No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

I think of "perhaps" for both sides of the equation, you do not because, well Trump is your god and can never do wrong.
I'm glad you can see both sides.

What would be a perhaps for Trump's side of the equation?
I am basing it on common sense. None of us have any real details, we are all just guessing.
Alright then. I guess that this is yet another vain attempt to "get Trump," at huge expense to the taxpayers' pocketbooks and the DOJ/FBI reputation. Common sense tells me that.
It was time to focus on the Gator game, it came down to the wire. I do not get upset by people telling fictional stories.
Congrats on the win, then.
A request you will never see come from me, just your own imagination.
Ok, glad to hear it.

I did. Can you give the post number I did that in?

Thanks

I think of "perhaps" for both sides of the equation, you do not because, well Trump is your god and can never do wrong.

I am basing it on common sense. None of us have any real details, we are all just guessing.

It was time to focus on the Gator game, it came down to the wire. I do not get upset by people telling fictional stories.

Speaking of imagination, that is all you spew, your imagination.

You reject any comment that does not agree with your imagination and claim that the other person is stupid, or at least not informed while admitting that you yourself are not informed. That is called lying, which you seem to consistently do. BTW, it is not "common knowledge" if this many "common" folk disagree with you. It is once again lying.

I did. Can you give the post number I did that in?

Thanks

Gator, all of your posts, which you will deny over and over trying to convince yourself that this is the truth. The actual truth is that no one believes anything you say is true. You make assertions and hope that they will be taken as fact when in fact they are your own suppositions. And incorrect suppositions at that, as usual.

Do you think the DOJ is reading this forum looking for ideas or "marching orders"?

Dude, are you drunk tonight?
You must think that they are with all of your continued braying on the subject. It must hurt your little feelings to be so ignored. Even they know that you are an idiot.

Cosmic Pizza
Nunez Security Clearance
Gen Flynns Security Clearance
Aliens in the Ocean
Hillary Clinton Sever
Pomeos Cognac
AOCs Psychiatrist
Hunter Biden crack pipe
Eppstein Mafia
Marjorie Greens jaw structure
Qanon suckin Illuminati c ock
What the hell is going on today😂😂🥴

Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.

The 36-page filing also reveals, for the first time, the text of a written assurance given to the Justice Department by Trump’s “custodian of records” on June 3. It says Trump’s team had done a thorough search for any classified material in response to a subpoena and had turned over any relevant documents.

This thread didn't end well for you.

Bad new Traitor Humpers. The DOJ has already catogorized/inventoried/recorded all the documents they have received, or much as possible. Waiting two week was a Huge Mistake.

Whatever this said "container" was it was insufficient enough to generate a search warrant.

Nough said.

Anybody still trying to make excuses for the orange shit-stain at this point obviously HATES their country!

More to the point, they are Traitors.

Trump pictured in January: he traded playful digs with the media Saturday at the Gridiron Club Dinner
AFP/NICHOLAS KAMM

A federal judge on Monday granted former President Donald Trump’s request that a special master review items the FBI seized from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and also halted the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) use of the items for “investigative purposes.”

Judge Suspends DOJ Investigation of Trump, Grants Special Master Request

:thankusmile:

Trump pictured in January: he traded playful digs with the media Saturday at the Gridiron Club Dinner
AFP/NICHOLAS KAMM

A federal judge on Monday granted former President Donald Trump’s request that a special master review items the FBI seized from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and also halted the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) use of the items for “investigative purposes.”

Judge Suspends DOJ Investigation of Trump, Grants Special Master Request

:thankusmile:
This is actually going to work in the DOJ's favor for eventual prosecution once this formality has been done.
Granting this request won't delay the investigation much.
Once the review is completed all it will change is that Trump will have a little less whining room.

A big fat juicy nothing burger at that. With side of nothing fried and large noting milk shake.

Forum List

Back