No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

She may get half of her wish and be hung alone
Not with those crazy trumers, they were all for blood. They drank the Kool-Aid trump spewed out at the White House and we're ready for war. Any hostages they would have captured would have surely been executed. Totally insane people just like their leader.

Not with those crazy trumers, they were all for blood. They drank the Kool-Aid trump spewed out at the White House and we're ready for war. Any hostages they would have captured would have surely been executed. Totally insane people just like their leader.
Assuming your post is inundated with spelling errors, you’re suggesting that those ‘hostages’ would have accompanied their assailants back to their LaQuinta and Super 8 motel rooms after the ‘attack’.

Assuming your post is inundated with spelling errors, you’re suggesting that those ‘hostages’ would have accompanied their assailants back to their LaQuinta and Super 8 motel rooms after the ‘attack’.
They weren't about to take any hostages. Trump told them hang Mike pence. The gallows were built, I came with wrist restraints and all they needed was a hostage to put the hangman's noose around.

They weren't about to take any hostages. Trump told them hang Mike pence. The gallows were built, I came with wrist restraints and all they needed was a hostage to put the hangman's noose around.
They came with wrist restraints. Thought I checked it all but this voice machine is terrible.

Typical TDS projection, all hate and no facts, just a bitterer imagination

Change the channel and get some perspective.
I’m sure any ‘gallows’ were meant in effigy and if any real ‘gallows’ were erected it was probably built by democrat operatives at the direction of Pelosi.

Typical TDS projection, all hate and no facts, just a bitterer imagination
I know this trump derangement syndrome perfectly applies to trump supporters, they are insane.. leave it to trump and his supporters to make something up and try to turn it around calling other people deranged when they're the ones that are deranged.
Change the channel and get some perspective.
I’m sure any ‘gallows’ were meant in effigy and if any real ‘gallows’ were erected it was probably built by democrat operatives at the direction of Pelosi.
Right, why the wrist restraints and the news then. Thank God those insane people didn't catch somebody.

I know this trump derangement syndrome perfectly applies to trump supporters, they are insane.. leave it to trump and his supporters to make something up and try to turn it around calling other people deranged when they're the ones that are deranged.

Right, why the wrist restraints and the news then. Thank God those insane people didn't catch somebody.
WTF are you talking about? Didn’t you read my response? Your ilk are the deranged ones. Everything for you is about trump and nothing that’s good for America.

WTF are you talking about? Didn’t you read my response? Your ilk are the deranged ones. Everything for you is about trump and nothing that’s good for America.
I'm telling you how ridiculous you are, trump derangement syndrome is more appropriate for defining you people than about people who oppose him for very good reasons.,

I'm telling you how ridiculous you are, trump derangement syndrome is more appropriate for defining you people than about people who oppose him for very good reasons.,
Tell us the good reasons to oppose him and I’ll give you reasons to support his policies. But they don’t have to be specifically trump’s policies. They could be any one’s policies as long as they’re those policies. That’s called being pro-American. You confuse that with being a trumper.

TDS is for those of you always looking to find hate for Trump. What you refer to is Trump Support Syndrome (TSS) and it defeats your hated every time.

Tell us the good reasons to oppose him and I’ll give you reasons to support his policies. But they don’t have to be specifically trump’s policies. They could be any one’s policies as long as they’re those policies. That’s called being pro-American. You confuse that with being a trumper.
There are a million different reasons. First and primary is he's a con man. Has been a crook his whole life. Republicans knew that when they nominated him but they did it anyway. He's a prolific liar. He was a very poor leader sending mixed messages about everything. Back to the line Park how do you trust or have. You don' integrity credibility all these things can are not possible with trump. Any good things half-assed hazardly. I could go on and on but you're going to deny all this s*** anyway that's what's wrong with you people. You have to accept the good with the bad whatever good there was to trump.. denying the truth serves no one well. In a world where Justice was absolute Trump wouldn't have a chance he'd be in prison.

