No one in the media has any evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop

Nixon didn't break in to Watergate, neither did he know about it before it happened or order it. He lied about it after he found out about it. I lived through that mess, I remember exactly how it went down.

What Russian "break in" ? Give us the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system and then gave the info to wikileaks. Can't provide that proof? then STFU

You have got to be fucking joking. Get lost idiot, I may as well spend my time talking to a wall.

Ok asshole, then post the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system.

Hint, a Pelosi quote is not proof.

I'll wait.

I'm done with that. Posting it around 20 times by now, in threads you participated no less is ENOUGH.

Even Trump admited eventually it was Russians and your dumb ass is still in denial mode.

there is no proof that the hack was done by the Russian government. You have never posted such proof, and you fricken well know it.

But even if they did, so what? All that came out was evidence of corruption within the DNC and the Hillary campaign. If you are saying that the truth cost Hillary the election, then OK, I agree.

Lol no dummy, as I already stated, I know exactly opposite of what you just claimed about me knowing.

Russians BROKE THE LAW, by stealing the emails.

Stealing is BAD stuff! BAD dudes do! Yes?

So go arrest the Russians.

Good luck with that.

theBawk is just bawking, nothing more.

The feebs, the congressional hearings, the intel agencies, and the media will get to the bottom of it.

Didn't 17 US intelligence agencies and several foreign intelligence agencies already conclude that Russia hacked the election in favor of one side?

we'll know Monday if 17 US intelligence agencies were right or wrong about Russia won't we?:eusa_whistle:

You have got to be fucking joking. Get lost idiot, I may as well spend my time talking to a wall.

Ok asshole, then post the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system.

I'll wait.

I'm done with that. Posting it around 20 times by now, in threads you participated no less is ENOUGH.

Even Trump admited eventually it was Russians and your dumb ass is still in denial mode.

there is no proof that the hack was done by the Russian government. You have never posted such proof, and you fricken well know it.

But even if they did, so what? All that came out was evidence of corruption within the DNC and the Hillary campaign. If you are saying that the truth cost Hillary the election, then OK, I agree.

Lol no dummy, as I already stated, I know exactly opposite of what you just claimed about me knowing.

Good luck with that.

On it.

On Wednesday, prosecutors unsealed an indictment containing 47 criminal charges against the two agents of Russia’s Federal Security Service, or F.S.B., as well as two outside hackers with whom they worked with on the scheme, one of the largest known thefts of data from a private corporation.

Russian Agents Behind Yahoo Breach, U.S. Says

The feebs, the congressional hearings, the intel agencies, and the media will get to the bottom of it.

Didn't 17 US intelligence agencies and several foreign intelligence agencies already conclude that Russia hacked the election in favor of one side?
No, only James Clapper concluded that, and then he claimed to speak for all the intelligence agencies. James Clapper is a proven liar, BTW.

I'll wait.

Good luck with that.

On it.

On Wednesday, prosecutors unsealed an indictment containing 47 criminal charges against the two agents of Russia’s Federal Security Service, or F.S.B., as well as two outside hackers with whom they worked with on the scheme, one of the largest known thefts of data from a private corporation.

Which has what to do with the election?

No, only James Clapper concluded that, and then he claimed to speak for all the intelligence agencies. James Clapper is a proven liar, BTW.

I'm 99% certain that all 17 US intelligence agencies corroborated that claim, including several foreign intelligence agencies.

Good luck with that.

On it.

yes we have evidence on Video that Hillary can't walk very long without falling under her mini-van

You are lying, and we all know it.

Good luck with that.

On it.

The Russian hacking operations to breach private emails? Umm a lot.

Good luck with that.

On it.

The Russian hacking operations to breach private emails? Umm a lot.
They arrested people who have no proven connection with the Wikileaks emails.

The U.S. intelligence community issued a report in early January in which the CIA, FBI and NSA concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered a campaign involving covert intelligence operations and overt propaganda to undermine faith in the 2016 U.S. election, disparage Hillary Clinton and help Mr. Trump’s election chances.

anybody want to bet they haven't changed their mind since January ?

A report authored and edited by James Clapper, a proven liar.

Forum List

Back