No one is going to take your guns

You do nothing but serve to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Because of this, you, like all other anti-gun loons, virtually ensure no further gun control will ever be passed.
Keep up the good work.
This is an "A" Typical response from a discredited Murder Lobbyist
Thank you for continung to prove the premise.
Please keep up the good work.

Like most GUN Murderers..........you are not a responsible Man.....YOU ARE AN IMMATURE CHILD..........premise is a big word for an obsequious Gun Bum Bandit like you.

I'm theliq....a sentinel for the truth and right...ALWAYS,you are defeated yet again.:mad:boy

[

Somebody has never been to Toronto huh? Toronto's metro population is 5.5 million. If it was a part of the United States it would be the 8th largest metro area in the country (inbetween DC and Miami). Their murder rate in 2011? 45.

That kind of throws the "rural" argument right out of the window.

But the murder rate is VERY easy to explain to anybody who's ever lived in the GTA and the US before (for the record I've lived in both). It's the CULTURE, not the gun ownership rate. They have all of the same movies (the ratings are actually less strict), same music, same TV shows, same sports, etc. But its the overall culture that is the reason why.

People see US #1 in gun ownership and #1 in murder rate out of the developed world-so they say "AH HA! That's it!"

But what they fail to realize is that the remaining rankings aren't in order.

If gun ownership = higher murder rate, than the #2 country in gun ownership would around #2 in murder rate. But that is NOT the case. People can do that research on their own-and they'll see.

I have done the research. The United States is #1 in gun ownership. Canada is #13. But the difference is, Canada has strict licensing and background checks and registration. they also limit how many guns you can have. Which means if you have Nancy Lanza prepping for the Zombie Apocolypse, someone is going to say so.

Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The number two country in private gun ownership is Serbia. Their current gun death rate is 3.9/100,000 (compared to the US which is 10.3/100,000) I guess you can make an argument about culture over there, because they had outright ethnic cleansing for a while.

#3 is Yemen. That's a country that is undergoing civil war and might break up into two countries. Al Qaeda runs rampant. No figure on the gun death rate there.

Like most GUN Murderers..........you are not a responsible Man.....YOU ARE AN IMMATURE CHILD..........premise is a big word for an obsequious Gun Bum Bandit like you.

I'm theliq....a sentinel for the truth and right...ALWAYS,you are defeated yet again.:mad:boy

Hey I like the sound of that "Gun Bum Bandit." But what it it? Or what does he/she do. Bums guns while being a bandit? A gun bandit for gum? What?

Hey hey hey, I still got my guns this morning Goforit. How about you?

[

Somebody has never been to Toronto huh? Toronto's metro population is 5.5 million. If it was a part of the United States it would be the 8th largest metro area in the country (inbetween DC and Miami). Their murder rate in 2011? 45.

That kind of throws the "rural" argument right out of the window.

But the murder rate is VERY easy to explain to anybody who's ever lived in the GTA and the US before (for the record I've lived in both). It's the CULTURE, not the gun ownership rate. They have all of the same movies (the ratings are actually less strict), same music, same TV shows, same sports, etc. But its the overall culture that is the reason why.

People see US #1 in gun ownership and #1 in murder rate out of the developed world-so they say "AH HA! That's it!"

But what they fail to realize is that the remaining rankings aren't in order.

If gun ownership = higher murder rate, than the #2 country in gun ownership would around #2 in murder rate. But that is NOT the case. People can do that research on their own-and they'll see.

I have done the research. The United States is #1 in gun ownership. Canada is #13. But the difference is, Canada has strict licensing and background checks and registration. they also limit how many guns you can have. Which means if you have Nancy Lanza prepping for the Zombie Apocolypse, someone is going to say so.

Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The number two country in private gun ownership is Serbia. Their current gun death rate is 3.9/100,000 (compared to the US which is 10.3/100,000) I guess you can make an argument about culture over there, because they had outright ethnic cleansing for a while.

#3 is Yemen. That's a country that is undergoing civil war and might break up into two countries. Al Qaeda runs rampant. No figure on the gun death rate there.

Use of statistics is the #1 manner in which far left guys throw bullshit at the public. They can be manipulated in many ways to suit the agenda of the poster. And anyway.......only a dickhead would use Wikkipedia as a reference on the intanets.

Real research conducted by leading universities tells a far different story.

Like research from Harvard University released just this past April. The research concluded definitively that......

more guns = less crime/murder

Summary of the paper >>>>

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

http://www.articlesbase.com/law-articles/does-owning-guns-reduce-crime-6542533.html

The gun grabber mental cases go ballistic when I post this gem up.........because it means they are not winning.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Guns make you safer. More good guys with guns is the answer for bad guys with guns

-Geaux

Then why do we have the highest murder rate in the industrialized world?

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

It seems you have one gun for every citizen, and we have the highest murder rate. Not seeing how even more guns are going to ch ange that dynamic.

So guns make you safer if you TOTALLY IGNORE the rest of the world. Got it.

Kind of like saying that Billy Barty is the tallest man in the world if you ignore the entire NBA.

Guns make you safer. More good guys with guns is the answer for bad guys with guns

-Geaux

It seems you have one gun for every citizen, and we have the highest murder rate. Not seeing how even more guns are going to ch ange that dynamic.

Kind of like saying that Billy Barty is the tallest man in the world if you ignore the entire NBA.

And what part of that metric accounts for gang on gang murders? They can wipe each other out for all I care

Allow concealed carry in crime ridden cities.. We need that subway rider back....

-Geaux

And what part of that metric accounts for gang on gang murders? They can wipe each other out for all I care

Allow concealed carry in crime ridden cities.. We need that subway rider back....

-Geaux

You mean the one that started shooting randomly in a car full of people? That subway rider?

Point is, you said more guns make us safer.

They don't.

-Geaux

You mean the one that started shooting randomly in a car full of people? That subway rider?

They don't.

The thug that ever gets caught in my house, or attacks me on the street, would have a different take on your opinion.

-Geaux

-Geaux

They don't.

But philosophy is gay s0n.

My posted research above > your opinion.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

-Geaux

They don't.

The thug that ever gets caught in my house, or attacks me on the street, would have a different take on your opinion.

-Geaux

Why is it that every discussion with a gun nut always seems to end with their fantasies about murdering people?

-Geaux

They don't.

-Geaux

true in the latest school shooting

the shooter in the Arapahoe school shooting was stopped so quickly

by a good guy with a gun

you probably didnt know that

Notice how the far left always uses horrible events like this to push to take away the guns.

notice how this latest shooting in the school

has been dropped by the media so quickly

one where a bad guy with a gun

was stopped by a good guy with a gun

Notice how the far left always uses horrible events like this to push to take away the guns.

notice how this latest shooting in the school

has been dropped by the media so quickly

one where a bad guy with a gun

was stopped by a good guy with a gun

Which completely sidesteps the question

What the fuck is wrong with us

That anybody is in there

With a gun

In the first place

Hope I got this in proper haiku form...

-Geaux

Because of our drug and gang banger culture. Next question...

-Geaux

Because of our drug and gang banger culture. Next question...

No drugs or gangs in any other country in the world, except for the U.S.

Solid point.

Forum List

Back