No Saudi Mosque in Poland, until Poland makes a Cathedral in Saudi.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Seems like a fair enough analysis, why would Liberals object to that?

Polish Lawmaker Calls for Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe

Polish Lawmaker Backs Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe Until Poland Can Build Cathedral in Saudi Arabia

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

Dominik Tarczyński/Chris Hondros/Getty
28 Aug 2018875
Polish lawmaker Dominik Tarczyński has waded into the European burqa debate, saying it should be banned partly for security reasons, and partly to make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Saudi Arabia.

Mr Tarczyński, a member of Poland’s ruling Law and Justice Party, made waves in Britain after clashing with left-liberal journalist Cathy Newman over illegal immigration.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart London shortly after ex-foreign secretary Boris Johnson’s run-in with the establishment over his criticism of the burqa, the Polish law graduate insisted that Islamic face veils “should be banned in the same way the Christian cross is banned in Saudi Arabia”.

He suggested the relationship between the West and the Islamic world was currently unbalanced, citing a mosque which Saudi Arabia’s theocratic regime wants to construct in the Polish capital of Warsaw as an example.

“We’re happy to have it once they agree for Poland to build a cathedral in Saudi Arabia,” he said.

Polish lawmaker Dominik Tarczyński has waded into the European burqa debate, saying it should be banned partly for security reasons, and partly to make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Saudi Arabia.
Fixed it for you...

make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Vatican City.

Fixed it for you...

make it clear to Islamic radicals that they cannot demand more rights in Europe than Europeans have in Vatican City.

What the fuck does that mean? Or do you think it means?

His point about an unequal relationship is completely valid. What is your point?

Not just a cathedral.
Not until pale Polish women can sun bath on the beaches in bikinis.
images (85).jpeg

Things are a little drab there and could use some excitement.

I'm of a Polish heritage, and a Catholic upbringing, even so I've chosen to be a skeptical Agnostic on faith, overall.

I don't think Catholicism is as offensive as Islam, why would anybody, exactly?

Considering what their priests have been doing to kids for decades?

Seems like a fair enough analysis, why would Liberals object to that?

Polish Lawmaker Calls for Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe

Polish Lawmaker Backs Burqa Ban, No Saudi Mosques in Europe Until Poland Can Build Cathedral in Saudi Arabia

Dom-burqa-3-640x480.png

Dominik Tarczyński/Chris Hondros/Getty
28 Aug 2018875

Mr Tarczyński, a member of Poland’s ruling Law and Justice Party, made waves in Britain after clashing with left-liberal journalist Cathy Newman over illegal immigration.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart London shortly after ex-foreign secretary Boris Johnson’s run-in with the establishment over his criticism of the burqa, the Polish law graduate insisted that Islamic face veils “should be banned in the same way the Christian cross is banned in Saudi Arabia”.

He suggested the relationship between the West and the Islamic world was currently unbalanced, citing a mosque which Saudi Arabia’s theocratic regime wants to construct in the Polish capital of Warsaw as an example.

“We’re happy to have it once they agree for Poland to build a cathedral in Saudi Arabia,” he said.

Ingenious.

The one thing regressives love about Islam above all else is their total oppression of Christianity.

Everybody knows that the Saudis are run by a sect known as the Wahabis. They have a historical problem with melding their particular sect with government.

Question, as a person of one-half Russian/Polish background: why does anyone in the Polish government try to identify the Polish government with Roman Catholicism? This is the problem with people who try to meld secular government and some form of religion/religious sects. At least the Irish are ridding themselves of this problem. This Polish politician is just another sucker.

I'm of a Polish heritage, and a Catholic upbringing, even so I've chosen to be a skeptical Agnostic on faith, overall.

Is Catholic clergy abuse any greater than other clergy abuses, or just publicized to a greater extent?

Everybody knows that the Saudis are run by a sect known as the Wahabis. They have a historical problem with melding their particular sect with government.

Question, as a person of one-half Russian/Polish background: why does anyone in the Polish government try to identify the Polish government with Roman Catholicism? This is the problem with people who try to meld secular government and some form of religion/religious sects. At least the Irish are ridding themselves of this problem. This Polish politician is just another sucker.

Poland's a Catholic nation, and has been since the late 900's.

Is Catholic clergy abuse any greater than other clergy abuses, or just publicized to a greater extent?
I guess 1,000 of mass murder doesn’t help.

Forum List

Back