No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

abcnews go.com>as Trump sends mixed messages on coronavirus, some loyal ... July 14th.,2020
You originally claimed He said He knows more than FBI, CDC, etc......that does not support your original claim.......

Your 'link' does offer some interesting points, though:

Since the early days of the virus, the president has repeatedly downplayed its impact, promised it would "disappear," incorrectly compared it to the seasonal flu multiple times and bucked wearing a mask until months into the pandemic, even mocking political opponents who did wear them.

You are aware of what Dr Fauci said in January 2020, aren't you?

"They definitely take their sense of what is right and what is wrong, what is true and what is fake, from the president himself," Kruse told ABC News. "I think the mixed signals the president has given on the severity of the crisis, on the reliability of medical authorities, including his own CDC and Dr. Fauci, and the efficacy of wearing masks, has all been called into question in their mind because the president has cast so much doubt on them."

Dr Fauci told us masks weren't needed, then a year or so later admitted he lied, to save masks for HC workers.

There are many instances of the WH, CDC, WHO and Fauci saying different things daily, so it isn't all Trump.

Then you had Pelosi out parading in Chinatown, Schumer and the NY Health head urging people to go to the gay day festivities, St Patrick's Day parades and so on in mid March 2020. But it's all Trump.

Don't forget, when this virus was spooling up to speed, your party was obsessed with impeaching Trump and not focusing on protecting America from Covid-19.

CDC, Fauci, Birx have all been exposed for lying to the American people, during the pandemic. If they were lying to us, they surely were lying to Trump.

A president is only as good as His advisors.

Don't you know how to post a link to an article?

You originally claimed He said He knows more than FBI, CDC, etc......that does not support your original claim.......

Your 'link' does offer some interesting points, though:

Since the early days of the virus, the president has repeatedly downplayed its impact, promised it would "disappear," incorrectly compared it to the seasonal flu multiple times and bucked wearing a mask until months into the pandemic, even mocking political opponents who did wear them.

You are aware of what Dr Fauci said in January 2020, aren't you?

"They definitely take their sense of what is right and what is wrong, what is true and what is fake, from the president himself," Kruse told ABC News. "I think the mixed signals the president has given on the severity of the crisis, on the reliability of medical authorities, including his own CDC and Dr. Fauci, and the efficacy of wearing masks, has all been called into question in their mind because the president has cast so much doubt on them."

Dr Fauci told us masks weren't needed, then a year or so later admitted he lied, to save masks for HC workers.

There are many instances of the WH, CDC, WHO and Fauci saying different things daily, so it isn't all Trump.

Then you had Pelosi out parading in Chinatown, Schumer and the NY Health head urging people to go to the gay day festivities, St Patrick's Day parades and so on in mid March 2020. But it's all Trump.

Don't forget, when this virus was spooling up to speed, your party was obsessed with impeaching Trump and not focusing on protecting America from Covid-19.

CDC, Fauci, Birx have all been exposed for lying to the American people, during the pandemic. If they were lying to us, they surely were lying to Trump.

A president is only as good as His advisors.

Don't you know how to post a link to an article?

www.nytimes.com " Don't be afraid of Covid. " trump says hindering public health experts. October 8th., 2020. An answer to your last question I do not know how to post a link I printed out and hope for the best. I keep meaning to ask one of the girls at work how to do it but then I get to work and I'm so busy never think about it again. We're always short-handed. Been a nurse for over 50 years and it's always been like that. But it's good honest work.

www.nytimes.com " Don't be afraid of Covid. " trump says hindering public health experts. October 8th., 2020. An answer to your last question I do not know how to post a link I printed out and hope for the best. I keep meaning to ask one of the girls at work how to do it but then I get to work and I'm so busy never think about it again. We're always short-handed. Been a nurse for over 50 years and it's always been like that. But it's good honest work.
Those the same public health experts that are now admitting the vax didn't work as advertised?
Trump was right......there was nothing to be afraid of. No different than seasonal flu infections. You take actions to minimize your exposure......

Go click the 'reply' button, see that thingy at the top that looks like a chain?

iu

Open it up, go to your favorite url link, copy and paste into the box for a URL.

Those the same public health experts that are now admitting the vax didn't work as advertised?
Trump was right......there was nothing to be afraid of. No different than seasonal flu infections. You take actions to minimize your exposure......

Go click the 'reply' button, see that thingy at the top that looks like a chain?

iu

Open it up, go to your favorite url link, copy and paste into the box for a URL.
I can't believe the garbage are hearing from your far-right sources. See if that makes your life any better. It won't, they aren't adding anything to our culture there just trying to tear it down.

I can't believe the garbage are hearing from your far-right sources. See if that makes your life any better. It won't, they aren't adding anything to our culture there just trying to tear it down.
Pissed off because you thought that was your job?

The 'garbage' from those sources were censored during the pandemic, now, in many cases, what they were reporting was true.

You are the one, as many others here do too, who buy everything put out in media as the gospel.

Hate to tell ya, you been had, in many cases.

The 'garbage' from those sources were censored during the pandemic, now, in many cases, what they were reporting was true.

You are the one, as many others here do too, who buy everything put out in media as the gospel.

Hate to tell ya, you been had, in many cases.
Trump demanded a warp speed vaccine. Traditional vaccines take 10 to 15 years to develop. That's why they had no choice but to choose a non-traditional method. It's still quite effective, but no cure; and with all medications of course there are side effects. Minimal in this case.

Not with those crazy trumers, they were all for blood. They drank the Kool-Aid trump spewed out at the White House and we're ready for war. Any hostages they would have captured would have surely been executed. Totally insane people just like their leader.
If they were so determined and dangerous why did they not bring firearms?

Let me assure you Trump supporters have plenty of firearms and ammo.

Be aware I support PEACEFUL demonstrations but not riots. However to say the Trump supporters were ready for war but were unarmed is silly at the best.

Trump demanded a warp speed vaccine. Traditional vaccines take 10 to 15 years to develop. That's why they had no choice but to choose a non-traditional method. It's still quite effective, but no cure; and with all medications of course there are side effects. Minimal in this case.
That nontraditional method has been used quite often previously.
Try 5-10 years.
Data is now coming out since the pandemic and it doesn't provide a reassuring picture. Don't forget, you were lied to by our healthcare professionals, who also lied to Trump.

That nontraditional method has been used quite often previously.
Try 5-10 years.
Data is now coming out since the pandemic and it doesn't provide a reassuring picture. Don't forget, you were lied to by our healthcare professionals, who also lied to Trump.
I think you've got that turned around, Trump is the one who told all the lies and mistress about the vaccine.

He got His info from the Covid Task Farce.
Which as we all know he largely ignored. He said over and over again on all types of subjects that he knows more. You can delude yourself if you wish but you're not going to delude me into thinking trump did any good combating the covid pandemic.

Which as we all know he largely ignored. He said over and over again on all types of subjects that he knows more. You can delude yourself if you wish but you're not going to delude me into thinking trump did any good combating the covid pandemic.
That is not what He said.
He got the vaccine into development.

Forum List

Back