No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

You must watch MSNBC.

The question will likely be decided in the courts.

You might learn something if you take the time to read this article. It deals with an incident in2017. The source is ABC news (not a real conservative site.)

***snip***

Executive Order 13526

As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify information. He also has the authority to share information with whomever he wants, including foreign adversaries.

At the White House today, Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, defended Trump's disclosure and said it "is wholly appropriate for the president to share whatever information he thinks is necessary to advance the security of the American people."

The 1978 Presidential Records Act, which requires presidents to turn over documents to the National Archives at the end of their administration, lacks an enforcement mechanism, but there are multiple federal laws regarding the handling of classified documents. Trump signed one such law in 2018, increasing the penalty for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material" from one year to five years in prison.

But those in Trump’s orbit say that no president is personally bound by the removal and retention rules governing classified documents, which can be declassified if the president simply says they are, according to Ric Grenell, who was Trump’s acting director of national intelligence and who handled highly classified information.

“There is no approval process for the president of the United States to declassify intelligence. There is this phony idea that he must provide notification for declassification but that’s just silly. Who is he supposed to notify? I think it’s the height of swampism to think the president should seek bureaucrats’ approval,” Grenell told NBC News, emphasizing that he wasn’t personally speaking for the president.

Trump himself said on his Truth Social platform Friday, "It was all declassified."

But as with many issues there are good arguments on both sides. That’s why I predict this will be decided in the courts and quite possibly the Supreme Court.

Irrelevant

But Hillary's was not?

Are you saying that she accidentally set up a server that was less secure than gmail in the bathroom of her home and then sent and received highly classified documents on it, making them available to foreign hackers?

Or are you claiming that the Secretary of State did not know that her work-related emails frequently contain highly classified information?

I'm not sure what crime you allege that Trump intended, other than mishandling of classified information (if they can prove it was not declassified). If that's the crime, Hillary was as clearly guilty of it as Trump. If intent is the important factor, Trump was no more intentional in committing a crime than Hillary. Unless you are seriously using the Hillary-as-naive-bumpkin defense.
Im saying it’s harder to prove she mishandled classified information when it was labeled after the fact in a small portion of her emails.

It’s much easier to say Trump knowingly mishandled classified information because of the nature of the documents. He clearly intended to retain them knowing they were highly classified.

But the real problems seem to be that he was probably attempting to obstruct justice by lying about having returned them.

Your photo isn’t worth shit. An admittedly STAGED photograph. Seems you don’t know the meaning of that word. Too bad for you there’s also a letter from NARA thanking Trump for cooperating with them.
Trump clearly didn’t cooperate or else the photo would have never been possible.

I sure as shit don't watch Fux Snooze, OWNED or read Breitfart. I think for myself.

Congress wrote the laws governing declassification. The Traitor does get to wave his baby 2-month old hands decide what is and what is not declassified. He ain't got that power.
Actually Obama wrote the rules for handling classified data in an executive order.

Executive Order 13526 was issued on December 29, 2009, by United States President Barack Obama.[1] It is one of a series of executive orders from US Presidents outlining how classified information should be handled. It revokes and replaces the previous Executive Orders in effect for this, which were EO 12958 (text) and EO 13292 (text).

You can read the Executive Order at …

A fair discsusion of the Mar-a-Lago issue is at this link. …

Nice wall of words. 🙄 By the way, you didn’t ask any such question. Each of the states counted their own votes. By any chance are you attempting to grunt something about Electoral College votes? You dopes need to try to be coherent.

Are you continuing some conversation you and I hadn’t been a part of?

Are you offering this trivia for any particular reason?

So far, so dull.

Still dull.

Some things get duller the further you delve into them.

So?

Is there any chance at all that you think you’re making any point?
Yeah, the one on the top of your head. See I can give what you do to, making a stupid attack.

Yeah, the one on the top of your head. See I can give what you do to, making a stupid attack.
You always do. And the difference is, I don’t wet myself over an internet message board comment. You’re really quite lame. And you are also off topic.

