No racism here.

Democrats need that black vote like I need toilet paper

Democrats need that black vote like I need toilet paper

First they patronized the black's for their votes, then it was the Latino's, now they're all at the back of the bus and the illegal, undocumented immigrants ride at the front of the bus.

First they patronized the black's for their votes, then it was the Latino's, now they're all at the back of the bus and the illegal, undocumented immigrants ride at the front of the bus.
Yeah. It's kind of funny. Old white people are the largest voting demographic in the country. :p

But young people put this old weirdo hair sniffing demented neer'do well dipstick Biden in office...all 81 million of them, never mind there's 169 million voters.

Your post has nothing to do with Trump other than meeting McCormick who made the assertions, along with his wife about Oz.

Not one reference in your article as to anything Trump said about the issue.
Thats irrelevant. He entertained the racist prick and Trump is also.
Now give me all those wonderful things he did for blacks and I'll quote blacks who think he is racist.

Never ask the question until you know the answer.

Here's an example of how Trump worked in the goid old days.

What did Trump do that was racist? McCormick’s wife was bothered by Oz’s religion. There is no quote of Trump saying anything either way.

This is more about religion than racial.

Not sure what your point is.

There is already a white man on the Supreme Court, let someone else serve, musn't be piggy.
This woman is an extremist. Hating on honkies. But full Prog on her views. Tell us about the improvements in the last few decades after the quotas went full equity. All of those small businesses out of businesses now because of people like her. Village thinking. 2000 B.C....

What did Trump do that was racist? McCormick’s wife was bothered by Oz’s religion. There is no quote of Trump saying anything either way.

Of course your not because you've denied trumps racism from day one.
Just like you deny hes not a buddy of putin. You believe what you want, I'll believe the truth.

There is already a white man on the Supreme Court, let someone else serve, musn't be piggy.
Are you telling us the job is a scam?

any moron will do as long as they fit the far left’s political agenda?

Last edited:
Of course your not because you've denied trumps racism from day one.
Just like you deny hes not a buddy of putin. You believe what you want, I'll believe the truth.
I asked a question and you couldn’t answer. Trump was not even quoted in the article. You have a Senator who is Egyptian, his wife was Arab, Oz was from Turkey. It had more to do with Oz being a Muslim, than anything to do with race. Race wasn’t even brought up.

The truth is, you can’t prove anything in this story but you go off on your bigotry and hate for Trump. What did Trump say or do that was racist? Talk to an Egyptian and Arab, is that considered racism? You are an angry bigot that hates others opinions and are intolerant.

I have never said Trump and Putin were or were not buddies, this is just you again, being bigoted and hateful. You are an intolerant, dishonest, liar.

That Oz character is MOSLEM???? Darn, that's bad. I think they need to make some other selection for the primary in Pennsylvania.

Thats irrelevant. He entertained the racist prick and Trump is also.
Now give me all those wonderful things he did for blacks and I'll quote blacks who think he is racist.

Never ask the question until you know the answer.

LOL....shot your little Trump rant right in the ass......

I notice, anytime you're called out with facts, you change the topic.....how progressive of you.

LOL....shot your little Trump rant right in the ass......

I notice, anytime you're called out with facts, you change the topic.....how progressive of you.
Yep, that is what I noticed, facts be damned! Change the direction of your own thread, call people racists, stereotypes people , makes up lies. He is emotion ran, not fact based.

Forum List

Back