No one in the media has any evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop

Yes they do. You can flood the board with as many lies on this as the mods will let you get away with but you can't change the truth.

Trump lied about Obama wiretapping him, so who can trust Trump when he said he has nothing to do with Russia?

I think there could be a much scarier angle here....what if he actually believed this baseless nonsense? What else is this clown going to falsely believe based on hearsay and then act on?

Flynn was wiretapped while in Trump tower. Did Obama order it? yet to be proven, but likely.

Russia hacked DNC servers
Russia released to Wikileaks
Trump used the information in his campaign

Looks like proof to me

what exactly is wrong with using the truth about your corrupt opponent in a campaign?

Why don't you ask Nixon.

Nixon lied about a break in. He was looking for dirt and got caught. He was run out of office for it. Clinton lied under oath, was impeached, and you fools still idolize him.

Nono, the crime WAS THE BREAK IN.

If Trump coluded with Russians on this break in his ass is cooked.

Yes they do. You can flood the board with as many lies on this as the mods will let you get away with but you can't change the truth.

yep, you cant change the truth. something you libs and dems need to learn. The DNC rigged the primary for Hillary, they leaked debate and interview questions to her, she lied about her email server, she lied about the Clinton foundation, she lied about landing under sniper fire. She is a habitual liar-------------you are 100% correct, you cannot change the truth.

Looks like proof to me

what exactly is wrong with using the truth about your corrupt opponent in a campaign?

Why don't you ask Nixon.

Nixon lied about a break in. He was looking for dirt and got caught. He was run out of office for it. Clinton lied under oath, was impeached, and you fools still idolize him.

Nixon didn't break in to Watergate, neither did he know about it before it happened or order it. He lied about it after he found out about it. I lived through that mess, I remember exactly how it went down.

What Russian "break in" ? Give us the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system and then gave the info to wikileaks. Can't provide that proof? then STFU

Trump lied about Obama wiretapping him, so who can trust Trump when he said he has nothing to do with Russia?

"we landed under sniper fire"
"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"I didn't send or receive any classified data on my private server"

spare us the bullshit about lies.

If youre not willing to hold Trump to higher standards than Clinton then you cant say a negative word about her.

are you smart enough to understand that ?

Looks like proof to me

Why don't you ask Nixon.

Nixon didn't break in to Watergate, neither did he know about it before it happened or order it. He lied about it after he found out about it. I lived through that mess, I remember exactly how it went down.

What Russian "break in" ? Give us the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system and then gave the info to wikileaks. Can't provide that proof? then STFU

You have got to be fucking joking. Get lost idiot, I may as well spend my time talking to a wall.

If youre not willing to hold Trump to higher standards than Clinton then you cant say a negative word about her.

I don't want any politician to lie to us. But they all do. Are you smart enough to understand that?

The problem is the significance of the lies and their impact on our country. The Clintons were being bribed by foreign powers and lied about it. That is much more significant than any of Trump's tweets.

Why don't you ask Nixon.

You have got to be fucking joking. Get lost idiot, I may as well spend my time talking to a wall.

he holds the q cards for Spicer

I somehow have to expound on that statement. Ok, uhhhhh, there is no evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop.

Full stop? Yes, fully stopped.

Wait, let me share more.

I would rather listen to a dry fart from a wet dog than listen to anything from the left who lie about everything.

Saaaay, did we ever find out where those nonstop drip drip drip leaks came from about the Trump administration and russians?

Anyone notice since Trump accused the obama administration "wiretapping" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did) that the drip drip drip leaks have stopped?

Probably just a coincidence. Yeeeah, huh huh. Seriously, we know there were leaks and no one knows where they came from. We know since Trump Tweeted about "wiretaps" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did and the stupid left pretend to not know what that means) that the leaks stopped.

Full stop.
not enough illegals voting to "make a difference"?
Confirmed that many illegals did. What's the matter, wish there were more?

Why don't you ask Nixon.

Ok asshole, then post the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system.

Hint, a Pelosi quote is not proof.

I'll wait.

Looks like proof to me

Trump benefitted from the Russian hacks
What will he give Putin in return?

Trump benefitted from the truth about corruption within the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and the media. He owes Putin nothing since Putin did not hack the DNC.

But if you can prove that he did, post it.

Why don't you ask Nixon.

Ok asshole, then post the proof that the Russian government hacked the DNC e-mail system.

I'll wait.

I'm done with that. Posting it around 20 times by now, in threads you participated no less is ENOUGH.

Even Trump admited eventually it was Russians and your dumb ass is still in denial mode.

I'll wait.

I'm done with that. Posting it around 20 times by now, in threads you participated no less is ENOUGH.

Even Trump admited eventually it was Russians and your dumb ass is still in denial mode.

there is no proof that the hack was done by the Russian government. You have never posted such proof, and you fricken well know it.

But even if they did, so what? All that came out was evidence of corruption within the DNC and the Hillary campaign. If you are saying that the truth cost Hillary the election, then OK, I agree.

I somehow have to expound on that statement. Ok, uhhhhh, there is no evidence whatsoever that the russians rigged the elections. Full stop.

Full stop? Yes, fully stopped.

Wait, let me share more.

I would rather listen to a dry fart from a wet dog than listen to anything from the left who lie about everything.

Saaaay, did we ever find out where those nonstop drip drip drip leaks came from about the Trump administration and russians?

Anyone notice since Trump accused the obama administration "wiretapping" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did) that the drip drip drip leaks have stopped?

Probably just a coincidence. Yeeeah, huh huh. Seriously, we know there were leaks and no one knows where they came from. We know since Trump Tweeted about "wiretaps" (figured I would put it in quotes like Trump did and the stupid left pretend to not know what that means) that the leaks stopped.

Full stop.
The leaks have stopped because Trump made it abundantly clear that anyone caught leaking would go to prison. Now the Dims have to adopt another plan to sabotage the country.

The Democrats are pissed because the Russians meddled and exposed their corruption. If there weren't such mass corruption in the Democrat Party, there would have been nothing to expose. That is not a rigging of an election. Rigging of an Election is when you have voters vote multiple times, enable dead people to vote, enable illegal immigrants to vote, bus people in from other districts to vote, that is rigging an election.
There isn't a shred of evidence that Russia is the source of the Wikeleaks emails.

I'll wait.

there is no proof that the hack was done by the Russian government. You have never posted such proof, and you fricken well know it.

But even if they did, so what? All that came out was evidence of corruption within the DNC and the Hillary campaign. If you are saying that the truth cost Hillary the election, then OK, I agree.
Yeah, the funniest thing is the only thing actually proven was the democrats were caught rigging the election.

Lol!!

Literally true.

I don't want any politician to lie to us. But they all do. Are you smart enough to understand that?

The problem is the significance of the lies and their impact on our country. The Clintons were being bribed by foreign powers and lied about it. That is much more significant than any of Trump's tweets.

Trumps the POTUS not Clinton.

I'll wait.

Lol no dummy, as I already stated, I know exactly opposite of what you just claimed about me knowing.

Russians BROKE THE LAW, by stealing the emails.

Stealing is BAD! BAD Russian dudes! Trum BAD too if he coluded with them!

I hope Trump speak makes it easier for you to understand.

Forum List

Back