No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

The far right idiots on here will downplay this just like Trump downplayed covid. We all know how well that went.
Wonder where Trump was getting His advice on Covid?

Wonder where Trump was getting His advice on Covid?

And Trump really listen to anyone's advice. Of course not, the problem was that he sent mixed messages on the issue and made it political instead of sticking with the science.

And Trump really listen to anyone's advice. Of course not, the problem was that he sent mixed messages on the issue and made it political instead of sticking with the science.
Nice try, Stann. He followed his covid advisors advice.
The media and the left were hell bent for leather to use the pandemic to get Trump...which the left no stone unturned in doing so, making it a political pandemic.

Have it your way I'm done talking to you you're just some kind of idiot. You think I respect you calling me names all the time you're a joke a bad one.
So you prove yourself to be a liar in addition to all your other faults.

You said you were done with me, yet respond almost immediately, confirming everything that has been said about you. You truly are feeble in addition to being stupid.

The far right idiots on here will downplay this just like Trump downplayed covid. We all know how well that went.
In other words, you have no response to being shown to be a hater and a liar. Got it.

This so called "science" changed rapidly to other messages and has since proven to be false. Purely political and only idiots such as yourself believed it at the time and since.

Just for once, provide proof for any of your claims. I will wait.

Nice try, Stann. He followed his covid advisors advice.
The media and the left were hell bent for leather to use the pandemic to get Trump...which the left no stone unturned in doing so, making it a political pandemic.
I guess you missed all the news clips when he doubted their intelligence and said he was more intelligent about it. I know more than the experts do. I specifically remember him saying that. So much for your side of the argument. This isn't controversial you could look at all up.

I guess you missed all the news clips when he doubted their intelligence and said he was more intelligent about it. I know more than the experts do. I specifically remember him saying that. So much for your side of the argument. This isn't controversial you could look at all up.
You could also look it up and post it yet fail to do so. Perhaps because it is a further lie from you. That seems to be your fallback position.

You could also look it up and post it yet fail to do so. Perhaps because it is a further lie from you. That seems to be your fallback position.
That's just it, every time I provide proof you guys ignore it so what the f*** is the use talking to people like you. I'm wasting my time goodbye.

That's just it, every time I provide proof you guys ignore it so what the f*** is the use talking to people like you. I'm wasting my time goodbye.
And another lie, claiming to say goodbye.

You have provided zero proof, just your lying claims and assumptions that no one is willing to listen to or back up.

In other words, your hateful imagination is at work and you just can't stand that no one believes your lying claims. As usual.

And another lie, claiming to say goodbye.

You have provided zero proof, just your lying claims and assumptions that no one is willing to listen to or back up.

In other words, your hateful imagination is at work and you just can't stand that no one believes your lying claims. As usual.
History already has recorded him as one of the worst Presidents ever. You believe whatever you want. I do not lie like trump does. And if you think trump isn't a liar after all he's put the country through, that's a recorded fact also.

History already has recorded him as one of the worst Presidents ever. You believe whatever you want. I do not lie like trump does. And if you think trump isn't a liar after all he's put the country through, that's a recorded fact also.
And yet again you reply after saying that you would not, making you a further liar.

It has not been recorded, except by those morons who refuse to see the truth, that he is what you claim. You, on the other hand continue to provide proof that you constantly lie and lie to yourself about lying. You truly are pathetic and a liar first class, almost as big of a liar as Biden.

And yet again you reply after saying that you would not, making you a further liar.

It has not been recorded, except by those morons who refuse to see the truth, that he is what you claim. You, on the other hand continue to provide proof that you constantly lie and lie to yourself about lying. You truly are pathetic and a liar first class, almost as big of a liar as Biden.
Your post keeps showing up on my phone stop replying and I'll stop replying too it's as simple as that I'm tired of this nonsense you're promoting.

Your post keeps showing up on my phone stop replying and I'll stop replying too it's as simple as that I'm tired of this nonsense you're promoting.
You are the one who said he was done, yet apparently you are not. You continue to reply, even though it is with further lies, when all you have to do to stop the beatings is not respond. And you seem incapable of doing even that simple thing correctly. You truly are stupid.

You are the one who said he was done, yet apparently you are not. You continue to reply, even though it is with further lies, when all you have to do to stop the beatings is not respond. And you seem incapable of doing even that simple thing correctly. You truly are stupid.
No response required.

Yet you respond. Classic stupid.
I wasn't sure, but you have confirmed it for me. You are a nasty troll willing to do anything to get your jollies off. This will be my final response to you, I'm sick of your games. I don't play well with idiots. Goodbye. I'm even going to put you on ignore so you won't show up anymore, thank God.

I wasn't sure, but you have confirmed it for me. You are a nasty troll willing to do anything to get your jollies off. This will be my final response to you, I'm sick of your games. I don't play well with idiots. Goodbye. I'm even going to put you on ignore so you won't show up anymore, thank God.
Put me on ignore, if you can figure out how. You will continue to look at what I post because you are a masochist and just can't help yourself. A lying idiot to the last who just can't stand that anyone challenges and defeats him on his every lie.

Additionally, you could have just stopped responding and limited the continual beatings you have taken but your ego is much to huge for that to occur to you.

I know that you will be watching, so up yours.

I never saw anything you are claiming, I think you are making things up again.

Forum List

Back