There are a million different reasons. First and primary is he's a con man. Has been a crook his whole life. Republicans knew that when they nominated him but they did it anyway. He's a prolific liar. He was a very poor leader sending mixed messages about everything. Back to the line Park how do you trust or have. You don' integrity credibility all these things can are not possible with trump. Any good things half-assed hazardly. I could go on and on but you're going to deny all this s*** anyway that's what's wrong with you people. You have to accept the good with the bad whatever good there was to trump.. denying the truth serves no one well. In a world where Justice was absolute Trump wouldn't have a chance he'd be in prison.
I just reread your post and in the beginning you placed a disclaimer on Trump himself you said you support his policies you didn't say anything about him and you're correct you know one in the right mind could support Trump. And his policies are very questionable in foreign relations and immigration especially. They didn't exist he simply went with his whims.

Most of that is conjecture, opinion and personal.
You said nothing about policy.

Most of that is conjecture, opinion and personal.
You said nothing about policy.
For 2 years diplomats were working out exit strategy in Afghanistan. Trump ignored that went ahead and dealt with the Taliban, excluding the legitimate Afghan government from the plans. In the end she gave them everything they wanted just so we could get out of Afghanistan with very little Carnage. He threw our allies to the wolves. Everything we achieved there was destroyed by his one act. And of course he set the date for early in Biden's administration. Normally exiting presidents start working with the incoming president in November so they could get a head start on their term in office and be up to speed on everything. trump didn't allow that to happen. That didn't help the situation either. Plus it was a setback for the covid response. He did the same thing in Syria. Throwing our allies the Kurds to the wayside and allowed the Russians to take our place. There are so many pathetic things he did it isn't funny, a lot of them were petty and egocentric. What else did you people expect. I could go on and on but again you're just going to deny this all.

For 2 years diplomats were working out exit strategy in Afghanistan. Trump ignored that went ahead and dealt with the Taliban, excluding the legitimate Afghan government from the plans. In the end she gave them everything they wanted just so we could get out of Afghanistan with very little Carnage. He threw our allies to the wolves. Everything we achieved there was destroyed by his one act. And of course he set the date for early in Biden's administration. Normally exiting presidents start working with the incoming president in November so they could get a head start on their term in office and be up to speed on everything. trump didn't allow that to happen. That didn't help the situation either. Plus it was a setback for the covid response. He did the same thing in Syria. Throwing our allies the Kurds to the wayside and allowed the Russians to take our place. There are so many pathetic things he did it isn't funny, a lot of them were petty and egocentric. What else did you people expect. I could go on and on but again you're just going to deny this all.
Biden destroyed the afghan exit. What world do you live in?
Trump’s action in Syria caught Russians with their pants down and sent a clear intimidating message to Putin.
Allies who support climate policy that hurts our economy are not allies.
You sound like a dem dupe.

Biden destroyed the afghan exit. What world do you live in?
Trump’s action in Syria caught Russians with their pants down and sent a clear intimidating message to Putin.
Allies who support climate policy that hurts our economy are not allies.
You sound like a dem dupe.
I'm surprised more people weren't killed, Biden did the best she could with what trump left him which wasn't much at all. trump was the architect of that agreement and it wasn't a good one. I live in the real world I remember what went down and why it went down the way it did. I see you forget about the Kurds too. I guess you think like trump allies are only there to use and abuse. That doesn't work in the real world either.

I'm surprised more people weren't killed, Biden did the best she could with what trump left him which wasn't much at all. trump was the architect of that agreement and it wasn't a good one. I live in the real world I remember what went down and why it went down the way it did. I see you forget about the Kurds too. I guess you think like trump allies are only there to use and abuse. That doesn't work in the real world either.
Are you insane? Biden botched that exit by himself.
Trump killed the bad guys and kept us safe.
What is it about democrats that have such an aversion to prosperity and national security?

Forum List

Back