No Sign Of Pussy Fallout

Face it, no one cares except the Democrats who see their plans for Airstrip One crumbling away, and have no other mud to throw.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Except that Trump is way down in the polls and Hillary has been rising ever since.

Save you
Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality?

Please provide your reality that I may check them.

Rasmussen sucks, until they prove their track record they are garbage.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

Then you have nothing to worry about.

I agree. Be here on the 8th, it'll be fun.

Face it, no one cares except the Democrats who see their plans for Airstrip One crumbling away, and have no other mud to throw.

Except that Trump is way down in the polls and Hillary has been rising ever since.

Save you
Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality?

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

You mean the 9th.

Save you

You mean the 9th.

Sure, we'll wait for you to vote.

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality? They are absolutely nothing more than the propaganda wing of the right side of the RNC. Do YOU actually believe Trump and Clinton are running EVEN among WOMEN? Does that actually seem POSSIBLE to you?

No. I believe Trump is running ahead.

This from the same guy who believes that sexual abuse is okay if the woman doesn't report it.

Do you actually think those Rassmussen numbers are accurate? Have you ever checked them against reality? They are absolutely nothing more than the propaganda wing of the right side of the RNC. Do YOU actually believe Trump and Clinton are running EVEN among WOMEN? Does that actually seem POSSIBLE to you?

This from the same guy who believes that sexual abuse is okay if the woman doesn't report it.
You must be referring to Mr. Bill.

Please post the pertinent quote.

Right after you categorically deny that you believe that.

Right after you categorically deny that you believe that.

I categorically deny that I believe that.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 48.1 41.4 Clinton +6.7
4-Way RCP Average 44.4 39.1 Clinton +5.3
Favorability Ratings -9.2 -23.3 Clinton +14.1
Live Betting Odds 85.0 15.0
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 256 170 Clinton +86
No Toss Up States 340 198
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Florida 45.3 42.4 Clinton +2.9
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Ohio 44.0 42.4 Clinton +1.6
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Pennsylvania 47.2 38.8 Clinton +8.4
New Hampshire 43.3 39.7 Clinton +3.6

North Carolina 45.0 42.1 Clinton +2.9
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Iowa 38.0 41.7 Trump +3.7
Nevada 43.2 41.8 Clinton +1.4
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Wisconsin 44.5 37.8 Clinton +6.7
Minnesota 44.3 40.0 Clinton +4.3
Colorado 44.3 37.0 Clinton +7.3
Virginia 44.5 37.8 Clinton +6.7

Georgia 40.5 46.0 Trump +5.5
bg_election_2010_trend_up_gop.gif

Maine 42.0 37.3 Clinton +4.7
Arizona 41.0 42.0 Trump +1.0
Electoral Map | No Toss Ups | Senate Map | Latest Polls

LOL

I guess if people don't care about Hillary's corruption, which actually affects the nation, they don't care about rap lyrics.

Considering this is a presidential election and not a scene from 8 Mile, I'd prefer to focus on Trump's corruption/not qualified to be president because he's kind of stupid rather than whatever it is you are trying to make a point about.
The Trump Bird

th

Remember when the bald eagle was revered?

upload_2016-10-14_22-29-42.png

LOL!!! Since 9/26 Clinton has gone from a 55% chance of winning to 82% and that ain't locker room talk or Twitter jabber; that's scientific polling.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
god its going to make a Trump win SO much sweeter. Can you libtards film your faces when the "news" calls it for Trump and post it? HAHA

You only believe that because Trump told you to believe it.

Forum List

Back