Jarlaxle

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2012
New England
Right! Yes, this is a SCOOTER:

10588d1348526217-dave-willett-dave-mileage.jpg

It's a 2006 Suzuki AN650 Burgman.

Sorry, but I can't see your image link.

I had a Lambretta motor scooter and rode it all over the south of France, hundreds if not thousands of miles/kilometers. It all depends on how and where you ride. :clap2:

So, what do you get when you cross a Harley with a motor scooter...

ClickHandler.ashx

I think this is in Malaysia based on the sign language.

Sorry, but I can't see your image link.

I had a Lambretta motor scooter and rode it all over the south of France, hundreds if not thousands of miles/kilometers. It all depends on how and where you ride. :clap2:

178933 miles (286293 km) on a 2006 AN650 Burgman

A burgman is a rolling lounge chair, and not really a scooter at 650cc. Cross the country on under 200cc's, and I'll give ya creds.

It is kind of strange seeing a 5 month old post pop up on the radar screen again.

Whom ever welded together the Harley-scooter should get some sort of award.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCwIxdSRQs]Lloyd and Harry reach Aspen on Scooter in Dumb and Dumber - YouTube[/ame]

images

This is the monster in question.
That thing would easily work as a cross country machine, very comfortable and the footboards and fairings are great in poor weather.
I run a smaller Honda, great for town runs.
The really great part, apart from the tiny fuel consumption, you stay dry without waterproofs when the roads are still wet after heavy rain.

images

That thing would easily work as a cross country machine, very comfortable and the footboards and fairings are great in poor weather.
The really great part, apart from the tiny fuel consumption, you stay dry without waterproofs when the roads are still wet after heavy rain.

Cool!

images

Many people have done long rides on a Burgman. (At least 2 people have completed IBA rides on them!) I'm seriously considering riding to Pennsylvania this fall.

Forum List

Back