No one is going to take your guns

Actually, I put the proof that the gun industry subverted the Chicago Law in the very next post... if you had bothered to read it.

you proved nothing except that some gun dealers legally are doing business outside chicago.

if you have some proof that they are doing anything illegal you need to contact the ATF with your proof.

Are you claiming that they are selling to felons or others that cannot pass a background check? Are you claiming that people are buying guns legally and then selling them to criminals? If so, call it in. If not, STFU

I never said they were breaking the law.

I said they were intentionally setting up shops with the intent to subvert Chicago's rules.

Which the ATF wouldn't have jurisdiction over, anyway.

But the point was, 20% of the guns all came from ONE SHOP.

So what? If the entire state had Chitowns gun laws, gun shops would set up on the Indiana border.

But do you have any proof that the guns used in chicago crime came from this shop? if so, lets see it.

The USA will NEVER ban gun ownership. There will be a revolution or sesession if that is ever attempted,. so get over that fantasy.

Indeed- If there is a high grade negative consequence to crime, we could turn the tables.

Years ago I toured the old prison in CADIZ. The inmate cells were/are below sea level. They had no riot issues to speak of. If they did, open goes the flood gates and swoosh.....

We need real consequences to crime. Instead, crime pays

Next

-Geaux

I flat do not trust the "justice" system that much.

so what's your answer?

End the "War on drugs".
Punish corruption in public officials with death.
Punish mistreatment of prisoners with long prison terms (15-20 years at the low end).

That's a start.

Actually, I put the proof that the gun industry subverted the Chicago Law in the very next post... if you had bothered to read it.

you proved nothing except that some gun dealers legally are doing business outside chicago.

if you have some proof that they are doing anything illegal you need to contact the ATF with your proof.

Are you claiming that they are selling to felons or others that cannot pass a background check? Are you claiming that people are buying guns legally and then selling them to criminals? If so, call it in. If not, STFU

I said they were intentionally setting up shops with the intent to subvert Chicago's rules.

How can they subvert laws that don't cover what they are doing?

YET MORE MULTI MURDERS FOR THE PATHETIC AMERICANS WHO CARRY A GUN AND THE DEALERS IN DEATH WHO SUPPLY THEM (BUT KEEP COUNTING THE CASH,FROM YOU CASH COWS)....TO ENJOY...BECAUSE YOU DO.....BECAUSE YOU KEEP THIS DREADFUL PRACTICE HAPPILY CLOSE TO YOUR HEARTS....YOU ARE THE GUILTY.....:cuckoo:OF COURSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE.

YOU ALL LEAVE ME IN SUCH A STRONG POSITION AND I INTEND TO USE MY SUPERIORITY

TO GOOD USE........NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY,KING LIQ,LEADS THE DAY

THESE ARE MY ORDERS OF THE DAY FROM I..KING LIQ

SAY AFTER ME,WE THE GUILTY,ARE THE GUILTY.....WE ARE SORRY FOR IDOLIZING FALSE GODS...."THE GUN LOBBY" AND NRA............AND BEING THE GUILTY FOR MORE GUN DEATHS.

SORRY:eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol:you moronic fools I AM KING LIQ...."YOU LIE AGAIN" OFFICERS TAKE THE GUILTY BACK TO THEIR GUNLESS KENNALS

YET MORE MULTI MURDERS FOR THE PATHETIC AMERICANS WHO CARRY A GUN AND THE DEALERS IN DEATH WHO SUPPLY THEM (BUT KEEP COUNTING THE CASH,FROM YOU CASH COWS)....TO ENJOY...BECAUSE YOU DO.....BECAUSE YOU KEEP THIS DREADFUL PRACTICE HAPPILY CLOSE TO YOUR HEARTS....YOU ARE THE GUILTY.....:cuckoo:OF COURSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE.

YOU ALL LEAVE ME IN SUCH A STRONG POSITION AND I INTEND TO USE MY SUPERIORITY

TO GOOD USE........NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY,KING LIQ,LEADS THE DAY

THESE ARE MY ORDERS OF THE DAY FROM I..KING LIQ

SAY AFTER ME,WE THE GUILTY,ARE THE GUILTY.....WE ARE SORRY FOR IDOLIZING FALSE GODS...."THE GUN LOBBY" AND NRA............AND BEING THE GUILTY FOR MORE GUN DEATHS.

SORRY:eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol:you moronic fools I AM KING LIQ...."YOU LIE AGAIN" OFFICERS TAKE THE GUILTY BACK TO THEIR GUNLESS KENNALS

:cuckoo:

mental.gif

Goforit. Still got your guns? Of course you do. To fucking bad that a misfit like you are allowed to own guns. You contribute nothing to society, pay no taxes and expect every right be given to you and the only thing you do is claim you will bring insurrection and rebellion IF your binky, I mean guns, are taken away.

Funny shit if so many people weren't getting killed by guns.

[

So what? If the entire state had Chitowns gun laws, gun shops would set up on the Indiana border.

That's why you need the WHOLE COUNTRY to have tough gun laws. National Gun Laws work.

[
But do you have any proof that the guns used in chicago crime came from this shop? if so, lets see it.

From the article...

