No nonsense response to the anti gun crowd.

Let's say the gun grabbers get their way. You've turned millions or citizens into felons with the stroke of a pen. Then what? There are 100 million guns owners in the US. If 1/10 of 1% refuse to be disarmed, that's 100,000 armed folks who aren't going to go silently into that good night. Are the gun grabbers personally going to kick in the doors to disarm folks like that or are they just going to send in someone else's husbands and sons and fathers and brothers and friends? How many dead cops is it going to be worth? Or are we going to go the full nines and put the Army in the street, going house to house?

Blaming NRA over killings shows no amount of laws enough for anti-gunners - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Actually someone does get it. And as written proves the point that the end game is an outright ban on all firearms. That is the ultimate goal of the anti gun crowd and no amount of pretending otherwise changes it.
Most people have no need for firearms, especially the versions that we have today. When displaying a gun and not being in uniform means you get instantly shot dead, no questions asked, then we have enough gun control.

I own guns BTW.

Ted Nugent explains things pretty eloquently:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUexKY8Blew]Ted Nugent on Gun Control - Some Of The best Words Ever Spoken - YouTube[/ame]

The maggot anti-gunners seem to forget one very important point: Almost all (if not all) of the recent, mass shooters were on antidepressants - powerful and dangerous drugs, are they. All suffered from psychiatric problems which were probably exacerbated by the very drugs that were supposed to keep them under control.

The maggot anti-gunners seem to forget one very important point: Almost all (if not all) of the recent, mass shooters were on antidepressants - powerful and dangerous drugs, are they. All suffered from psychiatric problems which were probably exacerbated by the very drugs that were supposed to keep them under control.

Anti depressants do not exacerbate mental problems. Stop being stupid. Anti depressants do nothing for psychosis or mental problems other then depression and then all they do is alleviate some of the stress and depression.

If someone is mentally ill other then depression anti depressants won't help AT ALL for those problems. Claiming otherwise is a straight up lie and misinformation to boot.

Anti depressants do not exacerbate mental problems. Stop being stupid. Anti depressants do nothing for psychosis or mental problems other then depression and then all they do is alleviate some of the stress and depression.

If someone is mentally ill other then depression anti depressants won't help AT ALL for those problems. Claiming otherwise is a straight up lie and misinformation to boot.
Take it you have never seen someone taking a mood stabilizer or anti depressant that wasnt right for him have you????? I once new a woman who took one kind and then wandered around at night butt naked talking into her remote control.

Every mass shooter in recent history was on antidepressants:

Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings | Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida (CCHR Florida) Blog

Call these parents "stupid."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHNJyti1gE#t=42]Antidepressants and School Shootings, Suicide, Addiction. - YouTube[/ame]

A little more info then I'll let the "experts" run the rest of the thread:

Here's the full article by Dan Roberts:

(Ammoland.com) Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and its not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

**snip**

• Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

**snip**

• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns - NaturalNews.com

The list of shooters and the types of drugs they were on is much longer. Read the article for yourself. Then retreat back into "denial-land" if you so choose to ignore the facts.

Take it you have never seen someone taking a mood stabilizer or anti depressant that wasnt right for him have you????? I once new a woman who took one kind and then wandered around at night butt naked talking into her remote control.

Shouldn't talk about my wife that way. :D JK :lol:

Every mass shooter in recent history was on antidepressants:

Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings | Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida (CCHR Florida) Blog

Call these parents "stupid."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHNJyti1gE#t=42]Antidepressants and School Shootings, Suicide, Addiction. - YouTube[/ame]

If you listen to a lot of the ads for anti-depressants, they list the side effects, which range from worsening depression to being suicidal. Also, some people who took Chantix (anti-depressant) to stop smoking went into violent rages.

You never know how any drug will affect a person. Some do well on certain ones while others have disastrous side effects.

It is interesting that many shooters have that in common. It is definitely something that should be explored further.

Blaming NRA over killings shows no amount of laws enough for anti-gunners - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Every time a Liberal Progressive finds himself (herself) in a position of power more laws are enacted that encroach up the rights of gun owners. The Colorado legislature recently passed a law limiting the size of magazines. It became "illegal" by buy a 30 round magazine for an AR-15 (and many other weapons). The new law only allowed a 15 round magazine. That's called "infringement" and is counter to the 2nd Amendment. So how did gun owners answer? We had three re-call elections (or almost three). 2 of the anti-gun Progressives were ousted and the third quit before her recall election took place. She saw the writing on the wall. We Coloradans don't like a bunch of weak-kneed politicians, backed by Michael Bloomberg big money, dictating what kinds of magazines we can or cannot have.

Last edited:

Here's the full article by Dan Roberts:

(Ammoland.com) Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and its not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

**snip**

• Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

**snip**

• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns - NaturalNews.com

The list of shooters and the types of drugs they were on is much longer. Read the article for yourself. Then retreat back into "denial-land" if you so choose to ignore the facts.

While I agree that these drugs might be part of the problem, what do you suggest we do now? Republicans certainly aren't go to invest in mental health. Look at how much they fight obamacare.

**snip**

**snip**

While I agree that these drugs might be part of the problem, what do you suggest we do now? Republicans certainly aren't go to invest in mental health. Look at how much they fight obamacare.

I would have gladly "invested in mental health" had the author of Obamacare sought professional help. We might have been able to thwart that disaster.

As for solving the problem perhaps we can start by closely reviewing the damage that many of these antidepressants are capable of and find news ways to treat mental illness. I believe that many mental "illnesses" are likely something as simple as improper diet. It might be wise to consult with holistic practitioners before jumping to the conclusion that folks need hard, dangerous drugs.

I would have gladly "invested in mental health" had the author of Obamacare sought professional help. We might have been able to thwart that disaster.

As for solving the problem perhaps we can start by closely reviewing the damage that many of these antidepressants are capable of and find news ways to treat mental illness. I believe that many mental "illnesses" are likely something as simple as improper diet. It might be wise to consult with holistic practitioners before jumping to the conclusion that folks need hard, dangerous drugs.

80 percent of depression is treatable and with medication. The problem is when loons like you make ignorant claims about medication. And anti depressants are not dangerous drugs.

80 percent of depression is treatable and with medication. The problem is when loons like you make ignorant claims about medication. And anti depressants are not dangerous drugs.

Why on earth you would call me name when I'm actually on your side is beyond me but to each his own.

You apparently didn't watch the very informative video and the followup article proving that many of the antidepressants being handed out these days ARE dangerous. I didn't say that ALL of them are dangerous and I didn't say that EVERYBODY using them goes on a shooting rampage. What I DID say is that the one thing the recent mass shooters have in common is their use of powerful, SSRI Antidepressants.

Just so that we're clear -- I'm opposed to gun control. The anti-gunners are using these recent shooting sprees as a great reason to control firearms and to prove that GUNS are evil and need to be taken from the hands of the American public. I'm trying to prove that guns ARE NOT the problem but, rather, folks under the influence of mind-altering drugs ARE the problem.

See? I'm your friend ... not your enemy.

P.S If 80% of depression is treatable that means that 20% is not. It only takes one member of that 20% on a powerful drug to go on a shooting spree.

Last edited:

Actually someone does get it. And as written proves the point that the end game is an outright ban on all firearms. That is the ultimate goal of the anti gun crowd and no amount of pretending otherwise changes it.
Most people have no need for firearms, especially the versions that we have today. When displaying a gun and not being in uniform means you get instantly shot dead, no questions asked, then we have enough gun control.

I own guns BTW.

especially the versions that we have today

just put another version of todays together for under 400 bucks

Forum List

Back