No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Are you insane? Biden botched that exit by himself.
Trump killed the bad guys and kept us safe.
What is it about democrats that have such an aversion to prosperity and national security?
One question, who had such a big ego that he ignored the US team that was working on an exit from Afghanistan for over 2 years, left the Afghan government out of the negotiations entirely, and struck a deal with the enemy Taliban for the US withdrawal out of Afghanistan ? Ask any expert how good a deal that was, it was the worst negotiation ever he gave them everything they wanted like the coward he is just so we could get out of there. Then you'll understand why Biden did the best he could and I'm not surprised that there's wasn't hundreds or thousands killed. The poor Afghani people believed in US and we abandoned them. Obama killed the worst of the worst of the bad guys. The military under Biden continues to kill the bad guys, which island is proud of but doesn't take credit for. Trump bragged that he killed bigger terrorists than Obama did. What a joke. Obama got bin laden. The Mastermind of 9/11. Obama made it clear that the US military achieved their goal and gave them the credit for it. Biden isn't even mentioned when the military gets their terrorists now. That's how it should be, you don't take credits for things you didn't do. What a coward. The prosperity was eating up by the pandemic which trump totally mismanaged. So much for that. And when the tax credit for the middle class run out and the rich keep still keep getting theirs, the American people will finally realize what a bad deal they got. A pig in a poke from a pig.

One question, who had such a big ego that he ignored the US team that was working on an exit from Afghanistan for over 2 years, left the Afghan government out of the negotiations entirely, and struck a deal with the enemy Taliban for the US withdrawal out of Afghanistan ? Ask any expert how good a deal that was, it was the worst negotiation ever he gave them everything they wanted like the coward he is just so we could get out of there. Then you'll understand why Biden did the best he could and I'm not surprised that there's wasn't hundreds or thousands killed. The poor Afghani people believed in US and we abandoned them. Obama killed the worst of the worst of the bad guys. The military under Biden continues to kill the bad guys, which island is proud of but doesn't take credit for. Trump bragged that he killed bigger terrorists than Obama did. What a joke. Obama got bin laden. The Mastermind of 9/11. Obama made it clear that the US military achieved their goal and gave them the credit for it. Biden isn't even mentioned when the military gets their terrorists now. That's how it should be, you don't take credits for things you didn't do. What a coward. The prosperity was eating up by the pandemic which trump totally mismanaged. So much for that. And when the tax credit for the middle class run out and the rich keep still keep getting theirs, the American people will finally realize what a bad deal they got. A pig in a poke from a pig.
You’re obsessed with trump and deflect your obsession onto Americans who appreciated his policies.
This admin completely bungled the afghan exit. No excuses.
Any tax credits or increases are nothing compared to the increased costs for all goods due to democrat AGW energy policy and excessive money-printing by democrats during the virus incident. My taxes were lower during trump.

You’re obsessed with trump and deflect your obsession onto Americans who appreciated his policies.
This admin completely bungled the afghan exit. No excuses.
Any tax credits or increases are nothing compared to the increased costs for all goods due to democrat AGW energy policy and excessive money-printing by democrats during the virus incident. My taxes were lower during trump.
I'd say you're obsessed with trump, you're the one who tries to promote him despite all the problems we've had with him.

I'd say you're obsessed with trump, you're the one who tries to promote him despite all the problems we've had with him.
I continue to point to his policies and you obsess with him personally. Shoe on the wrong foot.

I continue to point to his policies and you obsess with him personally. Shoe on the wrong foot.
Your people are crazy you can't support someone like that. Policies can be carried on by anyone you wish but do you really want such a horrible example of a human being as the leader of your party. I would hope not.

Amazing how it is only you who seem to have problems with Trump, while most others do not. Hate and jealousy are your two defining traits. Knowledge is not one of your traits at all.

Your people are crazy you can't support someone like that. Policies can be carried on by anyone you wish but do you really want such a horrible example of a human being as the leader of your party. I would hope not.
Yes we do and we want haters such as you expelled from our country.

You know what they say about opinions and assholes? You are both and worthless in any case.

You just underscored my post.

Amazing how it is only you who seem to have problems with Trump, while most others do not. Hate and jealousy are your two defining traits. Knowledge is not one of your traits at all.
I don't hate Trump and I'm definitely not jealous of him. Those are emotions that belong to very sad people.

Just following your lead.
I seldom initiate personal attacks with derogatory terms. Unfortunately I sometimes do it in response to the attacks. At any rate it's all counterproductive. Try to have a good day I plan on it. Goodbye.

I seldom initiate personal attacks with derogatory terms. Unfortunately I sometimes do it in response to the attacks. At any rate it's all counterproductive. Try to have a good day I plan on it. Goodbye.
If you had even one active brain cell, you would gain more respect from all who view your posts.

Since you don't have one, you get no respect for all of you lies and false statements.

Keep it up and continue to bury yourself since that appears to be your goal.

BTW, typical of the coward who finds that he cannot defend his statements, cut and run. Feeble.

If you had even one active brain cell, you would gain more respect from all who view your posts.

Since you don't have one, you get no respect for all of you lies and false statements.

Keep it up and continue to bury yourself since that appears to be your goal.
Have it your way I'm done talking to you you're just some kind of idiot. You think I respect you calling me names all the time you're a joke a bad one.

Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.
I believe those cover sheets were empty and caused alarm among the FBI as to where the contents might be.
Actually, I think having a couple of them would be kick ass conversation pieces.
I don't think having marked, empty, classified document cover sheets is a violation of anything....except in progressive la la land.

Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.

The 36-page filing also reveals, for the first time, the text of a written assurance given to the Justice Department by Trump’s “custodian of records” on June 3. It says Trump’s team had done a thorough search for any classified material in response to a subpoena and had turned over any relevant documents.

The far right idiots on here will downplay this just like Trump downplayed covid. We all know how well that went.

Forum List

Back