But the truth is most guns recovered in crimes here were originally bought in Illinois.

More specifically, in Cook County.

And the No. 1 supplier of those weapons is just a short drive from Chicago, Chuck’s Gun Store in south suburban Riverdale.

Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit.

[
The USA will NEVER ban gun ownership. There will be a revolution or sesession if that is ever attempted,. so get over that fantasy.

Guy, the fact is, you guys are an increasingly shrinking minority. Less than 37% of households have guns in them.

And when the national gun ban comes, most of you will meekly hand in your guns, grumbling all the way as they are sent to the melter.

Guns in law abiding hands will deter crime. We need to police our own since local PD's are not legally obligated to come to our aid. So, I choose a gun

-Geaux

Gun.gif

Guns in law abiding hands will deter crime. We need to police our own since local PD's are not legally obligated to come to our aid. So, I choose a gun

-Geaux

Gun.gif

Then again- why is it that we have more crime than any other industrialized nation?

Why do we have tens of thousands of gun deaths and these other countries only have a handful.

Guns aren't the solution, they are the problem.

-Geaux

Gun.gif

Then again- why is it that we have more crime than any other industrialized nation?

Why do we have tens of thousands of gun deaths and these other countries only have a handful.

Nope- Guns are a tool in the event a fight for life, and liberty, come to pass.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Gun.gif

Nope- Guns are a tool in the event a fight for life, and liberty, come to pass.

-Geaux
Especially when your own government intends on robbing your liberty.

-Geaux

Gun.gif

I think the solution to your problem is much easier than you could possibly imagine. Instead of trying to change the future of an entire nation which you obviously hate, wouldn't it be much easier to just pack your bags and move to one of the other countries in which you would obviously be much happier?

[

I think the solution to your problem is much easier than you could possibly imagine. Instead of trying to change the future of an entire nation which you obviously hate, wouldn't it be much easier to just pack your bags and move to one of the other countries in which you would obviously be much happier?

No, you see, I love this country. Serve in her military for 11 years.

But here's the thing... we don't need average citizens having guns. We certainly don't need them in the hands of some of the posters on this thread who spend all day fantasizing about shooting people.

but I challenged the premise that guns prevent crime.

If guns were the solution, why is our problem with crime SO MUCH WORSE than everyone else's.

It's a simple enough question, but you guys never seem to come up with an answer that is smarter than, "If you love Japan so much, why don't you marry it!"

[

No, you see, I love this country. Serve in her military for 11 years.

But here's the thing... we don't need average citizens having guns. We certainly don't need them in the hands of some of the posters on this thread who spend all day fantasizing about shooting people.

but I challenged the premise that guns prevent crime.

If guns were the solution, why is our problem with crime SO MUCH WORSE than everyone else's.

It's a simple enough question, but you guys never seem to come up with an answer that is smarter than, "If you love Japan so much, why don't you marry it!"

One reason is our justice system does a very good job keeping criminal thugs in the game.

Meanwhile, with all these guns, if we had concealed carry laws in our favor in big cities there would be a reduction in crime

Remember your Canadian statistic? It's the failed diversity experiment in the US that's the problem. The culture

'Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed'

-Geaux

One reason is our justice system does a very good job keeping criminal thugs in the game.

Really, how can you say something so absurd?

We lock up 2 million people. By comparison, Communist China with four times as many people only locks up 1.4 million! We lock up more people than any other country in the world.

Meanwhile, with all these guns, if we had concealed carry laws in our favor in big cities there would be a reduction in crime

No, you'd just have more assholes shooting each other over traffic altercations.

Remember your Canadian statistic? It's the failed diversity experiment in the US that's the problem. The culture

-Geaux

Again, you are delusional. Canada has diversity. They have a huge French speaking minority that from time to time demands independence, they have large pockets of impoverished native Americans.

What they don't have is a notion that everyone who wants a gun should have one, no questions asked. They allow some gun ownership, but you have to prove you need or merit one.

What a concept.

-Geaux

Gun.gif

This is one of America 's problems, people say leave when some want to stay and repair what is wrong c

Really, how can you say something so absurd?

We lock up 2 million people. By comparison, Communist China with four times as many people only locks up 1.4 million! We lock up more people than any other country in the world.

No, you'd just have more assholes shooting each other over traffic altercations.

-Geaux

Again, you are delusional. Canada has diversity. They have a huge French speaking minority that from time to time demands independence, they have large pockets of impoverished native Americans.

What they don't have is a notion that everyone who wants a gun should have one, no questions asked. They allow some gun ownership, but you have to prove you need or merit one.

What a concept.

china executes people rather than locking them up. Is that the model you want the USA to follow?

Canada does not have the same kind of diversity that we have. Canada is not 14% black, Canada does not have large numbers of hispanics and asians and arabs.

Why are all of the mass shootings in blue states with the most strict gun laws?

This is one of America 's problems, people say leave when some want to stay and repair what is wrong c

Because the "repairs" that you on the left want will not work. Liberalism is the direct cause of much of our poverty and crime.

Oh and red fish are the cause of all the stupidity exhibited on this message board. Red fish are the direct cause of all poverty and crime as well.

Forum List

Back