Virginia 44.5 37.8 Clinton +6.7
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Georgia 40.5 46.0 Trump +5.5
bg_election_2010_trend_up_gop.gif

Maine 42.0 37.3 Clinton +4.7
Arizona 41.0 42.0 Trump +1.0
Electoral Map | No Toss Ups | Senate Map | Latest Polls

LOL

Gosh, a singular source. How is this different?
That is not a singular source. RCP consolidates many sources to give a more clear and correct picture.

Perhaps. But would they publish something disagreeable?
RCP is known as right leaning.
Since when? They are an aggregate - there really is no way for them to be 'right leaning.'

I am not one to follow fads.

But you're following a poll and that's a fad. :dunno:

Look.. I can't say whether this incident damages Trump terminally but it certainly doesn't help him... even a moron should understand that. I can only go by what I personally know and I know of at least three people who were on the fence about voting for Trump who now say they cannot vote for him. Now maybe they wouldn't have voted for him anyway, but they are definitely lost votes now. Deluding yourself into thinking this has no effect is foolish. Everything has an effect at this point... that's the genesis of the October Surprise!

And I'll tell you something else... look for MORE to come out soon! I estimate, around the end of the month... some bombshell story is going to come out and it will make this look like child's play in comparison. It may be untrue or exaggerated, but it won't matter because there won't be enough time to decipher the facts before election day. It will be the perception that counts. I don't have any inside information, just a gut feeling based on the tactics of the Clinton Machine.

Another thing is this.... Polls don't really matter. Presidents are elected by an Electoral College. It's ironic that many Democrats have decried the Electoral College in recent years while Republicans have defended it and in this election, that might be the Democrats saving grace. Every Electoral College map I've looked at shows that Trump has a very difficult road to victory. He is currently trailing in states he vitally needs to win in order to have the electoral votes to defeat Hillary. Because the race is so tight, there is also a possibility Johnson could win New Mexico and prevent either Trump or Clinton from getting the 'magic number' of electoral votes, throwing the entire election to Congress.

They can be a bit selective when it comes to the polls they use. They have gotten better at this over the last few election cycles.

SO all of these women have been quite for decades and all of a sudden they have to speak up because their conscience is bothering them?

There are stupid people and then you have the Liberal Left. They pander to the sub 70 IQ demo and witnessed by the plethora of post this week that Trump is a sexual predator, I have to ask the obvious, were in the world have these so called victims been hiding for decades?

The fact that the LMSM can only run this diversion over an over again is really all the proof needed...

This was a post I found today on Facebook...

I guess he forgot about his former POTUS, husband of the current DNC nominee, or the wonderful rappers invited to perform at the White House and their colorful lyrics....

I almost forgot, Oblammer has some choice friendships he easily forgets, Rev. Wright, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, Tony Rezko, etc...

Hypocrisy 101...

Face it, no one cares except the Democrats who see their plans for Airstrip One crumbling away, and have no other mud to throw.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Except that Trump is way down in the polls and Hillary has been rising ever since.

Save you
Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality?

Please provide your reality that I may check them.

Rasmussen sucks, until they prove their track record they are garbage.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

Then you have nothing to worry about.

I agree. Be here on the 8th, it'll be fun.

You mean the 9th.

It's the 28th, they changed it to stop Trump looking stupid.

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality? They are absolutely nothing more than the propaganda wing of the right side of the RNC. Do YOU actually believe Trump and Clinton are running EVEN among WOMEN? Does that actually seem POSSIBLE to you?

No. I believe Trump is running ahead.
You only believe that because Trump told you to believe it.

No, I believe it because despite the stupefying cultural and educational assault on Americans these last several decades, I cannot let myself believe that they will strike out for a third time, elect an obvious criminal network and end this 240 year experiment.

I am not one to follow fads.

But you're following a poll and that's a fad. :dunno:

Look.. I can't say whether this incident damages Trump terminally but it certainly doesn't help him... even a moron should understand that. I can only go by what I personally know and I know of at least three people who were on the fence about voting for Trump who now say they cannot vote for him. Now maybe they wouldn't have voted for him anyway, but they are definitely lost votes now. Deluding yourself into thinking this has no effect is foolish. Everything has an effect at this point... that's the genesis of the October Surprise!

And I'll tell you something else... look for MORE to come out soon! I estimate, around the end of the month... some bombshell story is going to come out and it will make this look like child's play in comparison. It may be untrue or exaggerated, but it won't matter because there won't be enough time to decipher the facts before election day. It will be the perception that counts. I don't have any inside information, just a gut feeling based on the tactics of the Clinton Machine.

Another thing is this.... Polls don't really matter. Presidents are elected by an Electoral College. It's ironic that many Democrats have decried the Electoral College in recent years while Republicans have defended it and in this election, that might be the Democrats saving grace. Every Electoral College map I've looked at shows that Trump has a very difficult road to victory. He is currently trailing in states he vitally needs to win in order to have the electoral votes to defeat Hillary. Because the race is so tight, there is also a possibility Johnson could win New Mexico and prevent either Trump or Clinton from getting the 'magic number' of electoral votes, throwing the entire election to Congress.

I do not follow polls. As you say, polls do not matter. Posting polls against another poll is mere academics.

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality? They are absolutely nothing more than the propaganda wing of the right side of the RNC. Do YOU actually believe Trump and Clinton are running EVEN among WOMEN? Does that actually seem POSSIBLE to you?

This from the same guy who believes that sexual abuse is okay if the woman doesn't report it.

Please post the pertinent quote.

This from the same guy who believes that sexual abuse is okay if the woman doesn't report it.

Right after you categorically deny that you believe that.

I categorically deny that I believe that.

Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

There is nothing whatsoever in the text that pertains to the claim you made. try again.

Women love men who love pussy.....

Now you know why they hate you.....:lol:

There is nothing whatsoever in the text that pertains to the claim you made. try again.

Yes there is. You implied that Trump couldn't have done anything wrong to these women because they didn't report it at the time.

Women love men who love pussy.....

Now you know why they hate you.....:lol:

Election must be over, the Trumptards have been reduced to childish trolling.

So lets ignore what's going on in Utah?
GOP'ers runnimg a third party spoiler? Even he is beating hitlery....:lol:

The fact that he is ties for first with both of them and half the people still haven't heard of him should tell you there is fallout from this
No...just tells me GOP'ers are evil....and we know this.....

The only evil GOP are trump and his thugs. Unfortunately the rest are too crippled by fear to stand up to it

Stranger things have happened, like the lunatic support black americans have for the democratic party, who have destroyed their economic base to the point one would think that Klan member Byrd was running the party.

Forum List

Back