No one is talking about the debate tonight

2rfw46e738531.png
xpv0s0isbdt31.jpg
57618371_2239063422815316_7592926829803995136_o.png

There is probably a reason your government and corporate press doesn't talk about things you aren't supposed to know about.

Vegas Election Odds 2020 - Political Betting Lines Las Vegas

I'd give more odds on Pete Buttigieg, other than that, yeah, looks right.

If you placed some money on Pete those odds would improve.

At this point, only a fool would put loot on anything but Trump.

His point is that Vegas odds follow the money. In other words, the odds move closer to 1:1 the more money is bet on a particular person/team/occurrence. The higher odds are intended to encourage betters to place bets on other persons/teams/occurrences so the money line always leans towards the house. The only odds you can ever put any stock in are the opening lines that are set by the odds makers, or changes in the lines by the odds makers due to information they receive that changes something outside the money line. Anyone who has followed the NCAA tournament has seen this, even though most people are still somehow unaware of it.

Much like the gifts to the already subsidized farmers your blob handed out, right?
You mocking FDR’s policies yet again?

No dunce..your blob's policies.
I fully support Democrats 2020 agenda to eliminate all Farm subsidies.

Excellent way to beat Orange Man.

Now only if that agenda existed in real life...you'd have something.
Why is it you can't be honest? Are you that deranged?
So why do you think Democrats are so incompetent to not address your issue?

Oh, and by the way, shitforbrains. The House appropriates the Farm subsidies you dumbass.

I don't think they're incompetent...that is your fantasy.
Subsidies are fine...welfare after the subsidies that you fully support is problematic when you're complaining about other forms of welfare shitbrains. Do you understand that? Of course not...you're a blob supporter so clearly, you'e stupid.

Oh, and by the way, shitforbrains. The House appropriates the Farm subsidies you dumbass.

Subsidies are fine...welfare after the subsidies that you fully support is problematic when you're complaining about other forms of welfare shitbrains. Do you understand that? Of course not...you're a blob supporter so clearly, you'e stupid.
You’re ignorance of the purpose of farm subsidies is only exceeded by your anti Americanism.

I thought the left was against fat shaming? :dunno:

Forum List

Back