No, Not Political at All

Btw, too late in several states. Bills have already been passed to give teachers incentive to CCW. :113:

No more "Gun Free Zones". :spinner:

Btw, too late in several states. Bills have already been passed to give teachers incentive to CCW. :113:

You haven't done the research.

Look what happened just yesterday.......

Seaside teacher, councilman and reserve officer accidentally discharges weapon in gun safety demonstration.

10 of FLORIDA'S 12 largest school districts have declined the invite to permit staff members to carry on campus. The other two are led by retards who will have to be
taught a lesson at the ballot box.

Excellent. Now instead of "Gun Free Zones" we have "Free Gun Zones". Wanna shoot up the class? No need to wear a trenchcoat to school, just see Miss Jenkins in Algebra, while she's got her back turned. Easy peasy trigger-squeezy.

What a great plan.

SMFH

I knew this stuff would be especially painful for our resident Trombies and nutbags. These teenagers have more ability
to look at a set of facts and examine evidence than you fools do. That burns your britches.

Trombies an nutbags are fond of calling these young people sheep or pawns. But the simple fact is that they have better
bullshit detectors than you do. They see right through you.

I'm not worried about me, it's that they don't see through the manipulators who are using them. Sad.

I bet a lot of them will be quite angry once they catch on.

You wouldn't have to make those wild guesses if you took the time to talk to some of them. They
would easily dispatch your arguments with facts and evidence.

I find it funny that a guy like you....who has been manipulated by RW media for decades...is pointing
fingers at these kids who have created this movement on their own.

On their own?

On their own?!

TA-DA! This whole thing is sponsored by the Communist Democrat Party:

Surprised?

#ENOUGH: Toolkit

Nope. You fail. Grassroots.....which picked up organized support after it grew large enough.

That's why there's the Communist fist and the same old chants, amirite?

I knew this stuff would be especially painful for our resident Trombies and nutbags. These teenagers have more ability
to look at a set of facts and examine evidence than you fools do. That burns your britches.

Trombies an nutbags are fond of calling these young people sheep or pawns. But the simple fact is that they have better
bullshit detectors than you do. They see right through you.

I'm not worried about me, it's that they don't see through the manipulators who are using them. Sad.

You wouldn't have to make those wild guesses if you took the time to talk to some of them. They

I find it funny that a guy like you....who has been manipulated by RW media for decades...is pointing

On their own?

On their own?!

Surprised?

Nope. You fail. Grassroots.....which picked up organized support after it grew large enough.

Communist fist?

Are you a clown?

This?

th

Listening to local radio, I heard the little skulls full of mush chanting....

"Hey, hey NRA,
How many children have you killed today."

Are they "NON-POLITICAL" in your area?

There's no way it won't be political, it's sponsored by the Democrats.

I get the feeling this stunt will blow up in their faces. Not sure how. :dunno:

Not political at all!
And not about gun control, either .....

I had probably a dozen teachers and journalists last night tell me that these walkouts have nothing to do with gun control. They are doing their bit to hide what they're doing with the kids at school from their parents..

The lie:
There's nothing political about it, this is all the kids!
The reality:
Cuomo joins NY student walkout to protest gun violence
The lie:
Local schools take different approaches to national walkout day
The reality:
#Enough: US students start mass walkout to call for gun control
The lie:
It isn't about gun control. The kids have a right to be heard! They are making history instead of just reading about it..
The reality:
img_7344.jpg

On their own?

On their own?!

Surprised?

Communist fist?

Are you a clown?

Women%27s+March+Youth+EMPOWER.png

iu

iu

They're not exactly hiding it.

"Hey, hey NRA,

There's no way it won't be political, it's sponsored by the Democrats.

I get the feeling this stunt will blow up in their faces. Not sure how. :dunno:

Not political at all!
And not about gun control, either .....

I had probably a dozen teachers and journalists last night tell me that these walkouts have nothing to do with gun control. They are doing their bit to hide what they're doing with the kids at school from their parents..

The lie:
There's nothing political about it, this is all the kids!
The reality:
Cuomo joins NY student walkout to protest gun violence
The lie:
Local schools take different approaches to national walkout day
The reality:
#Enough: US students start mass walkout to call for gun control
The lie:
It isn't about gun control. The kids have a right to be heard! They are making history instead of just reading about it..
The reality:
img_7344.jpg

Kid looks like he has a tape worm or something. Skinny lil runt

"Hey, hey NRA,

Yeah I don't think shooting children or not-shooting children can be characterized as "political". No more than hot pepper sauce.

