No one in the media has any evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I somehow have to expound on that statement. Ok, uhhhhh, there is no evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop.

Full stop? Yes, fully stopped.

Wait, let me share more.

I would rather listen to a dry fart from a wet dog than listen to anything from the left who lie about everything.

Saaaay, did we ever find out where those nonstop drip drip drip leaks came from about the Trump administration and russians?

Anyone notice since Trump accused the obama administration "wiretapping" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did) that the drip drip drip leaks have stopped?

Probably just a coincidence. Yeeeah, huh huh. Seriously, we know there were leaks and no one knows where they came from. We know since Trump Tweeted about "wiretaps" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did and the stupid left pretend to not know what that means) that the leaks stopped.

Full stop.

theBawk is just bawking, nothing more.

The feebs, the congressional hearings, the intel agencies, and the media will get to the bottom of it.

What the libs cannot deal with is that the truth about the corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media got Trump elected.

The "Russians did it" is nothing but a failed attempt to find a cause other than the incompetence and corruption of the dem party and the hildebeast.

The Russian's have been accused of meddling in the election, not necessarily rigging it. The extent of the meddling and it's outcome is unknown and awaiting investigation. That is what the media has been reporting. The OP gives a misinterpretation of the way the media has covered the story, a false narrative. In any case, it was the US intelligence community, 17 independent agencies who made the claim. It would be highly irresponsible for the media not to report and cover what those agencies said.

The Russian's have been accused of meddling in the election, not necessarily rigging it. The extent of the meddling and it's outcome is unknown and awaiting investigation. That is what the media has been reporting. The OP gives a misinterpretation of the way the media has covered the story, a false narrative. In any case, it was the US intelligence community, 17 independent agencies who made the claim. It would be highly irresponsible for the media not to report and cover what those agencies said.

yes, the media should accurately report what, if anything, the Russians had to do with our election. But the entire premise of this exercise is flawed. Everyone knows that the only possible election impact resulted from the disclosure of corruption and fraud within the DNC, the Clinton campaign and the media.

There is absolutely no proof that WL got that info from the Russians. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.

So what this is really about is trying desperately to find a reason for Hillary's loss other than her own lying, cheating, and corruption.

The Democrats are pissed because the Russians meddled and exposed their corruption. If there weren't such mass corruption in the Democrat Party, there would have been nothing to expose. That is not a rigging of an election. Rigging of an Election is when you have voters vote multiple times, enable dead people to vote, enable illegal immigrants to vote, bus people in from other districts to vote, that is rigging an election.

yes, the media should accurately report what, if anything, the Russians had to do with our election. But the entire premise of this exercise is flawed. Everyone knows that the only possible election impact resulted from the disclosure of corruption and fraud within the DNC, the Clinton campaign and the media.

There is absolutely no proof that WL got that info from the Russians. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.

So what this is really about is trying desperately to find a reason for Hillary's loss other than her own lying, cheating, and corruption.
The media should report what the intelligence agencies and members of the investigation entities such as Congressional Committees are saying. What is flawed is the false narrative that this whole situation is somehow the fault of the "media". The media is not reporting fake news when it reports on what elected US Representatives and Senators are saying about the issue or what members of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies are saying.

What the libs cannot deal with is that the truth about the corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media got Trump elected.

The "Russians did it" is nothing but a failed attempt to find a cause other than the incompetence and corruption of the dem party and the hildebeast.
They must get a real chuckle at how easily they are able to direct their sheep's focus. From the vast illegal activities confirmed that the Clintons engaged in to nonstop fake news stories about russians.

Laughing their asses off. I would have more respect for liberals on this board if they just admitted to political tactics of the democrats.

As it is, the losers believe them. Hence the reason I hate them.

I somehow have to expound on that statement. Ok, uhhhhh, there is no evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop.

Wait, let me share more.

I would rather listen to a dry fart from a wet dog than listen to anything from the left who lie about everything.

Saaaay, did we ever find out where those nonstop drip drip drip leaks came from about the Trump administration and russians?

Anyone notice since Trump accused the obama administration "wiretapping" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did) that the drip drip drip leaks have stopped?

Probably just a coincidence. Yeeeah, huh huh. Seriously, we know there were leaks and no one knows where they came from. We know since Trump Tweeted about "wiretaps" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did and the stupid left pretend to not know what that means) that the leaks stopped.

Full stop.
not enough illegals voting to "make a difference"?

The media should report what the intelligence agencies and members of the investigation entities such as Congressional Committees are saying. What is flawed is the false narrative that this whole situation is somehow the fault of the "media". The media is not reporting fake news when it reports on what elected US Representatives and Senators are saying about the issue or what members of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies are saying.

NO, they should not report what people are "saying". That is exactly the problem. People "say" what suits their political agenda. An honest media (which we do not have) would report only what they can substantiate as fact.

Wait, let me share more.

Full stop.
not enough illegals voting to "make a difference"?

unless we know how many illegals voted, that cant be answered. Do you care how many illegals voted?

Russia hacked DNC servers
Russia released to Wikileaks
Trump used the information in his campaign

Looks like proof to me

Looks like proof to me

where is the proof that Russia hacked the DNC? There is no proof of that. WL said they did not get it from Russians. How do you know it wasn't leaked by a disgruntled DNC staffer? Like maybe Debbie WS?

Looks like proof to me

what exactly is wrong with using the truth about your corrupt opponent in a campaign?

Trump lied about Obama wiretapping him, so who can trust Trump when he said he has nothing to do with Russia?

Looks like proof to me

what exactly is wrong with using the truth about your corrupt opponent in a campaign?

Why don't you ask Nixon.

Nixon lied about a break in. He was looking for dirt and got caught. He was run out of office for it. Clinton lied under oath, was impeached, and you fools still idolize him.

Trump lied about Obama wiretapping him, so who can trust Trump when he said he has nothing to do with Russia?

I think there could be a much scarier angle here....what if he actually believed this baseless nonsense? What other falsehoods is this clown going to believe based on hearsay and then act on?

"we landed under sniper fire"
"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"I didn't send or receive any classified data on my private server"

spare us the bullshit about lies.

thats all we have been hearing. that they have been assuming that the Russians voted in the election all of this time, yet have no physical evidence of it,,,not even a video of Russians standing in line/voting for Trump

Forum List

Back