being that might somehow, someday be included, and therefore in this inclusion it might overwhelm the numbers of another political party someday. Stacking the deck is the agenda, because the numbers otherwise isn't there for them. They know it, and that is why we are seeing all that we are seeing in it all.

Stacking the deck is the agenda, because the numbers otherwise isn't there for them.
Of course, that is absurd and either a deep delusion or a shameless lie. All polling shows most americans support the basic ideas of the dem platform. The dems won more votes in the 2016 election and 8 million more votes in the 2018 election. Literally every single known fact stands in opposition to your false statement.

The klu Klux clan using or attempting to adopt Christianity in order to justify it's beliefs or disgusting activities
*was an absolute fact in the year 1920. And it worked,and they enjoyed great support from American Christians, who agreed with them that they were doing God's work.

Are you suggesting that all Christians agreed with violence and hatred in 1920?

Are you suggesting that all Christians agreed with violence and hatred in 1920?
Nope. But thanks for asking. Nor would i suggest all muslims do that today. But i would suggest in both cases that it was/is too many. And we look at the earlier case and see the change. It's a roadmap.

Again, there are many who are bad (ever since the beginning of time itself), who have attached themselves to good in order to destroy that good by doing so, and it was successful in duping many in numbers there of when doing so. It is just a bonus for the ones doing the highjacking. Ever heard of killing two birds with one stone ? That is Satan's favorite activity to be found within his rage. Blaming all is of the devil, and so it best to be smarter than that type of thing in life.

and if it was successful in duping many in numbers there of,
Hmm,no, no "duping" was required. White supremacy was a pervasive American belief in 1920, as was christianity. So do the math, my man. When people argued for it, they started withthe bible. You can say they were "reading it wrong", if you like. But that would just be you demonstrating my point for me. That's the type of reformation that Islam needs. It needs more moderates amd leaders telling everyone that the psycopaths are doing it wrong.

Not all orange haired people are bad but when almost all of the bad acts are from orange haired people then.....

Conservative America lovers know how that sentence ends, liberals choose not to.

Stacking the deck is the agenda, because the numbers otherwise isn't there for them.
Of course, that is absurd and either a deep delusion or a shameless lie. All polling shows most americans support the basic ideas of the dem platform. The dems won more votes in the 2016 election and 8 million more votes in the 2018 election. Literally every single known fact stands in opposition to your false statement.
Who is your president now ? Matters not by what way it happened, and this in concerns of the system we have in place, but that the system by way of inclusion of all people's in all states brought about the Trump presidency. Something the left hates now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back