That said, I think the chant should use the word kids instead of children. It works out better for the poetic meter.

Dear Pogo
if it's blaming a group, for political gain or influence, it's political.
So yes, anything can be politicized!

Planned Parenthood is nonprofit.
But blaming PP for abortions, for political gain or
influence, politicizes it.

"Hey, hey NRA,

Yeah I don't think shooting children or not-shooting children can be characterized as "political". No more than hot pepper sauce.

That said, I think the chant should use the word kids instead of children. It works out better for the poetic meter.

Dear Pogo
Pogo is a disseminator. Don't take anything that sap says at face value. He's a shill.

"Hey, hey NRA,

Dear Pogo
Pogo is a disseminator. Don't take anything that sap says at face value. He's a shill.

Dear koshergrl
As many people said things about me
and I'm sure about you as well.
Anyone can be used as a shill, but any
mouthpiece can be useful in "disseminating"
good ideas and insights as well.

A good talk show host can take even a bad
caller or attack, and use it to promote corrections.
Why not here, instead of empty complaints or "attacks" back and forth which get us nowhere fast, why not use that opportunity to post content and corrections.

Nope. It's your ass-sertion, ergo YOUR burden.

So once again....

---- link?
A LINK proves the NRA aren't out gunning down children? Usless slug.

Ah good. The Troll Dance. Haven't seen this one in --- must be several minutes now. That's because I got up to eat.

In this one the Troll dances around his own claim that "those who vote Hillary and Obama" --- are killing children. Like my mother. And yet somehow there seems to be no evidence that "Those who vote Hillary and Obama" are or were doing any such thing. So the Troll runs away and hides behind the NRA verse he himself posted................................ which also has no link. Now the Troll demands somebody else disprove some shit he just posted himself with no evidence for its own existence.

Can't make this place up.
Unless I see Links from either of your claims, I'll consider you BOTH trolls.

Does he have a link that folks that vote for Hillary and Obama kill children?

Do you have a link that folks who support the NRA kill children?

I doubt either of you have a link. If so post them or quit trolling.

"Hey, hey NRA,

Dear Pogo

Dear koshergrl

Why not here, instead of empty complaints or "attacks" back and forth which get us nowhere fast, why not use that opportunity to post content and corrections.
I post content and corrections all day long.

That doesn't change the truth..which is that Pogo is a disseminator and a shill. I don't say it lightly, it is really what he is. People need to be told, those people need to be identified and called out. They are dishonest and they spread false narrative. It's silly to pretend they do it accidentally.

So once again....

---- link?

Ah good. The Troll Dance. Haven't seen this one in --- must be several minutes now. That's because I got up to eat.

In this one the Troll dances around his own claim that "those who vote Hillary and Obama" --- are killing children. Like my mother. And yet somehow there seems to be no evidence that "Those who vote Hillary and Obama" are or were doing any such thing. So the Troll runs away and hides behind the NRA verse he himself posted................................ which also has no link. Now the Troll demands somebody else disprove some shit he just posted himself with no evidence for its own existence.

Once AGAIN --- I never made any such claim about NRA. The OP did that. And gave no link for either one. Me, I make no assertions unless I'm prepared to back 'em up. The OP ..... not so much.

This ain't rocket surgery. Look to the column on the left and it tells you who wrote it. Shouldn't need stick figure diagrams.

"Hey, hey NRA,

Dear Pogo

Dear koshergrl

I post content and corrections all day long.

That doesn't change the truth..which is that Pogo is a disseminator and a shill. I don't say it lightly, it is really what he is. People need to be told, those people need to be identified and called out. They are dishonest and they spread false narrative. It's silly to pretend they do it accidentally.

Pogo's about the smartest leftist shill on USMB. He still ain't all that, though. :funnyface:

"Hey, hey NRA,

Dear Pogo

Dear koshergrl

Apparently Kiester Girl is still butthurt that I won't run over wild turkeys.
Whatever.

So once again....

---- link?

Once AGAIN --- I never made any such claim about NRA. The OP did that. And gave no link for either one. Me, I make no assertions unless I'm prepared to back 'em up. The OP ..... not so much.

This ain't rocket surgery. Look to the column on the left and it tells you who wrote it. Shouldn't need stick figure diagrams.
Ahh. . . from your posts I thought you supported the kids making fools of themselves out there and I was under the impression you thought their chant was a good one. .

My mistake.

Forum List

Back