What’s the matter can’t defend the nonsense OP. No matter. Nobody could.

As we see from their actions in the Carter Page warrant, misuse of government phones for personal expressions of hatred, Comey’s FBI was a disgusting cesspool of corruption. Comey’s treatment of Hillary was more than reason enough to fire him. That fact is not cancelled by the obvious truth that there were many, many other reasons that he was unfit to lead the FBI.

Page had virtually nothing to do with Trump. And it's beyond reason Trump fired Comey for helping him win the election. Trump fired Comey for not being loyal to Trump. You'd know that if you were even slightly connected to reality.

No. Unlike you, I’m just honest and accurate. You dispense with those notions.

LOLOL

If you were actually honest and accurate, you wouldn't be posting on this site after losing a bet where the loser of the wager was to leave this forum forever. Idn't that right, Welshy?

But Hillary's was not?

Are you saying that she accidentally set up a server that was less secure than gmail in the bathroom of her home and then sent and received highly classified documents on it, making them available to foreign hackers?

Or are you claiming that the Secretary of State did not know that her work-related emails frequently contain highly classified information?

I'm not sure what crime you allege that Trump intended, other than mishandling of classified information (if they can prove it was not declassified). If that's the crime, Hillary was as clearly guilty of it as Trump. If intent is the important factor, Trump was no more intentional in committing a crime than Hillary. Unless you are seriously using the Hillary-as-naive-bumpkin defense.

but_hillary-png.688812

HEY dumbfuck, that photo was STAGED. By the FBI’s own admission. Meaning they didn’t find what they claim to. That is not done all the time as that could damage any real evidence (which you don’t have). Of course idiots like you and Gator swallow the crap you’re fed like good little lemmings.

Yes, of course it was staged. No one said otherwise. Just like photos like this are staged...

Screenshot_20220901-102852_Samsung Internet.jpg

So what? It was a political photo OP.
You asked …
If those "Documents" were Secret , why does the DOJ put pictures of them on Public Media? Just another "Russia Collusion".

I answered your question. You only saw unclassified cover sheets.

Of course it was a political photo op.

You always do. And the difference is, I don’t wet myself over an internet message board comment. You’re really quite lame. And you are also off topic.

What’s the matter can’t defend the nonsense OP. No matter. Nobody could.
Burp.

It has been discussed all day in the news. You have your head stuck in the sand again as usual.
No it has not. In fact, when you typed that post, I guarantee you don't even remember what you were talking about.

Last edited:
You asked …
If those "Documents" were Secret , why does the DOJ put pictures of them on Public Media? Just another "Russia Collusion".

I answered your question. You only saw unclassified cover sheets.

Of course it was a political photo op.
It seems you and others who continue to support Donald Trump are so far out of touch with reality with the large population of American citizens***. Time to recognize trump is corrupt, and the documents he kept might have been sold to Putin, XI or even his lover, Kim.

***Yahoo! has posted editorials written in magazines and newspapers and sought remarks from the readers. The responses are at least 10 to 1 that the Republican Party is corrupt and opposed to democracy in America. This is a clear and concise response to have far this party has moved far away from IKE and even Nixon and both Bushes.

Last edited:
Page had virtually nothing to do with Trump.
Then Why did the people who vowed to stop his election as president go after Page with lies and fake documents.
And it's beyond reason Trump fired Comey for helping him win the election. Trump fired Comey for not being loyal to Trump. You'd know that if you were even slightly connected to reality.
I don't know how you are reading Trump's mind. You should read career professional Rosenstein's letter laying out the reasons for firing Comey.

Then Why did the people who vowed to stop his election as president go after Page with lies and fake documents.

Because there was suspicion that Page had connections to Russia. Still, Page was not attached to Trump's campaign.

I don't know how you are reading Trump's mind. You should read career professional Rosenstein's letter laying out the reasons for firing Comey.

Again, Trump said he was planning on firing Comey anyway. And it was no secret Trump demanded loyalty and Comey was not loyal to Trump.

Forum List

Back